We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts

Go down 
+11
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Kriken
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Crumpy Andy
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 17:22

OrangeRakoon wrote:
That's a super weird system Balla, what with 0 being the best score

Better change that username to OrangeCroc, because you’re in de Nile.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2019 - 20:17

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 H2x1_NSwitchDS_FelixTheReaper

Sir Patrick Stewart is the narrator in this puzzle game which reminds me of Lara Croft and Hitman Go but with a unique art-style and a dancing grim reaper.

It's different and was something new on Game Pass with a simple premise of solving puzzles to make sure people die but really it's about Felix and his love for Betty who is a member of the ministry of life.

Maybe worth getting in a sale if you have to buy it and not via a sub.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2019 - 22:19

You had me at "Sir Patrick Stewart".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptySat 26 Oct 2019 - 0:56

masofdas wrote:
Jay you need to ban Balla indefinitely

I may have an co-admin position opening up soon. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptySat 26 Oct 2019 - 19:37

Razz

Felix is in my watchlist. I've heard good things.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 15:08

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 Call-of-duty-modern-warfare-hero-banner-03-ps4-us-30may19?$native_nt$

My game share bud was getting this then he messaged me saying he wasn't allowed it (under the thumb much) and I wasn't bothered about it myself. Then I went to work and every man and his dog was talking about.

I was still unsure but as people were telling me this is the biggest game if the year Rolling Eyes That I used half of my Christmas saving card to pick it up in work to see what the fuss was about.

Well not much to be honest, now this might be down to me missing a few of the last COD's that I wasn't clamouring for the campaign to go back to what it was like, as to me it just feels like the last COD I played just with the touch of the shock and awe, which everyone was talking about that it wasn't much of a shock.

With all that said much like Monkey King, this was a nice change as I don't play many FPS any more (next two games I will play are Outer Worlds and Close to the Sun which both are played in the first person perspective with shooting) as its a genre I fell out of love with that out of all the games I played this least it's a different genre than my normal selection.

Did play some multiplayer which feels a lot like Battlefield which is fine, just I don't really care about multiplayer and if I do play online more then likely be Gears 5 over this or the time used in a single-player game.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 15:59

Wasn't even the biggest game of the day it came out (that was Outer Worlds)
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 16:13

I do actually tend to agree with them as people that don't talk much about games were talking about it, that's just casual (I feel dirty) gamers for you.

Will COD be the biggest game more than likely based on sales like how avengers is the biggest movie (that's great though) but Outer World's like you bring up will be the better game, how Lighthouse will be a better movie (all I could think off that could win a Oscar or something).
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 1:12

I spoke to a kid yesterday who was telling me he wants to visit the USA because he likes American videogames.

He didn't even know what COD was. COD is for Boomers and dads. It's the NCIS of videogames.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 10:21

Please PLEASE tell me his example of an american videogame was GTA
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 13:42

Apex Legends and Rainbow Six Siege are somewhat popular among my high school students, fortnite is played by some of the younger ones, and then of course they like some licensed shit.

Splatoon, pokemon and monster Hunter are more popular than any American title though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2019 - 10:07

Surprised they don't know what COD is with those shooters.

Yeah COD is big $600 million in three days and the best selling one in 6 years or something.

I've now sold mine though as I'm not going to replay the campaign and multiplayer isn't really my thing.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 12:49

masofdas wrote:
Surprised they don't know what COD is with those shooters.

I was at first. These are PC gaming kids for the most part, though, and remember that Apex is free.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 12:53

PC gaming in Japan, whatever next cats and dogs living together
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Nov 2019 - 19:12

Tangle Tower

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgematsu.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F09%2FTangle-Tower_09-19-19

Good fun.  Good voice acting, good music.  Good main characters.  Some satisfying mystery solving.  Ending rambling and disappointing.  First game better despite lower levels of polish.  Still good.

8/10

Last edited by Balladeer on Sun 3 Nov 2019 - 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Nov 2019 - 20:05

Good to know its good and I really should play it and other games on Apple Arcade as they keep adding more each week, that I'm never going to get to the older ones but too many games on the other three systems I use more often without retro.

The Apple 4KTV, I use has been great for AEW as the Fite app on it is top-notch plus I've got a year to the Apple Shows which might be good.

Anyway I've finished two games

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 156baa209e3d75f1a6070db1c2eac1aa

I was really looking forward to Afterparty and even picked in the fantasy league as I love Oxenfree, which I've finished on PS4, Switch (Might still be in my Top 10) along with contemplating with playing again on Xbox One.

With that said you can get why Night Schools next game Afterparty with a bigger budget etc would excite me. Now the voice cast is amazing, apart from that I thought it was a tad alright, worth a play via Game Pass and I wouldn't have been too disheartened paying for it if I had to.

Which leads me to

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 Close_to_the_sun_cover

I've been following this for a while as it's been touted as a Bioshock-like.

Now imagine Bioshock on a boat instead of an underwater city
Then imagine it has no splicers/enemies
Meaning you need no weapons

Now you have Close to the Sun which has everything else in a really linear fashion almost to the point of walking sim and I like walking sims but the difference is Gone Home is sold as that this is sold as a Bioshock-like.

It's short as well even has an achievement for doing under 3hrs (I think I was about 5hrs) that I would have been annoyed if I had paid £30 for this digitally (It does have a physical version which I could have traded in after) but thankfully I only paid £7 for it of Xbox Live thanks to a voucher I had.

For that amount yeah it was fine and could maybe see a Jay liking it at that price, which I did but most of you right now would have to pay £30 which it isn't worth it.

Also, this is on Switch, I'm surprised Bioshock's haven't been ported to the Switch.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Nov 2019 - 20:08

Wow, CttS sounds Bio-shocking.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Nov 2019 - 3:09

Now what's more shocking CttS or this guy?

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Nov 2019 - 7:37

"He fell flat on his arse...flat on his fuckin' ARSE!"
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 21:44

SteamWorld Dig 1 & 2

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 Screen13

Playing these has been a long time coming, I had the first game back on the Wii U but never got round to it and then a few months back I bought it again because who likes buying things just the once? I'd actually forgotten I had it by the time I seen a physical copy of Dig 2 for a tenner so it seemed the perfect time to finally get around to it.

From what I can tell the majority of the forum have played at least one of the SteamWorld games so I don't need to explain much, it's a Metroidvania where you explore through digging. Simple concept that's done incredibly well, great pacing and the length seemed just right for both games. I enjoyed them both so much I made sure I bought SteamWorld Heist in the current sale for the series on the eShop and I'm looking to pick up the physical release of Quest.

I really dig it/10
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 22:00

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSdCnM
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 22:04

I guess I dug myself in to a bit of hole with that score.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 22:05

These puns are boring now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 22:16

They're shocking
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 22:16

Thank goodness we've got Mas to bring us down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts   Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Game You Finished And Your Four-ghts
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next