We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)

Go down 
+9
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
Rum
OrangeRakoon
shanks
Jimbob
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 10:30

I liked the celtic oroboros, very cool look.

I think I need to stop watching trailers already. And play through all the other Zeldas!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zelda

AA

Want May now please
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 18:53

Buskalilly wrote:

Want May now please

She's long gone mate.

I was sort of hoping to see a bit more from the game than what was shown off, but I'm obviously chuffed we've got a date. I think in my mind I was expecting a big showcase trailer like we got at that Switch launch event, but thinking about it further, that event was 2 months before the game launched and BotW had a different development journey than TotK so they had a bit more time I'm sure to put something like that together.

Still, hopefully we'll get a gameplay showcase of sorts in an early 2023 Direct prior to launch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 19:46

I'm having Buska-level problems with some corners of the Internet - specifically, our affiliate. Their moans have been about the Direct more generally, but this has come in for some specific criticism. What's a little embarrassing is it's a worry I've had with this game before: that we'll see too much of the same Hyrule, recycled. Ever trailer I see seems to move away from that more! Like Smurf said, the sky looks like it's going to be massive! And also you get a little metal bird thing to fly? How can people not be hyped for that!? Argh! Hissy fit

Balladeer wrote:
Any final guesses at the name of the game before we presumably find out?  I'm going for 'Breath of the Wild 2: Cursed Kingdom' because I'm unimaginative.

Not too far off!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 20:30

I saw a trailer breakdown, where it shows 7 things, maybe we have to go get these 7 seven things in dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 0:23

Balladeer wrote:
our affiliate.  Their moans have been about the Direct more generally, but this has come in for some specific criticism.

They're no affiliates of mine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 10:13

Or me

And you all know what I think about BotW but I'm still excited about TotK and not sure how you could moan, maybe I will when I play it but till then I'm on board.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 23:40

mas wrote:
And you all know what I think about BotW..........

Really? You have never mentioned it.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Tumblr_nylp9aSz2x1tlb56zo1_400
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 8:51

Jas, please talk me through the steps that led to you finding that gif Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 16:28

Just googled "shifty eyes gif" and scrolled down a wee bit in the images tab.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep 2022 - 10:55

Oh, disappointing. I was hoping that was one you used regularly and had in your back pocket.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep 2022 - 22:06

It's probably Jay who's the gif collector.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 19:06

You make me sound like some sort of eccentric merchant in an RPG or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 20:49

Like a mix of these two. Winky Face

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76119925792c889fd546b655d6201251e4ea5b96b45a&rid=giphy

---

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Thank-you-beedle

Last edited by The_Jaster on Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 22:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 21:10

Ah, one of the greats.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 8:46

A trailer showed more than I'd like to see, to be honest, and I won't revisit it.

The special edition is preordered though. Very sexy.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 12:06

Can't wait to play Zelda Nuts and Bolts
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 13:47

Oooooooooo excited again - I actually bounced of BotW playing it a second time, but I blame Master Mode for this, turning everything into an attritional battle - but yeah back on board now.

masofdas wrote:
Can't wait to play Zelda Nuts and Bolts
I really wish someone hadn't pointed this out though. I reaaaaaallly hope there's an explanation for that.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 18:19

I'm torn on this. That trailer raised as many questions as it answered, and not in an entirely good way. Meh To clarify: it's 3D Zelda. It's going to be brill. The worst 3D Zelda I've ever played was an easy 8/10, and I don't think this is going to "beat" that. But...

...we still have seen much at all of what isn't land Hyrule. We've seen a couple of floating bits, and we now know there's a Nuts & Bolts kind of thing to help fly between those floating bits. (I hope it has durability. Cheeky ) This is all good, building on the verticality of the first game. But even in that trailer, Link spends a heck of a lot more time on the ground: ground we already know.

My prediction was for a lot of aerial mass and a substantial underground area to make this Hyrule feel sufficiently different from BotW's. We saw barely any signs of the latter, and only smidgeons of the former, and they definitely weren't the focus. I thought this would be the last trailer I watched for TotK, but now I want another one to help me work out what's what.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Feb 2023 - 21:58

Balladeer wrote:
 I thought this would be the last trailer I watched for TotK, but now I want another one to help me work out what's what.

I'm sort of in the same boat. Part of me wonders if that's because I was expecting the same level of promotion and gameplay demos that BotW got, which is probably unfair considering that this game hasn't had the benefit of massive in-person events like E3 as it was developed during the pandemic and all. I think I'm being a bit greedy expecting that though - the selling point of this is absolutely that it's a sequel to quite possibly the greatest game of all time and that should be enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Feb 2023 - 14:23

Actually we need to go back a bit on the Nuts n Bolts comparison. The problem there wasn't "there were cars in it"; it was the gameplay mechanic around building the cars and using them for specific purposes, which was jarring with the rest of the platformer action. That's clearly not what's happening here, so everyone calm down with your buffoonery.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Feb 2023 - 14:35

You can see in the trailer Link getting a wheel, though might only be one type of car to build. Apprantly one of the top guys behind this is also a big car nut.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Feb 2023 - 22:01

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 00307210

Getting serious for a minute, spoilers are apparently about due to people getting hold of the artbook that comes with the special edition so be wary, maybe don't go in to the cesspit of humanity, social media post comment sections.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2023 - 15:15

I'll be avoiding all that, natch. Even though I do want a bit more information, I'm happy to see it in the form Nintendo (N)intended.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 15:07

3pm Tomorrow 10mins of Gameplay
https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1640353122827550722?s=20
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 EmptyTue 28 Mar 2023 - 11:32

Well, time for me to basically stop using the internet. See you all on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)   The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (not the United one a different one)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next