We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 19:48

It's not going to change anything, people will still talk to her and the site she writes for will still likely just buy Nintendo games and if they want her to review them they will.

No different to Jim Sterling, he still talks about Konami and still may have reviewed MGS5 even though he's black listed.

Even I knew their was a LEGO game coming to Switch, which I hinted about pages ago and I'm not trying to get info like these people but you can see how they could come across it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 18:44

Launch game hint?:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 10:15

Reckon so! Despite the leaks, I'm still very excited to see what comes out of that. Could be brilliant, could be tripe.

Please don't be hyperbole... PLEASE
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 19:47

Jas, Jas, I know you don't like leaks, but Jas, Jas, JAS...

Perhaps a word of warning that what's under that link is extra levels of uncertain, with even the company being unsure and the Switch possibly still in line for a raw deal. That's a bit rubbish.  If they've got it working, just do it! Would it take any more effort?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 19:52

Wouldn't it be up to the owner of the IP though?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 23:43

I don't think it's a question of effort, but cost. It isn't free to print cartridges, or even to upload something to the Nintendo eShop. If it sells like bottled guff, they're losing cash.

That said, I would definitely rebuy all the Souls games on a console I could use as a handheld. That's the dream right there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 23:48

Balladeer wrote:
Jas, Jas, I know you don't like leaks, but Jas, Jas, JAS...

Perhaps a word of warning that what's under that link is extra levels of uncertain, with even the company being unsure and the Switch possibly still in line for a raw deal.  That's a bit rubbish.  If they've got it working, just do it!  Would it take any more effort?

Aye, I heard about this on twitter (unavoidable due to the amount of Souls related things I follow on there) & I really hope it happens. At the very least I'd take a remake of the first Dark Souls with an improved FPS.

masofdas wrote:

I don't see why Bandai Namco would say no given their current relationship with Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 8:27

Drunkalilly wrote:
I don't think it's a question of effort, but cost. It isn't free to print cartridges, or even to upload something to the Nintendo eShop. If it sells like bottled guff, they're losing cash.

I can see bottled guff going down a storm in joke shops - perfect for a certain section of the populace and their practically joking ways. Cool

I'd be up for this if it happened. If it didn't happen, though, I wouldn't be too sour about it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 13:27

The_Jaster wrote:

masofdas wrote:

I don't see why Bandai Namco would say no given their current relationship with Nintendo.

I was thinking more on the lines of From Software get them running and Namco goes no as they saw Skyrim (I know its a different tyre of game but is also on other systems) salezzz numbers.

And to quote If it sells like bottled guff, they're losing cash and 3rd party games may do that especially ports of games.

Make it happen Nintendo DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 16:24

masofdas wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

masofdas wrote:

I was thinking more on the lines of From Software get them running and Namco goes no as they saw Skyrim (I know its a different tyre of game but is also on other systems) salezzz numbers.

That's a fair bit of speculation right there though. Laughing

Zero wrote:
I'd be up for this if it happened. If it didn't happen, though, I wouldn't be too sour about it.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 16:27

It is but we've seen how 3rd party games sale on Nintendo systems and I'm baseing my speculation on that continuing.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 16:49

The thing is though, previous third party efforts have been hamstrung, half-hearted efforts and work as a suitable excuse for third party devs to bail. That rumoured trilogy pack does not seem like a half hearted effort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 19:48

Also, third party titles have traditionally done well on Nintendo handhelds. We don't know which path the Switch will take yet so we can't even guesstus flask.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:16

It's a hard one but wouldn't you sooner From Software work on a new game and not use resources on games only a few years old,  dam remasters.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:53

It sounds like they've literally already done all the work- ports are not the same as remasters.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:57

Drunkalilly wrote:
It sounds like they've literally already done all the work- ports are not the same as remasters.

It was a joke Drunka as the normal view of some about ports/remaster (would be for the first games) and we shouldn't have them but for this series its not come into question.

Also I was just about to edit this in:

Third parties have done well on handhelds but then look at the install-base of them all, its the same reason why the Wii got COD if even 10% of the 100m Wii owners were bothered about COD that's still 10 million people.

Where on the Wii U if its 10% of the 13m install-base, then that's just 1.3m people who care, so its down to install-base and how many of them care for the 3rd party games.

I've already got my Switch preordered and bought likes of COD day one on Wii U, but I don't care one bit if Dark Souls or Skyrim come to Switch as I can buy Skyrim right now on PS4 for £25.

Yes that does make me part of the problem buying a Nintendo system just for the Nintendo games / exclusives but that's all I want a Switch for.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 12:09

masofdas wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:

It was a joke Drunka as the normal view of some about ports/remaster (would be for the first games) and we shouldn't have them but for this series its not come into question.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 20:21

Seasons of Heavens has now been officially confirmed with info here, if you can read French

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 21:13

Did someone call for moi? Grin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:46

All yer Switch info... at 4 o'clock in the morning. Neutral Will other people be getting up at stupid o'clock to watch?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 16:42

Yeah of course, not even an issue, don't know why anyone's freaking out. Y'all should be getting up at four to go clanging and banging anyway.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 18:51

Friday is my busiest day at work, so I can't afford to wake up a couple of hours before I need to. I can wait until 6am to find out the gist. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 19:49

ZeroJones wrote:
Friday is my busiest day at work, so I can't afford to wake up a couple of hours before I need to. I can wait until 6am to find out the gist. Thumbs Up!

Ah, the usual deciding factor: I care far, far less about my job than most!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 19:54

Unless my current job situation changes I'll be well up for watching this live.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 19:56

I was pondering the feasibility of going to sleep very very early and waking up at 0345 for this... Probably low to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next