Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)

Go down 
+8
Muss
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 20:14

Luckily the achievements on Rocket League were never anything you wouldn't really do from just playing it normally anyway, much more fun to get the distance trophy by just playing lots of games.

For anyone unaware of Dunkey they need to subscribe to him and watch everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 19:14

Did we think this was coming or know it was coming? Eh? Either way, custom Nintendo character cars are a thing in Rocket League Switch. Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 19:32

Definitely new info but it's absolutely glorious especially that Samus Gunship. Very Happy I also found the youtube comments from folk wanting these cars on ps4 and PC hilarious!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 19:59

What Nintendo need to do is ask for a Bayonetta 2 car. That'll maximise Nontendo gamer rage. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 20:34

The PS4 should be crying out for cross-platform first and foremost! Anyway this is glorious.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 20:52

Balladeer wrote:
The PS4 should be crying out for cross-platform first and foremost!

I still find this funny as when Microsoft wouldn't allow it on 360 they were the bad guys and Sony was the good guys for allowing it and now it's flipped, people have such short memories and it seems when you're "winning" these things happen.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 0:03

I don't think there are 'bad guys' or 'good guys'. I just think there are companies who have success, get cocky, and make anti-consumer decisions because they can.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 8:53

They're all bad guys really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 22:58

I still don't really get the appeal of cross platform play, sure it might get you some more potential matches but for something like Rocket League at least that shouldn't be an issue and it's not like you can party up with people on different consoles. Anyway still 100% up for owning this on Switch even though I still play it regularly on PS4.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 15:34

The only cross-play game, I know of that will allow you to play with mates that isn't a console to pc, is minecraft which needs a Xbox account which may or may not be paid.

Which I do sort of understand Sony won't allow that more then Rocket League which would just be randoms and signing to rocket leagues servers not Microsoft's.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 17:20

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/10/rocket_league_blasts_onto_the_nintendo_switch_on_14th_november

eShop, 14th November, "$20 with regional equivalent prices".

Bounce
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 17:39

Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

I was about to pick up The flame in the flood this coming week but I shall be holding off for this instead.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 19:03

Sold! I will no doubt need to work up to being good at it. Also, friends had better be able to play online from day one. If I'm going to get wapunga'd by folk online, I'd rather it be you guys than Rando M. Strangers. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 19:57

This'll be grand for the old split-screen multiplayer. Must-buy!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 20:20

All the chat from the developers is that Rocket League on Switch will have all the support and features of the other three versions, so split-screen multiplayer and friends online should be available from the start. I've already got the same game on PS4, but the portability and wireless JoyCon play makes me really excited for it all over again. No joke, I can genuinely see myself taking the Switch out and about with me if it's got multiplayer Rocket League on tap.

As with ARMS, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and everything else, I'm up for games of this with youse. Let's actually make it happen Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 22:26

TCK wrote:
As with ARMS, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and everything else, I'm up for games of this with youse. Let's actually make it happen Thumbs Up!

THIS!

We need to actually dedicate a day of the week where the forum plays some Online MP together on any of the games mentioned there, ARMS especially because it's lobby system is actually phenomenal & it's a shame I/we haven't played enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 22:34

Jimbob wrote:
I think I'm up for this if you guys are. I do have the PC version, but my computer's a bit decrepit now and doesn't like drawing whooshy things so good.
I was about to repeat myself, apparently. I've never played against an actual person. But if the above happens, I'll do it. And then be online out of sync with the rest of you until the end of time, thus missing all match possiblities.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 22:53

I'm hoping online play will mostly be against noobs who are new to the game, that way I'll happily carry any of you to victory. :king:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 0:05

The cross play with PC/xbox might offset that a wee bit plus once I refresh myself on the controls I'll be setting up & knocking them in myself. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 17:57

If I ever manage to play this online, I'm positive I'll help even things out against whatever team has me on. Smile
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 15:06

Every time I've played this, I've stunk the joint out so I'll be with you there Balla! Well keen for it still, mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 15:15

I've dabbled around mates' houses and been absolutely dreadful, so we'll have to have a few nights of just us GNamer players before we take on the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 16:45

The_Jaster wrote:
The cross play with PC/xbox might offset that a wee bit plus once I refresh myself on the controls I'll be setting up & knocking them in myself. Thumbs Up!

I wonder if there will be options to play Switch only players.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 20:20

masofdas wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

I wonder if there will be options to play Switch only players.

You'd think so. Friends List only. Thumbs Up!

I'm also looking forward to being dog awful at this! Grin
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 0:47

Aye if I remember correctly there was an option on ps4 you could select to do that so I'd be surprised if you can't on Switch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)   Rocket League (The Car's The Starman) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket League (The Car's The Starman)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next