We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Konami, and how they stink

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
oldschool
ZeroJones
Balladeer
JayMoyles
masofdas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 17:55

That's the one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:23

ZeroJones wrote:
So, like, 'Make Sweet, Sweet Love To Konami'?

I would to Kojima, he is a handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 19:32

He probably wouldn't call you afterwards though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 20:10

Though there'd be a mysterious cardboard box outside your house for a few weeks... and you'll hear the occasional note from a fiddle.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 18:11

BBC talks to Kojima Love
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 10:05

You may have seen I posted Jim Sterling's review of Survive in the Jim Sterling thread and of course they're more reviews around of the game like from Dreamcastguy but he also has this video about Konami which is very much bang on.

He does touch about one of the things briefly coursing a bit of up roar with Survive now and that's it will cost you $10 for a extra save slot. Jas, Jim and Myself have talked about it on twitter and Jas points out they're away around it but does stink along with from what I saw of IGN review it brings up that extra slots in the in-game menus for items and stuff costs real money as well.

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:51

masofdas wrote:
Jas, Jim and Myself have talked about it on twitter
Me practically at gunpoint
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:54

I'm not okay with our forumites being mugged for their opinions. Naughty
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:58

Balladeer wrote:
I'm not okay with our forumites being mugged for their opinions. Naughty

I only asked Jim as he brought up save slots in relation to BotW.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:08

I was going to leave it alone until twitter popped up with it's 'here's what you may have missed' nonsense and Jimbob made a good point so I was more replying to his question than anything else. The save slot thing (shitty practice it may be) really is a non-issue for me but it's under a big magnifying glass because most have a raging hard on for hating Konami these days.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:32

I think you're right about Konami being under a magnifying glass due to things like that in the game industry at the moment be it them or EA with the loot boxes that are pay to win.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 22:00

THEY LIVE
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 6:28

Then micro transactions are announced to get monsters.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 13:15

Konami broke their silence last night with a Silent Hill transmission which we saw

Silent Hill 2 Remake for PS5 and PC from Bloober, which from the trailers looks good and I was a big fan of The Medium that Bloober did.

Silent Hill Townfall for ??? from Annapurna & No Code, not a lot from the trailer and I've still not played a No Code game. I'm guessing this might be the rumoured episodic game.

Silent Hill Accession for streaming stuff I guess from loads like Bad Robot, I might give it a watch and feel this must be the rumoured game which text messages will play a part as did see that in the trailer.

Silent Hill f for ??? from Neobards who did Resident Evil: Resistance and Re:verse but Ryukishi07, a writer known for the When They Cry is part of this as well. This is Silent Hill f(ive) then, which was also rumoured for a while.

They also showed stuff about the new movie which seems to take place after the first film, so the current second film I guess we just forget about. Also, merch which I do want the Inu.

Overall not bad and how they were talking seems we could more Silent Hill stuff from lots of different teams.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 16:38

mas wrote:
Silent Hill Townfall for ??? from Annapurna & No Code, not a lot from the trailer and I've still not played a No Code game. I'm guessing this might be the rumoured episodic game.

Episodic doesn't really seem their style & I reckon it'll be all systems, also a little surprised to hear you say you haven't played a No code game.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 17:07

It didn't look like it but was rumors for ages of a remake, episodic, message based game and fifth.

Only one that fits episodic is Townfall, if rumors are to be believed after about 3 years of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami, and how they stink   Konami, and how they stink - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konami, and how they stink
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6