We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
Athrun888
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
masofdas
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:03

Monster Hunter, Bloodborne and Spider-Man are the only PS4 games I anticipate bothering with.

masofdas wrote:

• Bloodstained - KickStarted
  • Hollow Knight - KickStarted
  • Owlboy
  • Pocket Rumble
  • Stardew Valley
  • No More Heroes
  • WarGroove

You can add these ones to my list.
Sigh, if only we still had NGamer. . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:18

Yeah my PS4 list would have even more Japanese games like a Ni Nu Kuni 2, Dissdia etc on it and I really like Sony's first party of Uncharted, God of War etc without the multiplatform Anthems, Destiny, Life is Strange, The Last Night of this world.

I surprised no FIFA 18 on your list Drunka
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:21

I - I was not blown away. Didn't watch live and had MP4 spoiled for me before going in, but even so a bit too much focus on stuff we already knew about. Piggybacking Ubisoft's Mario + Rabbids announcement was a personal low point, alongside "Hey, we are going to do Pokémon Hash Brown and Chocolate Orange for Switch!" (not my joke). SMO wins everything, mind.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:25

Zero wrote:
I - I was not blown away. Didn't watch live and had MP4 spoiled for me before going in, but even so a bit too much focus on stuff we already knew about. Piggybacking Ubisoft's Mario + Rabbids announcement was a personal low point, alongside "Hey, we are going to do Pokémon Hash Brown and Chocolate Orange for Switch!" (not my joke). SMO wins everything, mind.

I went in with very low expectations and was blown away. Would you have thought it better or worse with no mention at all of pokémon and metroid? I liked the mix of detailed showings for the near future and teases for the long-term.

masofdas wrote:
I surprised no FIFA 18 on your list Drunka
Bloody hell! Right,
updated list:
That's 24 Switch games I intend to own. Add the Zelda DLC and possibly some indie and third-party stuff I'm not currently aware of and you've got a phenomenal line-up. I could happily just play Switch, and that will more or less be the case.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:27

I wasn't blown away, but I was very satisfied.  Especially going in with even lower expectations, even worries, as I did.  But having MP4 spoiled for you is rubbish, sir, my condolences. Aww! I'd say that was the biggest new announcement.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:36

Surely Pokemon is a bigger announcement then Metroid.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:43

Drunkalilly wrote:
Zero wrote:

I went in with very low expectations and was blown away. Would you have thought it better or worse with no mention at all of pokémon and metroid? I liked the mix of detailed showings for the near future and teases for the long-term.

Interesting question! Better with Metroid, better without Pokémon (because I don't see the point without any footage, or concept art, or something). Liked Rocket League mixed in at the beginning but it just didn't seem to ignite for me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:47

masofdas wrote:
Surely Pokemon is a bigger announcement then Metroid.

Feels like more of an inevitable thing, though, whereas Metroid Prime is news and they actually showed a teaser at least.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 2:12

To be fair Pokemon was pretty significant. Them announcing it essentially does mean the Switch will, in time, be replacing the 3ds as their portable machine. The announcement itself was nothing major but the implications of it are very big. Can't really blame them for not bringing any footage or art though, they've got rehashes of Sun and Moon to sell in a few months!

As for games I'll be after, or at the very least keeping an eye on:

-Spider-Man
-Assassin's Creed Origins
-Dragon Ball FighterZ
-Xenoblade 2
-Mario Odyssey
-MonHun World
-Fire Emblem Warriors

Conservative estimates only, Pokemon gen 8 doesn't count. Also while I will likely pick up that last entry I will say that returning to the overly pretty art style of Awakening and Fates after seeing Echoes art style is both jarring and a tad annoying.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:19

Athrun's dead right. The Pokémon announcement gave me one thing I remained worried about: that Nintendo would try to stretch the 3DS beyond breaking point, going 'la la la portable home console la la' re. the Switch, and as such all the handheld games would keep coming to the 3DS. Pokémon Switch clarified the situation, and as a knock-on effect made me more content with the 3DS getting a couple of new games.

