We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
shanks
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 12:00

andyman949 wrote:
It's alright, Star Fox won't be worth playing anyway Razz

RELEASE THE GRACKLER!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 12:23

Reckon we should, as Andy seems to be on one today saying thinks like that and ICO rubbish & SotC only decent.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 12:25

I'm not sure about on one, but I'm definitely on a roll Cool
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 15:09

A barrel roll?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 15:13

masofdas wrote:
Reckon we should, as Andy seems to be on one today saying thinks like that and ICO rubbish & SotC only decent.

Can't speak for ico but I'd honestly agree with him about sotc. Game put me to sleep so hard I quiet within half an hour. Or it felt like half an hour anyway.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 16:13

Why are people objectively wrong about these subjective opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:58

Having Fox and souls on the go simultaneously might actually work quite well. Might not have my Wii u then anyway, as after I finish twilight princess I'm lending the machine to my friend holly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 22:33

Give got the shovel knight amiibo pre ordered and will likely pick up Paper Jam at some point. That's about I think, XCX will have to wait till I've played the first game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 22:36

You know it's not a sequel, it's just continuing the Xeno legacy but far closer to Blade on the Wii then let's say Gears on PS1.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 22:40

I know what Smurf means though; even if they're not related story-wise, it'll probably feel "wrong" to start the first game second. I've just bought the original at half price on the eShop, for that very same reason. Also, no Data Pack Downloads!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 22:50

It might just be me but I don't see Xenoblade as the first game, I see it more like Final Fantasy that it's using name. As XCX is something likely the 6th Xeno game.

The main guy even behind XCX even said about using the Xeno brand and that you get a certain quality from Xeno games hence the name for this.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 8:03

It's an absolute travesty that anyone on this forum bar the most absolute JRPG haters hasn't at least given XC a go. Naughty
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 9:08

Balladeer wrote:
It's an absolute travesty that anyone on this forum bar the most absolute JRPG haters hasn't at least given XC a go. Naughty

I actually sunk 40 hours in to Xenoblade Chronicles a couple of years ago and got about halfway up the God thing (whatever it was), but I was tempted by the inflated price it was going for and sold it on. One of my biggest gaming regrets. I'd say it was my favourite Wii game but I'm currently working through Galaxy 2 and having a whale of a time with that. The funny thing is, I sold my Wii U in the summer and Xenoblade Chronicles X is probably the one game that I'm missing out on as it looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 10:02

I gave it a go which you know, I've also played Xenogears the first Xeno game but going back to that now it does seem old also I was playing it with a friend and it was sort midway through. That if I started form the start I may of found it better but you do get to control giant mechs.

I do want to try Xenosaga but I will touch on that in a article I'm doing on Gintendo.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 21:09

Balladeer wrote:
Look - purchasing it is like stepping through the looking glass for me, OK? I'm a bit scared...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 21:56

It's a shame they made it New 3DS only, as I think a handheld version would have been more palatable to people worried about putting the hours in.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 23:25

Drunkalilly wrote:
It's a shame they made it New 3DS only, as I think a handheld version would have been more palatable to people worried about putting the days in.

Fixed that for you. :angel:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 10:59

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 1786023
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 12:06

That's fair enough, it's a big game, but so are things like FO4 that your average gamer seems to be lapping up. Especially over Christmas, give it a go: what have you got to lose? (Apart from a few days of your life.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 11:08

Just to add that Story of Seasons will be out on the 31st of December at retail according to Amazon not just eShop.

Next weekend between me finishing work and seeing STAR WARS! January will be going up, there is just 9 games coming out with 5 of them being out already on digital services which one a lot of us on the site like.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 1:52

Balladeer wrote:
That's fair enough, it's a big game, but so are things like FO4 that your average gamer seems to be lapping up.  Especially over Christmas, give it a go: what have you got to lose?  (Apart from a few days of your life.)
. That's exactly the problem, I've barely even touched that either, it's on the list, probably the next on it as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza   Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmasofdas's December Games Extravaganza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2