These new Pokemon will (Sir)fetch a good price.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple Multiplatform Matters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 May 2019 - 10:10

I did get a game to review that has kept me from Nier Automata (Days Gone has gone right down the pecking order) and that's A Plague Tale Innocence which I thought inspired what would be a great piece in had a think about games but we would sooner talk about YouTubers.

Anyway on APTI itself and maybe putting more on APTI in the last game I finished thread today or tomorrow depending on when I get the last 7 chapters done. Is that I was right to feature it in two of my YouTube videos of games no one are talking about and looks great, as it has turned out to be really good so far.

I would even maybe go as far as saying it's my GOTY, FAR Lone Sails is the other contender which I'm a little iffy on as it was last year on PC.

I'm rather annoyed I didn't go for APTI over Days Gone in the Fantasy League, though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 11:52

Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 Metal-wolf-chaos-xd-release-date-1177412-1280x0

Anyone pick up MWC yet? Just wondering how you're finding it if you have as it seems almost a straight port to PS4, Xbox One and PC

I plan to pick it up but I want to finish Captain Toad before the trial period is up.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 19:04

Yup I did, I played it for a few hours last night & had a blast with it, also it is just a basic port with the biggest improvement being that it now runs in 16:9 aspect ratio rather than 4:3 so if you don't go in expecting the world you should have fun with it.

Eurogamer has a good review on it as well.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-06-metal-wolf-chaos-xd-review-as-dazzlingly-dumb-as-its-legend-suggests
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 20:26

Still not picked up Metal Wolf Chaos

I'm here though to talk Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order which I started last night after picking up a week or two ago during double discount at work along with a gift voucher I had.

I've got to the third planet and so far the games been sort of boring and bland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Multiplatform Matters
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6