JayMoyles wrote:
IT BETTER BE MOTHER 3 OR SOMETHING WHERE WAS IT NINTENDO

Mentioned elsewhere, but - where was, in fact, the entire Virtual Console? Or online in general? This is getting worrying/silly now (delete as appropriate).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:31

Balla wrote:
Mentioned elsewhere, but - where was, in fact, the entire Virtual Console? Or online in general? This is getting worrying/silly now (delete as appropriate).

They did mentioned before E3 that the online service was delayed to 2018 & considering the new info about the compilation of classic games it seems that has basically taken the VC with it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:58

The paid online service has been pushed back, we're still getting the free one around Spla2n time. There's still a good chance we'll have a Direct at some point in the next month, probably half online deets/ half Splatoon 2.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 7:30

That's that done with then.  Was there anything of interest shown in the last day's Treehouse stream, beyond the extra ARMS character?

Also, in traditional fashion, I'll be filling these in:

Yer E3 awards:

I might struggle with the last two, this year's E3 has seemed a bit personality-free.

Balla's E3 awards:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 9:40

Nothing was shown part from Ever Oasis which we hadn't seen during the Treehouse.

Isn't the first Best Port/HD/ etc meant to include remakes which Metroid Samus Returns is and SotC on PS4 is a remake where on PS3 it was a remaster.

I can answer now why Sony aren't doing cross-play and I can't see us using it on here with our Switches as you need Xbox Live, yep if you want to play with Xbox people you need to pay for Xbox Live. I know Sony's stance with EA Access is that it's a outside paid service which they won't allow and Xbox Live would also come under that. I guess it is good of Nintendo giving us the option but could see this maybe causing issue with little Jimmy on his Switch suddenly subbing for 12 months of Xbox Live to play with tiny Timmy and sure it's only £40 but parents might not be happy about it.

On to the awards:

Best Port/HD/Remaster/Re-Release/Remake:
Shadow of the Colossus which is a remake this time of one of the best games ever made. Crash would come close but it's out in 14 days that it seemed pointless to give it the award and Yakuza Kiwami was in the running but as I'm yet to play one, not sure I can be that excited about it.  
Best Indie: The Last Night looked great and I'm going to ignore the internet on this one
Best VR Game: I was going into E3 thinking VR would be almost a no show but it did really well and lot's of things I wouldn't mind trying but I think Moss has to be the winner as that mouse is so cute.

Best Multi-Platform: Anthem looks like it will be a right banger from the proper Bioware team and one of the writers of ME1-2 & KOTOR. Not giving to BG&E2 as nothing shown was part from a CGI trailer.
Best PC Exclusive: Quake Champions, I guess
Best 3DS Exclusive: Ever Oasis, Looks fun
Best VITA Exclusive: VITA can't be forgotten and had a decent amount of games at the show with it hard to pick but I'm going with Undertale
Best Xbox One Exclusive: Hmm Sea of Thieves as looking at what is a MS exclusive not much was shown
Best PS4 Exclusive: Easily has to be Spider-Man
Best Switch Exclusive Like the PS4 award this is a easy choice Super Mario Odyssey

Best New IP: Anthem, not much more to say
Most Disappointing Game: Crackdown 3, Terry Crews in trailer was cool and his character suits that game world but reason this is most disappointing is this is launching alongside the Xbox One X, yet only 30 seconds was shown of it and I wanted to see more of it
Best Surprise Reveal: I know most will be either Pokemon or Metroid but the correct answer is BEYOND GOOD & EVIL 2
Best Company Showing: 1st Nintendo, 2nd Ubisoft, 3rd Sony, 4th Bethesda, 5th Microsoft, 6th EA, 7th Devolver, 8th PC Gaming Show
Game of E3: If Super Mario Odyssey isn't everyone's choice then you're wrong

Honourable non-game mention: The Treehouse team as they make Nintendo so good each year and I've seen bits of the others who now do similar things and part from maybe Square Enix who I think had a bit of concert, are all rather dry and boring even though they're doing the same thing.  
Dishonourable non-game mention: Spencer and Ryan with what now seems to be a slagging match about the One X and PS4 Pro, which Ryan is sort of right about but both are professionals that I don't know if they need to go on likes of GameSpot and act like children.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 11:15

Right,I'm gonna do mine before reading anyone's, so I can't be tainted.
The Drunkies:
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 12:52

Best Port/HD/Remaster/Re-Release: None of them really impressed me.  I supposed Metroid 2 wins by default.
Best Indie: Didn't pay enough attention honestly.
Best VR Game: Definitely Final Fantasy XV Fishing, absolute show-stopper that one was.

