We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game

Go down 
+8
JayMoyles
shanks
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 19:01

Isn't there a way to add folk without facebook or twitter? I don't mean the face to face option btw.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 19:06

Isn't there a suggested friends thing in the Friends menu?

Also, I had this huge thought searing across my consciousness on the walk home from work earlier: when you put a Miifoto on Twitter, the hashtags are #Miitomo and #MiitomoStyle... but not #Nintendo . Why might that be, do we think?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 19:09

Is there now. Might be worth looking into that!

Also, the notification noise: most irritating thing in Nintendo since Phi?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 15:28

The suggested friends only suggests twitter followers and facebook, you can't seem to add friends through NNID's or anything, but maybe that could be an NX thing. Because I only have two freinds on Facebook who use miitomo and decided to make the plunge into the twittersphere purely for miitomo purposes. So if you want to add me then follow me, @NinjaTurnip.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 19:47

I've tried to add who I can find - I've done so many friend code / 3DS / WiiU / Mario Kart etc. things over the years, I'm not sure who I've added or not!
I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing, but I seem to be enjoying it! Maybe we should just move the forum onto Miitomo? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr 2016 - 21:30

I'd swear that one of the jingles in the Mii Drop minigame is straight out of the Wario Wares. Nice touch if so, Nintendo. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 23:03

Got the 2 3DS themes now as well as TP Picross. Won't bother with WW Touched as I already have that and played it recently to boot so I'll just save them up until something else comes along.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 10:30

So it appears Balla doesn't follow me on Twitter. Git.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 11:12

I don't follow anyone from this forum on Twitter! Otherwise I'd follow some and not others, and that'd result in people simmering with resentment.

At least this way the resentment's all out in the open.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 11:16

Fairly sure you can register each other anyway - if you go into the Friends menu there should be some suggested friends in there. If not, well, there's a meeting of GNamer Forumites being arranged for the summer. Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 11:27

Yeah, I tried to find Balla in my recommended but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 20:22

Me too Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 20:32

Nobody recommends me. Sad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 18:00

Jo just started using Miitomo... with her phone still connected to our Bluetooth speaker! Gave me the shock of the week when MiiJo started echoing around the dining room. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 9:54

I've removed Miitomo from my 'phone. Even in Power Save mode, it drained battery like nobody's business, and I wasn't getting enough out of it in exchange. If they update it to make it actually interesting, expect me to make a re-entry.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 15:25

I've kinda given up on it as well now but did see something Axis's pointed out there's a question about VR and a VR headset in the store which isn't a VB for nostalgia purposes.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 17:33

I hit over 1k plat pts the other day & I've not been back on it, the last week was quite boring with many old questions popping up for me so I'll just be collecting the weekly points from accessing the eshop/miiverse/My Nintendo from now on.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:54

With the exception of Drunka's Transformers post, my Miitomo is a bit of a wasteland at the moment. I'm also coming up to the limit of my phone's storage and Miitomo takes up nearly 1 Gig. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 22:02

For me it was the battery drain that made me uninstall it with prejudice. A nice idea, but Nintendo's next mobile games need to have substantially more legs on 'em.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 22:05

I'm pretty much keeping it for that Transformers post now. The rest of it was silly fun but, predictably, was dead in a week.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 22:09

I have a look every now and again.

Not had it drain battery though.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 22:36

Yeah, I have run out of game screenshots to insert my Mii into, and there's only so many times I can write "poo" as an answer...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:35

Jimbob wrote:
Yeah, I have run out of game screenshots to insert my Mii into, and there's only so many times I can write "poo" as an answer...

You could always use "poop" Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 7:53

I've deleted Miitomo... and put it on my hudl instead. Dance Space saved on the phone and profile successfully transferred. Grin
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 20:36

I don't really use it anymore, Transformers thread aside. It was a nice idea that ran out of steam. It is still a reasonable laugh on a piss break though, and it speaks volumes to Nintendo as a creative outlet that they managed to make a Social Platform pleasant fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next