We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game

Go down 
+8
JayMoyles
shanks
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2016 - 21:00

I'm considering uninstalling it simply because its notification noise scares the shit out of me. Is it meant to be a sneeze?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 2:30

It is, very strange choice considering it's very rare in game. They've added daily features questions now which net you another 2 platinum points a day so I'll be soldering on with it to kept on getting thsee coins I can't even spend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 6:45

Over nineteen months since the last post in this thread comes the news that, come May 9th, Miitomo will be no more. I have to admit I'm not too cut up about it: the thing was cute and fun for a couple of months or so but I deleted it as soon as I needed some space on my phone. Embarrassed

Is anyone still on Miitomo with any regularity? Or, maybe, what are your top Miitomo memories?
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 17:41

I'm tempted to reinstall it just to go through that Transformers thread again. It was a fun novelty but I agree, in the grand scheme of things I'd already forgotten about it. Might be nice if they could release elements of it as its own offline app though, the things you could do with Miis and photos were fun.

The Dream: Ninty have gone for a minimalist home screen on the Switch, which is fine. But it'd be cool if there was an app for it which salvaged some of that pandemonium of wacky and fun from Miiverse/Miitomo. I wouldn't want to pay much (anything?) for it, which is probably the problem, but one can dream. #TheDream
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 18:39

I predicted this would come to the Switch in some form, and I'm quite glad it didn't. It felt extra-pointless. If they integrated some of the stuff from it into a Miiverse-a-like on Switch that'd be great, but I do think they're trying to gently do away with Miis. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 15:58

It's the kind of thing I'd like to see some ideas picked from, properly customisable Miis are a no brainer and the photo mode was great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game   Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miitomo - Nintendo's First Smartphone Game
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4