We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple Multiplatform Matters

Go down 
+9
OrangeRakoon
Muss
gjones
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 May 2019 - 10:10

I did get a game to review that has kept me from Nier Automata (Days Gone has gone right down the pecking order) and that's A Plague Tale Innocence which I thought inspired what would be a great piece in had a think about games but we would sooner talk about YouTubers.

Anyway on APTI itself and maybe putting more on APTI in the last game I finished thread today or tomorrow depending on when I get the last 7 chapters done. Is that I was right to feature it in two of my YouTube videos of games no one are talking about and looks great, as it has turned out to be really good so far.

I would even maybe go as far as saying it's my GOTY, FAR Lone Sails is the other contender which I'm a little iffy on as it was last year on PC.

I'm rather annoyed I didn't go for APTI over Days Gone in the Fantasy League, though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 11:52

Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 Metal-wolf-chaos-xd-release-date-1177412-1280x0

Anyone pick up MWC yet? Just wondering how you're finding it if you have as it seems almost a straight port to PS4, Xbox One and PC

I plan to pick it up but I want to finish Captain Toad before the trial period is up.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 19:04

Yup I did, I played it for a few hours last night & had a blast with it, also it is just a basic port with the biggest improvement being that it now runs in 16:9 aspect ratio rather than 4:3 so if you don't go in expecting the world you should have fun with it.

Eurogamer has a good review on it as well.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-06-metal-wolf-chaos-xd-review-as-dazzlingly-dumb-as-its-legend-suggests
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 20:26

Still not picked up Metal Wolf Chaos

I'm here though to talk Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order which I started last night after picking up a week or two ago during double discount at work along with a gift voucher I had.

I've got to the third planet and so far the games been sort of boring and bland.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 14:48

I started Disco Elysium last night.... HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 15:18

Muss wrote:
I started Disco Elysium last night.... HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME!

I really hope it comes to console soon as if it comes out at the wrong time eg March even though it sounds excellent can see it passing me by due to Final Fantasy VII Remake for example.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 20:16

It's dense. In a Dark Souls kind of way. The world is so much more interconnected than you could have first imagined. But unlike Dark Souls, there's an awful lot of reading. It's less the environment that's super connected, but the characters. You need to concentrate on the game to get the most out of it. Well worth it though as it's incredibly well written. I haven't finished it but it's genuinely my game of the year right now.

Depending on how it goes, I might even give it an edge of the Witcher 3 as the best RPG.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 23:42

I'm really excited to play it whenever it comes to consoles - everything I've read about it sounds ace. Like Mas said, if it lands in a quieter bit of the release schedule - summer looks mostly free - then it'll do gangbusters, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 10:37

Oh gosh! Disco Elysium is one of those games people have been raving about, but I just know it would rub me right up the wrong way. Aww! Think I might have to enjoy it vicariously through The Lady.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 10:41

It's one that you could sort of play together like talk about what choices you're going to make and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 10:41

That might not be a bad call actually. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jan 2020 - 0:07

Been playing Simpsons Hit and Run again on PC. So good. Definitely the best GTA game.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jan 2020 - 14:23

I wouldn't go that far but I have fond memories of the game for sure. Found this interesting pretty interesting (albeit long so I skipped parts).

Also, I distinctly remember having a dream about a Simpsons based racing game where I basically dreamt up all the adverts for it. A month or so later, Simpsons Road Rage came out. Weird!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 10:08

I'm now a good plus 10hrs into Witcher 3 and it's great but I would have thought when doing some quest would then change dialogue etc in another quest.

I did that see at one point, just I thought something would have happened before then and didn't.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 16:15

Muss wrote:

Also, I distinctly remember having a dream about a Simpsons based racing game where I basically dreamt up all the adverts for it. A month or so later, Simpsons Road Rage came out. Weird!

Road Rage is more of a Crazy Taxi clone though, right? Albeit a pretty good one, mind you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 13:29

Last night ID@Xbox put out 6 Indie Spotlight videos much like the one Nintendo recently had.

These 6 videos are about 6 minutes long each with some interesting looking titles. I've put here because even though these are Xbox videos most of the games will come to all systems, much like ones shown in Nintendo indie video.

With things changing all the time indies along with bigger digital games might be what's new for 2020 that thought you guys might want to check these games out.

Video 1 of 6

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 3 Apr 2020 - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 15:59

That West of Dead looks great and it's already confirmed to be coming to Switch. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 16:44

Skater XL might be up your street in one of the other videos they posted.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 21:10

Yeah that does look good but I'm put off a little by it being a free form type of game, on a sort of side note I've been watching a tonne of skateboarding videos on youtube recently and I've been thinking of taking it back up again once all this virus stuff is out the way.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 14:59

There's the other skateboarding game as well called Session which I think is in Early Access then coming to Xbox as a timed exclusive, that might be better. But both games even not quite like Skate shows that people do want a Skate.

I can people after all this over suddenly taking up a whole bunch of things outside or social event.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 17:53

Played some Dead by Daylight because its on Game Pass and now has Silent Hill content.

It's dreadful.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 18:42

I think most of the time those kinds of asymmetrical multiplayer games are way better when you are playing against friends.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 18:57

Conceptually, I love asymmetric games. In reality, there aren't many that I enjoy.

Root is a really good one (but it's a board game). Maybe it's just me, but I feel like quite a few of these types of games are prone to being hijacked by randos who didn't get to be the monster.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 19:00

Might be better with friends just it played awful, looked awful and also ran awful along with not being fun like I played Predator this year which isn't going to win any awards but it's miles better, that I'm really wondering how Dead by Daylight became popular & has all these licensed packs.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 23:12

I was scrolling the eShop and saw Silent Hill, got a bit excited before I realised what was up . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Multiplatform Matters
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next