Please go vote in the 2019 Annual Awards! We've only had one voting thread all decade...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

"A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 22:40

That was certainly a Scullion review.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Disciple of Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 22:46

I'm certainly up for another go at crap game, even if it's as simple as one of ya picking something from my backlog or know I can play as it's on Game Pass.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 21:07

I am, tentatively, going to cover Nippon Marathon in this thread at a later date. That's not to diminish the value of Mas' gift, as it did have a 'so bad it's good' feel to it; but I feel I could do some entertaining slagging off of the game so long as it doesn't offend the giver.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Disciple of Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 21:33

I'm fine with it as you're still using, the other game I was looking at was Our World has Ended for you.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 31 Dec 2019 - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Brush God
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 23:47

Balladeer wrote:
I do have an idea for reviving this project, incidentally, if Cappa wants to hear it; but it’s probably one to save for a less game-filled time.

This is me just reading this now, two months after you'd posted it. I'm all ears, but batter away with any ideas you've got  Thumbs Up!

I always thought Nippon Marathon looked all right! Never heard of masofdas's game though. I'm looking through my Switch games, and I only own one that I think is genuinely crap (Mecho Tales). I've got Garfield Kart on 3DS though!!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 13:37

It's pretty simple:
  • Use Meta/Opencritic to find eShop games that have < 40%;
  • Check which of those games have a price of under a tenner;
  • Everyone who wants to play is given a game to buy and review.

It'll cost a bit more, of course, but it's less than the GNSS budget and hopefully not too much for a bit of fun.  I guess I'd suggest waiting for (a) a sale and/or (b) for the hectic Switch autumn's aftermath to die down.  Open to other suggestions, natch.

For now, though, let's do this.  Thank you for letting me do this, Mas: I remain delighted by the very 'me' present, and will be playing up the slagging off for comic effect. Smile
NIPPON MARATHON:

Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 16:06

See your rules go out the window for me as I played likes of Where the Bees Make Honey in 2019 on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Ice Climber
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 20:57

That sounds a lot worse than I was expecting it too, no wonder it was available on the cheap.

Would be totally up for that idea although I'm willing to bet I too will play games like that on purpose, I mean I've put a whole tonne of hours in to Ark over the last few years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Farore's Courage
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 23:37

Christ, that announcer sounds genuinely awful. Laughing

Top write-up, Balla. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 10:17

He is by far the worst bit. Like I said, I'm talking the crapness up a bit for comic effect, but... yep, hard to recommend. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Sheegoth
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2020 - 17:58

Oh boy! I always hoped I'd "missed something" and it wouldn't be as try-hard-y as all that! Well, thanks for the warning Balla!
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4