Monster Hunter Rise - to be followed by Monster Hunters Summerhayez, Jaz, and Moylez

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:06

I have no interest in CotM, but I really must get Bloodstained properly played. The performance issues were still there when I last gave it a crack, but I got past the bit that had previously crashed on me and it's still good fun!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 0:01

Ritual of the Night is still very much on my to play list at some point. It sounds like it'll be on PS4 if the performance issues are still lingering on Switch though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Rotating Platform
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 9:10

I’d say it had performance issues on the X1 so I can’t imagine it on Switch (I also don’t think it’s very good, just play SotN again instead)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5