Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple Multiplatform Matters

Go down 
+9
OrangeRakoon
Muss
gjones
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 9:29

JayMoyles wrote:
Any of you lot with a PSN account - fire me a friend request. Same username as here. Can't believe it's taken me this long to do this. Laughing

I've added you
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 12:52

I've been playing FIFA 16 on the XBONE via EA Access and it's not great at all, only good thing about it they added women's teams.

This year it seems PES is the game to get but I'm not sure I'm bothered about having a football game or not.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 9:54

I seem to have suddenly got a lot to play but not sure which to play first out of them all

As I've downloaded Witcher III & Transformers Devastation, so I've got them along with being about 8hrs into Dragon Quest Heroes, yet to start Tales of Zestria, then it's all the old games I'm yet to touch like playing Uncharted 2 again or Vanishing of Ethan Carter and that's counting stuff on Wii U like Project Zero, Devils Third and next week I'll have Rainbow Six Siege to play along with XCX.

Thankfully there seems to be nothing coming out after XCX in December I want and most of Jan's games are late Jan that I maybe able to catch up but 3 of them are RPG's which means there likely long.

What to play first though?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 17:52

I'd go for the games that will be relatively quick to beat.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 17:54

I started Witcher 3 which may not of been the best of idea's.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 11:27

I also picked up The Witcher III alongside FFX/X2 on PS4. I think I'm good for games for a while now - got Fallout 4 to beat, The Witcher III and Bloodborne to play, FFX/X2 to get around to, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood to blast my way through... that's not even getting into any PS+ games I get or my unplayed PS3 library.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 17:48

Have you played FFX at all Jay? I was enjoying it until they decided to make it impossible to finish.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 18:05

I need to go back to FFX, I'm like 7hts in on the road bit and the monsters have seem to have gone from easy to kill to they kill me easy that, I've not gone back.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 19:21

The only difficulty spikes I had on FFX was the final few bosses and that bloody dragon thing you battle on an air ship. Some of the dungeons were odeous, but the aeon system was definitely one of the better summon systems.

By road, do you mean the bit after Luca? You need armour piercing weapons and magic from memory.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 19:24

From a mate who's finished it on PS2, 3 & 4 and was going to platinum it, says I need to use Wakka and certain move.

But I can't remember what with out putting the game in.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 19:29

He is a good all rounder who can deal damage and lay on the status effects, but his ultimate effectivness is defined by how much you like blitzball.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:58

Star Wars Battlefront, then. I bought a month of EA Access for £3.99, which gets me a 10-hour trial of Battlefront. Fair enough it might not be enough to justify a full game's price, but bought like this and played with my dad and my brother taking it in turns on the pad, this is great fun! Slick shooting, lashings of Star Wars and some of the best graphics I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 1:09

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Have you played FFX at all Jay? I was enjoying it until they decided to make it impossible to finish.

Sorry Andy, I totally missed this! Yeah, I played a bit of it back in the PS2 days, but got nowhere near the end. I liked it and from what I hear it's one of the best Final Fantasy games on a gameplay level, but the story's a bit pants.

Drunkalilly wrote:
Star Wars Battlefront, then. I bought a month of EA Access for £3.99, which gets me a 10-hour trial of Battlefront. Fair enough it might not be enough to justify a full game's price, but bought like this and played with my dad and my brother taking it in turns on the pad, this is great fun! Slick shooting, lashings of Star Wars and some of the best graphics I've ever seen.

Battlefront is stunning - the best graphics I've seen in a game to date, absolutely. Video game snow usually looks a bit naff, but Hoth looks unreal in Battlefront.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 8:03

See, now I thought it looked really real, that's what I liked about it... :p
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:26

... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 10:13

Well I'm back playing Destiny with the Taken King and after not playing for a while again, seems like I've got tonnes to do on the game which is great. I may after that go back to Dragon Age Inquisition as some reason, I really want to play that and get finished before I start Witcher III proper for instance.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 19:20

JayMoyles wrote:
Yeah, I played a bit of it back in the PS2 days, but got nowhere near the end. I liked it and from what I hear it's one of the best Final Fantasy games on a gameplay level, but the story's a bit pants.

FFX does have a beautiful battle system, with an odd sense of fluidity despite it being entirely turn based. With that, Witcher 3 and Bloodborne ahead of you, you've definitely got some great games to look forward to.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 21:08

I started FFX HD last night, actually. I'm surprised by how good it looks on PS4, and it was a nice surprise to hear they've redone the soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 14:26

I've played some Firewatch (it's PC,PS4), I've only done the first day but the prologue Crying or Very sad

If the game keeps at the standard from the prologue & day one, this is going to be hella of a game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 15:13

Been hearing a lot of buzz about that game. Might be one I have to download when I pick up a few Steam curios on payday...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 19:36

Yeah, I was listening to the Videogamer lads chat about it on their podcast and I'm interested despite the fact they said next to nothing about it as they were skirting around spoilers. Might be one I pick up in a PSN sale in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 21:21

Its 10% off on Psn at the moment so I was tempted after watching Jim Sterling play day 1. Some people are experiencing frame rate problems though so I went with the crumpster's favorite, Journey, instead. Pharaoh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 21:28

Well it is ex-telltale members who made Firewatch and we know what telltale games run like.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 22:12

Muss wrote:
Its 10% off on Psn at the moment so I was tempted after watching  Jim Sterling play day 1. Some people are experiencing frame rate problems though so I went with the crumpster's favorite, Journey, instead. Pharaoh

I thought you were cool Muss! Sad

I'm tempted by Firewatch, but between the dodgy sounding ending, the framerate issues and the price I think this one will be an easy miss, especially as I've been playing the simply amazing The Witness, which has more than given me my fill of indie nonsense for a while.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 22:41

I really fancy the Witness as well, but the price and length feel more like a full game than an Indie so I won't pick it up until I'm sure I can give it some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Multiple Multiplatform Matters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Multiplatform Matters
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next