We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 19:41

From the same forumite who bought a copy of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition that had three RE4 game discs inside it, here’s my latest charity shop oddity:

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 Img_2047

Check out all the quality games that the previous owner put onto it as well!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 23:24

Looks like they were called Ross as well. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 23:38

Brilliantly bizarre.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 14:31

The_Jaster wrote:
Looks like they were called Ross as well. Winky Face

It was actually him, he's ran out of games to get in charity shops, that he's now ended up rebuying these old ones.

These arrived
bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 FOstPhIXIAECenx?format=jpg&name=medium

Edit this also arrived
bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 FOtOxnYXIAITNIF?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 18:47

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 Img_2049

Assorted bollocks. Skyward Sword HD was just £20 on Amazon one random afternoon, so I picked it up. Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 was the same scenario, except only £9. Picross 3D: Round 2 was under a fiver new. That's one of the new Evercade cartridges too.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 19:56

That's one of the sexiest "I bought"s yet, £20 is a great price for Skyward Sword HD, it honestly felt quite new on Switch and Picross 3D is a banger, I'm quite surprised it's not rare and expensive though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 21:12

Who was it who absolutely hated Picross 3D 1 here? I'm going to say Andy, more playing the numbers than because I know. Anyway, I agree with Smurf, that's quite the haul (and an Evercade cartridge).
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 10:45

I bought that itch.io bundle for Ukraine - I've just finished the Backloggery admin, so I hope in the next few years to play one of the games.

EDIT: [boring take on indie games, not suitable for this thread, try again Jimbob]
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 9:45

I like Picross 3d, though not as much as Picross DS.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 12:20

I bought a new phone. Its much newer and its very fast and the camera is great.
I spent a lot of money.
I'm doing the exact same shit I did on my old one. Slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 12:41

On the great Switch

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 20220410
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 11:42

Double post as someone mentioned something about buying Fire Emblem games

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 FPpo6kbWYAAVoQn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 12:29

And that's the purchase of the thread. Close it down now folks. (unless anyone else is also picking up PoR/RD)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 12:42

I do own PoR as well, which according to pricecharting (Might be part of my quiz idea) my 5th most valuable game (3rd if not counting special editions).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 19:48

Buskalilly wrote:
I bought a new phone. Its much newer and its very fast and the camera is great.
I spent a lot of money.
I'm doing the exact same shit I did on my old one. Slightly faster.

Aren't modern electronics wonderful?

My last 'phone change-over was from iPhone to Android, so there was at least some difference between the two. Mostly in frustration of use.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2022 - 8:07

Oh god no, I could never go back to Apple.

I will say, it did a good job of reloading all my apps and accounts and settings just from me putting in my google password. Sure, I could be concerned about the amount of my data Samsung have stored but it was extremely convenient.

I have had some actual advantages though; the storage is much bigger so I can have a few different games on there at a time, and Pikmin Bloom is playable on this one and doesn't grind the machine to a standstill whenever its running in the background.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 18:31

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 FP6NJ8wX0AkiSL3?format=jpg&name=large

The DS3 as I only had the one DS3 in black, tried it out with some COD MW3 online. DS3 works fine, yet going from playing some Resistance FoM to COD MW3 in a matter of days makes COD MW3 look like a Nintendo game in comparison, as it has some colours that aren't grey or beige.

Also elsewhere I mentioned I always look at DS, 3DS, Wii games etc even though not a lot on them, I would like. Spotted Meteos and Balla likes to tell us about it, that for £4 worth a punt same with the rest like DOA was £5 and looks nice still.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2022 - 20:41

Cappa and Rum like it too! So does Jay Bayliss of Back Page sometimes-fame, as if that'll be a recommendation to anybody here. Granted I'm the only one who puts it in my top 10 games ever, I expect.

DoA 'looks nice' does it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2022 - 18:45

I thought mostly everyone here liked Meteos?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 10:28

I would like to inform you all that I have no opinion on Meteos
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 14:42

Yes I thought Andy's stance was the overriding forum view. I don't think it was exactly a commercial success, sadly! So my assumption was that not all that many of us have played it. (And I know that Buska's opinion of it ranks... somewhere below mine, shall we say.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 15:01

Picked up 13 Sentinels on Switch

And Fire Emblem Warriors on New 3DS. Looking seems only other physical is Xenoblade in Europe that I may also get that just for the #bantz of having a complete physical collection.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2022 - 10:35

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 Pxl_2016

Recent pick ups time, Spiderman I've been meaning to buy again for a while, one of my favourite games of the last gen and another addition to my Marvel collection that I kinda wanna make a thing. I got Everybody's Golf purely because I heard the online servers were gonna be switched off so I want to get the soon to be unobtainable trophies for it before they disappear, silly logic really.

Cyberpunk was a moment of weakness, I've never been even remotely hyped about this game and when you disregard all it's issues, it doesn't even sound that interesting, I just wanted a new game at the time. Whistle Triangle Strategy looks and sounds like something I'll love, when I eventually get around to it so that's a lot more justified. Finally we have Jedi Fallen Order which I hear is a decent single player experience and I'm always up for more Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2022 - 10:56

That's five absolute bangers there and handy May is a meh month, you can play all of those.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2022 - 19:37

Still need to get Spiderman, and still need to go back to Everybody's Golf!

My pick-ups from over the Easter break:

bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 Img_2050

I’ll likely type up further thoughts on Taito Milestones and WWE 2K22 when I’m finished with them. That Gremlin collection contains a truly head-scratching and bottom-of-the-barrel selection of games, I don’t think I’ll sit down and finish any of those games. It’s like an anti-proof on concept for the Evercade; why would you bother with this keech?

The N64 cartridge was a tenner delivered from Amazon, it’s a fishing game created by the guy who wrote and designed Earthbound on the SNES. I'm sure I'll love it.

Last edited by The Cappuccino Kid on Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   bantz - Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next