We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)

Go down 
+8
Muss
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) Empty
PostSubject: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 21:18

So Rocket League is coming to Switch... and here's the trailer. Thumbs Up!

From a pure outsider's perspective, it seems to have been replaced as The Big Nontendo Thing by Overwatch. Anyway, what say ye'all?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 21:22

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) IBSLjwU
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 21:41

Having Rocket League in the Spotlight's opening sizzle reel was magic - for me, it set the tone brilliantly. It's such a perfect fit for the Switch. Honestly, it's as good a multiplayer game as Mario Kart 8, Street Fighter II and Bomberman. But I take it everybody knows that. I'm just excited to have a portable version!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 22:56

I've only dabbled with this at a mate's house, so getting to sink my teeth into this will be fantastic. It's a perfect Switch game, really!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:28

I'm a big fan of the old local multiplayer, as y'all know, and I've seen that this has it... but only with multiple Switches.  As in, that's all I've seen.  Anyone know if you can play it split-screen with just the one?  If not, I'm out - and that's sad, I've more than liked what I've heard about this.

Also, when the trailer began, I though, 'They're bringing Metroid Blast Ball to Switch!' Would've been funny. 'Stick a petition in this ya bastards!'
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:32

You can play offline spilt-screen multiplayer on the PS4 and XBox One versions, so they'd have to remove a feature that's already in there for you not to be able to play local multiplayer on Switch. That would be obscenely stupid for them to do so - especially with the Switch being what it is - I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:38

Did they say if this is coming out at retail or just digitally? I'll probably pick it up either way but I'd love to have a physical copy.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:39

Phew! That's all the reassurance I need. Thanks sir. Smile Now to hope for a Link hat to put on my car.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:51

This'll be a digital game for me - too much faff swapping carts for a quick game or two!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:52

Used to play this when it was called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars or what-have-you, but I've never owned either game myself, just played with friends.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 22:56

I think I'm up for this if you guys are. I do have the PC version, but my computer's a bit decrepit now and doesn't like drawing whooshy things so good.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 16:41

Rocket League is a really good game, I'm just not sure I'm going to be hopping onto it again.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 13:34

The_Jaster wrote:
Did they say if this is coming out at retail or just digitally? I'll probably pick it up either way but I'd love to have a physical copy.
It's at retail for PS4 and XBOX so if think so, might go for digital though because it's so easy to switch to for a few games. As probably the most qualified person on the forum I can safely say this is huge and you will all love it, it's just so simple but no 2 games feel the same, an astonishing game. I've put a lot of hours in to this and will put in more before the Switch release but I'll still be buying this day 1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 14:22

I haven't touched the game since a friend of mine got rid of his PS4 so I was extatic to see this in the Spotlight.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 20:12

Treesmurf wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
It's at retail for PS4 and XBOX so if think so, might go for digital though because it's so easy to switch to for a few games. As probably the most qualified person on the forum I can safely say this is huge and you will all love it, it's just so simple but no 2 games feel the same, an astonishing game. I've put a lot of hours in to this and will put in more before the Switch release but I'll still be buying this day 1.

Yeah I put a fair bit into it myself & pretty sure I even got the plat trophy but I just fell off of playing it due to other games coming out.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 4:31

I cant wait to see how the crossplay is going to work on the switch version!
I have the plat on ps and I think 80% of the xbox one achievements and ill still be buying again for portability!

We Just need to set up that Gnamer Pro Team next....
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 17:20

EofGizmo wrote:

I'm already in the Ikon clan.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:25

Funny stuff. I loved how everyone else thought he was shit.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:18

There's nobody better at the whole Youtube thing than Dunkey.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 0:09

EofGizmo wrote:
I cant wait to see how the crossplay is going to work on the switch version!
I have the plat on ps and I think 80% of the xbox one achievements and ill still be buying again for portability!

Just wait until you see what the Feats are like on the Switch versionoh. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:06

Non-existent, just as they should be. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:28

Aye, if any game doesn't need them it is Rocket League - I remember one trophy/achievement was to drive/boost for a certain distance overall & some folk felt the need to cheese it by using a rubber band attached to their analogue stick. Just play the game you fools.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:29

I was just kidding, but it turns out I was right all along! Dance
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 9:36

I don't know why Carlton Hanks made me laugh so much as a user name. But it did.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 16:48

Oh I for sure agree its a game that doesn't need trophies/achievements but when you play a game that much online and just wanna try an obscure task, they dont hurt as a bonus!

The handicap match achievements were particularly fun afternoons for me at least!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next