If You Can’t Stand The Heat Get Out Of This Indie Direct

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2019 - 21:44

I've still never played the DLC either! I ought to in order to square off against the boss Drunka is referring to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Tenderloin Minimise
The_Jaster

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 0:38

Snap! There's just so many other games to play though rather than going through one I already have hundreds of hours in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptySat 29 Jun 2019 - 18:48

Maybe if you stopped playing Snap so much you'd have time for other games.

What's that? Ah, my coat. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2019 - 19:57

Drunkalilly wrote:
The DLC's great - one of the bosses in there is the best in the series.

Jimbob wrote:

Ash Lake's a load of old bollocks isn't it?:

I like Ash Lake, probably for the same reason you don't like it: It's all atmosphere and lore and story and nothing else.

I guess that's true. I don't even know what story! Except for that one bit with the cool guy at the end. I want a patch where Stephen Fry reads out all of the item descriptions as I'm running around, so I know what the hell's going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2019 - 23:19

Just follow everybody else's lead and go watch VaatiVidya's explanations after you're done. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Tenderloin Minimise
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2019 - 2:53

That Stephen Fry idea is a belter! In fact I think it'd be cool if some games had bonus commentary to unlock after you beat them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2019 - 3:46

That's a thing! Quite a few Indies do it, and elsewhere I think it happened in like a Deus Ex or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Tenderloin Minimise
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2019 - 17:37

Ahh nice! It should happen more often then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 23:41

Valve were great for that before they stopped making games - HL2 had some great commentaries about how they designed each level, as did TF2. I think Bioshock did as well, if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019 - 21:33

I really liked the commentaries on the DoubleFine remakes (Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle). But re the ^^^^^ above, get VaatVidya to talk about everything. He's so nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6