Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
shanks
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 11:14

Games of December & Preview

1st
Just Cause 3 PS4, ONE, PC
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege PS4, ONE, PC

4th
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam 3DS
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, 360, 3DS
Professional Lumberjack 2016 PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, PC
Xenoblade Chronicles X WiiU

11th
Shovel Knight Amiibo

31st
Story of Seasons 3DS

On what’s coming well I’ve got Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition preordered and thankfully nothing else coming out then that I will buy. Even though Rainbow Six was good at EGX & so was the BETA, I’m not buying an online only game at full price especially knowing most go down in price very quick.  

Like last year I’ve done a preview of 2016 of games with confirmed dates that you may care about,

Life is Strange Limited Edition Jan 22nd
Lego Marvel's Avengers Jan 26th
Final Fantasy Explorers Jan 29th
Gravity Rush Remastered Feb 2nd
XCOM 2 Feb 5th
Mighty No. 9 Feb 12th
Street Fighter V Feb 16th
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Feb 19th
Far Cry Primal Feb 23rd
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD March 4th
Tom Clancy's The Division March 8th
Hitman March 11th
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End March 18th
Hyrule Warriors Legends March 25th  
Quantum Break April 5th
Dark Souls III April 12th
Star Fox Zero April 22nd
Mirror's Edge Catalyst May 26th
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided August 23rd

On what’s coming with confirmed dates for 2016 in Jan I may get Final Fantasy Explorers depending on reviews & if I want for my birthday, Life is Strange I have finished that I don’t really to get it but that game was so go that I kind of want to support DONTNOD more by getting it.

Feb it’s Gravity Rush HD as I’ve never played it and it’s become a bit of a cult classic VITA game & with the sequel coming I want to give it ago. Street Fighter V is highly likely to be picked up.

March it’s both of the Zelda Universe games in their special editions and Uncharted 4. The Division is a maybe, I played it at EGX and wasn’t impressed and I need to know more about it.

April is the next XBONE game I will be getting in Quantum Break and of course I will get Star Fox Zero. Deus Ex now with its delay is hard to say if that’s something I will pick up at the moment, depends on what August will be like.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 11:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 12:29

Is that really it for December? I mean, there's some heavy hitters in there but I expected more games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 16:37

So that's the first I've heard that the Shovel Knight amiibo has been delayed (I was expecting it in the next week Sad ) games wise I'm going to be all over Just Cause 3 & R6 Siege, I do want M&L paper jam & Xenoblade but they will have to wait.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 16:45

@Jay it's a similar amount to last year

@Jas on the Shovel Knight amiibo that's the date on Nintendo's Store where I've got mine preordered but Amazon says something like next Friday that, I'm not really sure when it's coming.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 17:02

GAME had it down for the 27th for ages but now they say the the 11th as well. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 17:08

Cheap month! Mario and Luigi I'll probably end up buying, but not right on release. I really want xenoblade but I'm happy to wait and see if I get it for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 17:14

Paper Jam and XCX are must-have games, either for Christmas or at launch.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 20:53

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. Bros., for sure, from December. My purchase of XCX totally depends on how I get on with Xenoblade (when I eventually get back round to it for a decent length of time).

As for the future, Lego Marvel's Avengers (when it drops in price and there's nothing else to do) will probably find its way onto my shelf. I've got an eye on Mighty No. 9, although footage I've seen of it doesn't fill me with hope. So it's only Star Fox Zero for sure. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 21:04

For the future, out of that list, TPHD and SF0 are must-haves, unless the latter turns out to be Command levels of dross.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 21:11

Poor Linkle
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 5:33

Paper Mario and Yokai watch are definant with Xenoblade a little later down the road.

As for the future mainly both Zelda games (probably get Hyrule Warriors in January)

Oh and Uncharted naturally
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 7:59

I'll be picking up Xeno day 1, I'm probably going to have to hold off on Just Cause & R6 and I'll be getting M&L: Paper Jam for Christmas.

Lego Marvel's Avengers - At some point, still got Hobbit to play and Jurassic World to buy
Final Fantasy Explorers- If I can get a gang together to play it
Gravity Rush Remastered -maybe, I'm not a huge fan of the first though
XCOM 2 - If it ever comes to consoles Sad
Street Fighter V -I want to give it a go, but I know I'll never devote the time to it.
Far Cry Primal - Definitely now, probably would've gone for ME of DE over it, but it's the only choice now!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - I'd rather replay it than WW, but I'm not sure still
Tom Clancy's The Division - That'll be a day 1 I'd imagine
Hitman - Still not sold on this yet, I'll be waiting for reviews
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Yup
Hyrule Warriors Legends - Getting more and more tempted by the day... I love Hyrule Warriors and another excuse to play it wouldn't be unwelcome...
Quantum Break - I do want this but not sure I'll be able to justify day 1 (I almost definitely will end up buying day 1 - see Tomb Raider)
Dark Souls III - Of course
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - Yes
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Yes
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 8:00

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them, One Game to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.  

Lord of the Games: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 9:32

What's ME of DE, Andy. I won't be getting Primal as Ubisoft and lots of other sort of cave looking type games coming like WiLD & Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 11:19

Oops! That of course should've been an or. WiLD and Horizon are far enough away off to not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 11:41

JUST CAUSE 3 HYPE

Just Cause 2 is one of my favourite games ever. I CAN'T WAIT
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 20:06

OrangeRakoon wrote:
JUST CAUSE 3 HYPE

Just Cause 2 is one of my favourite games ever. I CAN'T WAIT

Good lord! I am playing Just Cause 2 at the moment and despite only being about 6% complete, I've sunk at least twenty hours in to it. It's fantastic fun and it's the one game I keep coming back to at the moment. I'm pretty sure it has the most collectibles in a game, ever. Just Cause 3 scares me in that respect.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 14:19

I platinumed Just Cause 2 8^)

Had over 100 hours gametime, think I ended at about 90% completion
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 10:54

Oooh, the FUCHE!

Life is Strange Limited Edition Jan 22nd Might pick this up, seeing as I loved Life is Strange to bits and haven't paid a penny for it yet.
XCOM 2 Feb 5th Definitely grabbing this bad boy.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD March 4th Already considering booking a week off for this...
Quantum Break April 5th This looks promising
Dark Souls III April 12th This will complete my life
Star Fox Zero April 22nd 10 days to complete Dark Souls?

Plus, no date but I am excited about Mass Effect: Andromeda, Doom, Scalebound, Zelda U . . . Its gonna be another smashing year!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 10:57

Not to mention the NX!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 11:01

Balladeer wrote:
Not to mention the NX!  

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 11:23

I'm still iffy on the NX, not that it will come out in 2016 I think that's almost certain but the last two launches of Nintendo systems haven't been great that I think will be waiting.

On games without a date, I would like No Man's Sky, Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV, Gears of War 4, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect: Andromeda, NieR: Automata, Persona 5, Scalebound, The Last Guardian, Zelda U and that's just to name a few along with VR
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 23:59

buska wrote:

Laughing Not impossible but it'd be a shame not to savour DSIII.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 6:49

It's alright, Star Fox won't be worth playing anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 7:45

Drunkalilly wrote:

Reckon a gentleman of your considerable talent could cope with two games at once. Plus also, Star Fox Zero may well not take all that long to beat, and then you could get back to Soooooooouls (or however many o's the relevant post title has). Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next