Splatoon... Splatoon... SPLATOOOOON

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)

Go down 
+7
Buskalilly
Athrun888
JayMoyles
masofdas
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Balladeer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 10:30

I liked the celtic oroboros, very cool look.

I think I need to stop watching trailers already. And play through all the other Zeldas!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zelda

AA

Want May now please
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 18:53

Buskalilly wrote:

Want May now please

She's long gone mate.

I was sort of hoping to see a bit more from the game than what was shown off, but I'm obviously chuffed we've got a date. I think in my mind I was expecting a big showcase trailer like we got at that Switch launch event, but thinking about it further, that event was 2 months before the game launched and BotW had a different development journey than TotK so they had a bit more time I'm sure to put something like that together.

Still, hopefully we'll get a gameplay showcase of sorts in an early 2023 Direct prior to launch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 19:46

I'm having Buska-level problems with some corners of the Internet - specifically, our affiliate. Their moans have been about the Direct more generally, but this has come in for some specific criticism. What's a little embarrassing is it's a worry I've had with this game before: that we'll see too much of the same Hyrule, recycled. Ever trailer I see seems to move away from that more! Like Smurf said, the sky looks like it's going to be massive! And also you get a little metal bird thing to fly? How can people not be hyped for that!? Argh! Hissy fit

Balladeer wrote:
Any final guesses at the name of the game before we presumably find out?  I'm going for 'Breath of the Wild 2: Cursed Kingdom' because I'm unimaginative.

Not too far off!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 20:30

I saw a trailer breakdown, where it shows 7 things, maybe we have to go get these 7 seven things in dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 0:23

Balladeer wrote:
our affiliate.  Their moans have been about the Direct more generally, but this has come in for some specific criticism.

They're no affiliates of mine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 10:13

Or me

And you all know what I think about BotW but I'm still excited about TotK and not sure how you could moan, maybe I will when I play it but till then I'm on board.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 23:40

mas wrote:
And you all know what I think about BotW..........

Really? You have never mentioned it.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Tumblr_nylp9aSz2x1tlb56zo1_400
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 8:51

Jas, please talk me through the steps that led to you finding that gif Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 16:28

Just googled "shifty eyes gif" and scrolled down a wee bit in the images tab.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep 2022 - 10:55

Oh, disappointing. I was hoping that was one you used regularly and had in your back pocket.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep 2022 - 22:06

It's probably Jay who's the gif collector.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 19:06

You make me sound like some sort of eccentric merchant in an RPG or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 20:49

Like a mix of these two. Winky Face

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76119925792c889fd546b655d6201251e4ea5b96b45a&rid=giphy

---

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Thank-you-beedle

Last edited by The_Jaster on Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 22:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 21:10

Ah, one of the greats.

Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4