Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive

Go down 
+7
Jimbob
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Balladeer
masofdas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 18:07

masofdas wrote:
From what I've heard about MGSV yes it's more gameplay then story which has long time fans of MGS have gone Boo to as story has always been the appeal of MGS to me as Kojima is genius and due to that even though I suck at stealth, I've finished 5 of the main games.  

That's a little disappointing to hear - the story was my favourite part of MGS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 22:20

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:
From what I've heard about MGSV yes it's more gameplay then story which has long time fans of MGS have gone Boo to as story has always been the appeal of MGS to me as Kojima is genius and due to that even though I suck at stealth, I've finished 5 of the main games.  

That's a little disappointing to hear - the story was my favourite part of MGS.

Having given TPP a good 7 hours or so there's still a lot of story there, much of it is just delivered by other means (via audio tapes) which works great in the context of what you (Snake) are doing.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 9:43

I'm now 15hrs in to TPP, and I'm a little so-so on the story elements but it does seem like it's starting to get going in that regards.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 18:15

Did anyone pick up Mad Max, what's it like

Also October will be going up next Sunday which includes 37 games that are 5 3DS exclusives, old series making a comeback, Japaneseness on the PS4 along with a HD collection of PS3's best bunch of exclusives, a GNamer favourite coming to retail, a yearly series set in London this time, a well received PC game coming to consoles, a fan petitioned Wii U exclusive and one of the biggest series in gaming getting it's 5th entry.

So names would be great for the month of October thread
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 22:08

Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!

(please use this just to wind up Andy, go on, it'd be hilarious)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Sep 2015 - 18:03

I will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive   September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Sports Jimbob’s Birthday - get him a Decent Wii U Exclusive
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2