Best Multi-Platform: Assassin's Creed Origins by a mile.
Best PC Exclusive: . . . What exclusives?
Best 3DS Exclusive: Metroid 2 was the only game announced right?  So that.
Best XBox One Exclusive: Hahahahaha.
Best PS4 Exclusive: Spider-Man, even ignoring my fanboy bias it was the only exclusive announcement worth a damn anyway.
Best Switch Exclusive: Xenoblade 2, and if you thought I was going to say anything else you haven't been paying attention!

Best New IP: The weeb within me says Code Vein, if only because there weren't any other new IPs that caught my attention.  Plenty of sequels, no new IPs.
Most Disappointing Game: That sony zombie game.  It looked trashy last year, this year it looked deriative in the worst way possible as well as still looking trashy.
Best Surprise Reveal: I don't even get on with Metroid Prime and even I'm going with Metroid Prime 4!
Best Company Showing: Nintendo and anybody that says otherwise is wrong.
Game of E3: Spider-man, Spider-man, does whatever a Spider can!

Honourable non-game mention: Ubisoft almost calling the xbox one an Xbone during the ms conference. Worth slogging through it just for that near-gaff.
Dishonourable non-game mention: Microsoft's execs coming on stage with their board executive dialect and pontificating about loving video games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 9:07

masofdas wrote:
Isn't the first Best Port/HD/ etc meant to include remakes which Metroid Samus Returns is and SotC on PS4 is a remake where on PS3 it was a remaster.

Part of the problem, isn't it?  How they all blend into one.  Have to admit I didn't see anything of SotC, I just think it's a bit cheeky, the regularity with which that game's been spat out.

masofdas wrote:
I can answer now why Sony aren't doing cross-play and I can't see us using it on here with our Switches as you need Xbox Live, yep if you want to play with Xbox people you need to pay for Xbox Live.

Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 Citaton-needed

I mean, that's bobbins if true, but more on MS' part.  Still nice to have the option, natch.

masofdas wrote:
Best VITA Exclusive: VITA can't be forgotten and had a decent amount of games at the show with it hard to pick but I'm going with Undertale

So you picked a port of a two-year-old game that isn't even an exclusive because it's coming to PS4, and in fact in its own trailer (which is pretty grand by the way) the Vita release was mentioned as an afterthought at the end?

Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 Spirit-of-Justice-Nahyuta

Drunkalilly wrote:
Best Indie I'm still pretty excited for Ooblets. Only a brief appearance on Microsoft's show, but it was playable and looks like it was tailor made for me.

Best New IP Fuck it, Ooblets.

Damn, I forgot about this one!  It was one I flagged up to the girlfriend and am interested in myself, and it's one I wouldn't even have noticed had you not mentioned it (lost as it was in the middle of a sizzle reel - honestly, who came up with that term?  I hope they're ashamed of themselves).  So cheers for that.

Athrun888 wrote:
Dishonourable non-game mention: Microsoft's execs coming on stage with their board executive dialect and pontificating about loving video games.

But those corporate suits really do love their money games Athers!  Why won't you give them your money a chance?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 11:09

Yeah I don't care much about SotC remake to be honest as it's not game I really want to go back to, due to how special it was.

Info Xbox Live being needed on Switch, the Sony stuff is something I've added as I no that was the stance on EA Access and I would think it is the same here.

I would be shocked if lets say Final Fantasy XIV comes to Switch like it was rumoured isn't cross-play between PS4, PC and Switch as their is no outside cost part from the games sub which is the same over all 3 platforms.

