Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL

Go down 
+4
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Balladeer
Buskalilly
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL    Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL  - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:09

Mine is in limbo, I ordered from Monster Shop who I've seen on twitter and heard good things about them as Kirby was £32 I thought I'd give them ago. My Kirby still isn't here but DPD has it but neither I or Monster know exactly where it is but I should have got it yesterday. Due to this and being a first time customer, Monster has offered me a full refund and still trying to get the game to me, unfortunately, that seems up to DPD at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL    Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL  - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:13

My copy is in limbo too, but happily I got another one in GAME in Edinburgh. They sold out on the Friday morning, had none when I went in on Saturday morning, but had a sealed copy that somebody had returned when I double checked in the afternoon. What a result. 🎆

Anyway, about an hour in and it's just a handheld version of Kirby's Adventure Wii, all told.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL    Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL  - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 10:49

masofdas wrote:
Mine is in limbo, I ordered from Monster Shop who I've seen on twitter and heard good things about them as Kirby was £32 I thought I'd give them ago. My Kirby still isn't here but DPD has it but neither I or Monster know exactly where it is but I should have got it yesterday. Due to this and being a first time customer, Monster has offered me a full refund and still trying to get the game to me, unfortunately, that seems up to DPD at the moment.
Fair play to them, sounds like DPD are the issue and Monster have still looked to help, might give them a look.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
My copy is in limbo too, but happily I got another one in GAME in Edinburgh. They sold out on the Friday morning, had none when I went in on Saturday morning, but had a sealed copy that somebody had returned when I double checked in the afternoon. What a result. 🎆

Anyway, about an hour in and it's just a handheld version of Kirby's Adventure Wii, all told.
That sounds ok to me, had a lot of fun with that despite it not having any kind of major gimmick. Might be a buy and trade in when completed job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL    Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL  - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 10:59

I'll certainly give them another go but at the moment not had a refund, they just said they're going to give me one but yeah DPD is at fault here. I am planning to do like you Papa, beat the game then trade in and I did think I would do that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL    Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby: Star Allies - FORM THE FLESH WHEEL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2