Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago

Go down 
+9
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 19:16

masofdas wrote:
Jimbob:

He really doesn't though, Nintendo characters have loads of charm to them & that's something that for me Sonic lacks completely.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 23:18

C'rect

Mind you, if you'd only played Other M, you'd think Samus was a terrible stereotype and would probably feel the same.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 15:02

Daisy. She's far too shouty and since Rosalina came along she's become even more pointless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 15:04

There are a surprising number of videos/comics/etc. supporting Daisy over Rosalina, commenting on how this newcomer has usurped her and landed spots in e.g. Smash Bros.  What these fail to recognise is that Rosalina is a different and interesting character, while Daisy is almost a palette-swap of Peach with a more annoying voice.

Last edited by Balladeer on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 15:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 15:10

Well we've never been given a reason to care about her with her just being "Luigi's Princess" but I think Luigi would be better served not to have his own female counterpart as he's much better suited to playing the other brother role.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 19:19

I know I am backtracking here but I have to say that for me, and perhaps many others, Captain Falcon is more closely tied to Smash bros than F-Zero. This may not seem like it makes sense, I just think his signature moves and taunts (Show me ya moves!) are now at a higher recognized platform than F-Zero. Especially now since Mario Kart has completely eclipsed it in terms of popularity.

No matter what happens to F-Zero, the falcon will be in smash. I think its fair to say that it has had this effect on other characters, most notably Jigglypuff and Marth.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:28

I'd disagree with Marth - he's always been the poster boy for Fire Emblem. Hell, he's mentioned a lot in Awakening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 4:06

I think it is high time EA stopped giving us the yearly updates with the same old characters in their FIFA games especially when Konami show them off better. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 9:31

I played the PES2015 demo and the players did look better but seem to have a bit of a plastic look to them, but I did enjoy the demo more then FIFA's demo. But only thing most people I know whom buy football games will buy FIFA so for online play FIFA might be the better option.

But it is true on the year update date bit with the Wii, 3DS & VITA versions of FIFA15.

I would have to agree with Vido on Marth Jay, he is the poster boy of Fire Emblem that is true but in till Melee it was a bit of obscure series to us in the west and him being in smash I think helped the series. So when the GBA game came out people might of gone ohh this is what Marth is from let's give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 19:58

Tell you what though, fifa 15 has amazing grass. It looks like it is loaded with rupees.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 19:47

Look who's back well kinda
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 23:04

So... that's just a Project Spark publication then? If so... Rare, you suck.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 23:14

Yes but you can play episode's I guess like telltales but using Project Spark to do it.

Rare has very little to do with it apart from over seeing the use of there character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago   Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Characters That Should Have Been Put Out to Pasture Long Ago
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2