Undertale on VITA is still a PlayStation exclusive, if you asking for a pure exclusive then why you vote for Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony? As that's on VITA as well as PS4. It's a PlayStation exclusive like Fire Emblem Warriors is a Nintendo exclusive or Sea of Thieves is a Xbox Anywhere exclusive.  I could have gone for loads more to be honest and I think more VITA games were at E3 then 3DS as VITA is still a current platform on the market a very niche one in the west but it is still a thing.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 11:37

Reading the comments, it looks like you need an XBox Live account, which is free.  A faff, but free.  Rather than Gold which is paid-for.  It's still not great, but is preferable to what Sony's doing, i.e. not allowing it at all.

I included DRV3 because I didn't include the Vita in my votes.  I don't count it.  The moment you have both Vita and PS4, an 'exclusive' means one that's on them and not the other.  The only exception I've made is X1/PC, because if you did that the X1 would have (I believe) no exclusives at all, and yet it's very much still relevant. Unlike the Vita.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 12:08

Hmm that was the first link I found but I'm almost certain I've read that you need Gold as you are accessing online via Xbox Live but in-till it goes live then we don't know, but either way that would be why not on PlayStation as you accessing a out side-source which you may have to pay for.

It just one of those things as the Xbox 360 would have got Final Fantasy XIV this was basically confirmed by Square Enix but MS wouldn't allow cross-play back then between 360 and PS3.

Sure I get you logic we just look at exclusives different like I said I look at Fire Emblem Warriors as a Nintendo exclusive as I can only play on a Nintendo System and same goes for something like Undertale (Which I will be playing on VITA as it looks like it suit the VITA well), no one counts PC anyway Cool
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 13:00

Cross-play isn't something to be excited about unless the developer/publisher's game has it's own online ecosystem. Street Fighter V is one such, the game's interface specifically allowing you to easily search for and add Steam users to your in-game friends list, thereby superseding the PSN friends list.

Rocket League, to my knowledge, doesn't have this (maybe it will in the future?). Therefore, although I can play against PC users, I can never add them as friends. Its cross-play bulks up the population of players, but also means I can't hunt down a friend for a cheeky game unless they're using the same platform as me.

If Microsoft's cross-play will allow for users to get into the same ecosystem regardless of platform, that's both good and bad. It's good in the sense that, finally, cross-play actually means what most people assume it means - that you can play with friends on other consoles (this is always how it has been marketed, but it's rather disingenuous to say I could do so on a game such as Rocket League) beforehand. At the same time, I'm sure Sony have no interest in people on Playstation having Xbox accounts. The beauty of PC cross-play is that that has never been a steam requirement hence PS4-PC Cross-play. As for Nintendo, the Switch indirectly, rather than directly, competes with Microsoft and Sony so very few games are probably going to benefit from this. So I can see why Nintendo would be laid back towards it. We might get merged leaderboards or something I guess, but aside from Indie games what's there going to be to cross-play? It's cool it's happening, but it's also not earth-shattering to me.

It's more a lateral move than a move forward; while cool for Xbox-PC-Switch integration, it means nothing for Xbox-PS4 integration, which is, to be frank, what most gaimerz would want with cross-play. I'm sure if Microsoft really amp up their talk about it they can make Sony look stingy so I'm sure they're happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 10:25

Hm. I'm going to bypass all this Cross-Play talk and just write my own shit (albeit it's already too hot at 10 AM and I'm struggling):

E3 awards are:

EDIT: The strikethrough line is where it was pointed out I'd missed a key plot point - amendment acknowledged.

Last edited by Jimbob on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 14:55

Jim I'm sorry to tell you but BG&E2 is a prequel.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 22:18

Ah, I see. OK, I'll change that sentence in a bit so it's the other way round. I still hate what I saw though Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 18:46

Jimbob wrote:
Ah, I see. OK, I'll change that sentence in a bit so it's the other way round. I still hate what I saw though Aww!

Jim brought this up in his E3 video and he thought it was a winner and the game has mature with the audience of the fist, I was 14 when the first came out and what I'm going to be close to 30 when the second comes out.

Thing is I think I would have found the F-Bomb stuff more appealing when I was 14, then I do now but I sort of see his point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017   Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Spotlight, Nintendo Treehouse, Nintendo Invitationals, and E3 2017
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next