We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)

Go down 
+7
The_Jaster
gjones
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Balladeer
masofdas
JayMoyles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 21:36

I'm very glad that the 3DS is on the way out (albeit taking a long time to get there), because mine's a tad fragile itself. Having foolishly not saved for a while in M&LSS, the power just went. It still had battery life left, it just... does that occasionally. Not sure why, loose connection or something. Repeating progress here we come... DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 22:48

That's what happened to my second DS Lite, the white one. Aww! Hope yours stays well for long enough.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 18:33

Cheers sir, fingers crossed. I have a whole Metroid game I want to play after this!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 7:57

I noticed this morning that the Circle Pad on my 3DS is cracking down the middle. No Hissy fit Unlike yer man Balla, I've got a fair few games I want to finish on it. It feels like I'll be getting me a cheap 2DS before too long. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 10:24

Sad to hear sir! That, and the fact you're opting for a 2DS. I don't blame you, Nintendo themselves are obviously moving away from it, but the glasses-3D is for me the best gimmick a Nintendo console has come up with until the hybrid nature of the Switch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 10:31

Isn't the only 3DS you can buy now new is a New 3DS XL which is a great system but the either of the 2DS's seem such better buys with a limited number of games still coming to the platform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)   Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken dreams, broken consoles. (The Console Mishaps Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3