We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)

Go down 
+9
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
Rum
OrangeRakoon
shanks
Jimbob
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 23:16

I wish Mas would become goo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 8:08

A few extra things to do in the depths, like more side adventures would've been nice especially when....

A certain side adventure:

Overall though I don't mind them as like Balla I specifically tried not to spend too much time down there or least give myself a good reason to go there like when you find the treasure maps. And speaking of which following one of those maps produced one of my favourite moments I've had in all of TotK so far even if it was a bit of a perfect storm situation that has probably only happened to me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 14:29

Buskalilly wrote:
I wish Mas would become goo.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 AltruisticSmoothIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptyTue 4 Jul 2023 - 21:05

I've done 3 temples at this point, thought the Goron one was naff, the setting of the Rito one was much better than actually playing it and the Gerudo one was brilliant and felt much closer to the creativity I'm used to seeing in the series. I'd say all the bosses were great spectacles though and the lead up to each temple has been enjoyable.

I'm really liking the depths too but I've also just been dipping in and out, like the surface it's going from one discovery to the next that does it for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2023 - 21:42

I've now done the fourth temple!  Definitive rankings:

Dungeon: Gerudo > Rito > Zora > Goron (add a couple more >>> for good measure if you like)
Approach: Goron > Zora > Rito > Gerudo (hey look at that!)
Boss: Rito > Gerudo > Goron > Zora

Post-temples quest spoilers:

Let's be clear though: these are still (a) weak for the series and (b) not the point of the game really.  After clearing the desert I'm now digging deep into a bunch of side-quests for the area. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 16:51

Ooft, done it.  Who wants to talk about the final boss?  *I* want to talk about the final boss.

Spoiler:

In short: loved it.  I have a bunch of concerns about the game, and the series in general going forward, which can be found in my LGYF post.  That final fight?  Absolute banger. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptyTue 18 Jul 2023 - 10:53

I've got a lot to do, natch, but I'm close to a point where I can "finish" this.
I adore this game, and though I've seen criticisms that make sense, I don't personally agree with any of them. Considering the impossible goal this game had, I think they've smashed it beyond anyone's wild expectations.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2023 - 18:42

What did you think about the final boss Buska? If there's one area I want to read your unrestrained enthusiasm about, it's the final boss. Love
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 10:16

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 EmptySun 23 Jul 2023 - 10:52

Yessssss that's what I'm talking about, good lad. Thumbs Up! Very similar to my experience in some places (see above).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8