We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Rum
Muss
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2020 - 19:51

Hoping you're about Souls when I play Demon's Remake.

I think because it's a remake if I get lost will be guides and because nothing after really it, I want till maybe Xmas I can give it time, well I say this but will have other launch games to play.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2020 - 1:47

masofdas wrote:
will have other launch games to play.

You will?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2020 - 8:28

Ohh I certainly will don't ya worry about that
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2020 - 13:26

Talkin' bout' Bug Snax.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2020 - 13:42

That's still just a vague holiday 2020 game. Could see it being November or December PlayStation Plus game as it's a cross-gen game but if not along as it's not like £40 then might pick it up.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2020 - 18:44

Bug Snax will definitely be 70 quid. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2020 - 2:05

And worth every penny.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2020 - 23:10

A few new bits of info came out from some Q&A sessions with Ichinose and Tsujimoto a couple days ago.

https://amp.rgj.com/amp/3620666001?__twitter_impression=true

The two best bits of news from that for me are that they are returning to the Village quests (single player) and online gathering hall set up as well as the event quests being something you can download and play at any time.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2020 - 16:01

Gaijin Hunter put out a good video covering all the interviews (his stuff has been excellent in general recently) and I'm more and more keen with all I hear.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2020 - 14:44

Aye, it was nice see he got the time to give Iceborne another go as well and that he actually enjoyed the end game content.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2020 - 17:18

How is Iceborne? Never got round to it but up for giving it a go.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2020 - 17:51

A big big improvement over the base game with the only real negative I can think of is the clutch claw mechanic and how it changes not only a classic skill (weakness exploit) but also how you have to hunt.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2020 - 17:59

Buskalilly wrote:
And worth every penny.

1800 of them (on Epic Store)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 17:51

The_Jaster wrote:

The two best bits of news from that for me are that they are returning to the Village quests (single player) and online gathering hall set up as well as the event quests being something you can download and play at any time.

That's great news! As much as I dug a lot of what MHW did, I did feel it made the multiplayer feel almost tacked on and that fellow hunters were getting involved in my single player story, even though it's all multiplayer. Plus, it should make for some more balanced encounters, hopefully!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 18:13

I don't know what any of Jas is saying there means, but it looks good!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 19:44

If we go by the games that were out before MHW we should basically have a better variety and maybe even more quests to do in MH Rise.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 20:13

That's (a) comprehensible to the MH layperson and (b) good!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 13:57

New Trailer!

And more importantly there will be a demo some time in January.

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Dec 2020 - 14:17

MONSTER HUNTER
moknxster hunter
MONSTER HUNTER

MOSNTERHINERT
MONHGANR
MONSTERRR
HUATERRR
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Dec 2020 - 17:52

I'm up for that demo.! Going to force The Lady to play it with me. Hopefully it'll be a good time!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 2:51

Just remember, while demos give you a taste of the combat and let you try out the weapons to discover what feels good for you, they don't really reflect the core loop of Monster Hunter; the feeling that your victories were achieved because you came up with a plan, worked on it, and then went into battle with the gear you crafted.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 7:47

Two weapon showcases were just released.

Bow

and

Dual Blades

----

My god I am so bloody excited for this game. Falcon Punch Falcon Punch Falcon Punch Falcon Punch
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 8:17

I've preordered the collectors set already 😂 very excited for Rise and Stories 2!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 9:12

EofGizmo wrote:
I've preordered the collectors set already 😂 very excited for Rise and Stories 2!

I was close to doing it especially with my £40 ShopTo voucher but still hoping for that special edition console or pro to be announced.

Don't think I'll bother with the demo as doubt it's like Age of Calamity where I can continue on and I know what MonHan is like, unless play demo unlock this cool skin for doggo
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 10:07

EofGizmo wrote:

Thumbs Up!  I was there on day one with the digital deluxe pre order as well.  (I'm tempted to get a physical copy too but it'd be better waiting until the usual ultimate edition rolls around)

masofdas wrote:
EofGizmo wrote:

I was close to doing it especially with my £40 ShopTo voucher but still hoping for that special edition console or pro to be announced.

Don't think I'll bother with the demo as doubt it's like Age of Calamity where I can continue on and I know what MonHan is like, unless play demo unlock this cool skin for doggo

Yeh stuff won't carry over & any bonus will be the usual item pack (potions/golden eggs to sell for in game money etc) for each quest completed in the demo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next