We support the right to abortion because we're not sodding awful.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.

Go down 
+10
masofdas
Treesmurf
Muss
Balladeer
The_Jaster
neil
The Cappuccino Kid
gjones
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Feb 2022 - 11:15

It's only more because it has the game though, right? So if a BotW 2 one comes out, and you're presumably buying the game anyway . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Feb 2022 - 12:29

As I say standard Switch is £260, the Monster Hunter Edition is £340, it comes with the game which is £49.99rpp, that is £30 more to have it looking fancy.

But as I say I've got my discount to take into account, that do I want to pay that £30 for it to look fancy (It would be more as I'd shop around to get BotW2 less than £50 (I'll but the fancy edition of the game anyway lol)) or save like £60 maybe even more if we get a double discount soon.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 0:23

masofdas wrote:
do I want to pay that £30 for it to look fancy

quote="masofdas"
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 9:50

Well we see Buska, bonus might be rubbish and double discount might be ages away, then we get an announcement of a Splatoon 3 OLED Switch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 11:37

Prediction: you buy a normal OLED then buy a special Zelda one anyway.

And only play either of them docked Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 12:00

Why a special edition would make more sense as would be there looking nice, hey if I can get a normal OLED for like £48, going to be worth it still.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 22:48

Buskalilly wrote:
Prediction: you buy a normal OLED

I have done this, as got bonus and we had them in work, it cost me £278.10p.

Now it's what I do with my Animal Crossing one as prices all over the place on eBay who take 13% (roughly) that taking to CEX might be easiest way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 18:48

I'm sure we're all shocked that Mas, who basically only plays games docked, has bought the upgrade that only improves things in handheld. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 19:43

I played a bit last night of MK8 after it downloaded and darn the screen is really nice Balla, that I think the best MK8 has ever looked.

Ohh my OLD Switch went on eBay right away for £200 (£177 after fees, so OLED cost £100 basically).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 19:45

If it gets you playing more games in handheld mode, I won't say a word against it!

But also, you don't need to advertise it to me, I want one already. Sad I've got to save a bit of money at the moment for moving house, but I'll probably get it for myself as a reward for completing that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 20:51

One of the games I got to day, I plan to play in handheld due to sorta previous games like it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 13:10

I upgraded my launch day Switch to the OLED model, and I’ve been playing on it for about a week now. All in all, I think it’s a decent upgrade. Everything you’d heard or read about the improved screen, the improved audio and the improved battery is definitely true. It’s an appreciably better system than the original Switch. Not drastically so, mind you. I wish there was a bit more to it. There’s a definitely sniff of ‘…is that it?’ with the Switch OLED, feeling like a bit of a missed opportunity to increase its processing power and its overall capabilities.

Whoever you are and whatever decision you’ve made about the OLED Switch, it’s probably the right one. This supposed leak about a Switch Pro that was doing the rounds on Twitter is well cheeky though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 13:30

Yep as I know four people (one is myself) who have bought an OLED this week or so, and then to see Super Switch talk DAMN YOU!

Which might be true as well coming from another NVIDIA leak and most of the last NVIDIA one has been true so far.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 8:08

The way they showed off the OLED model in the Pokemon trailer makes me reckon we'll get a special edition for those games, so I reckon I'll wait for that - unless a Zelda one gets revealed in the meantime, 'natch.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Whoever you are and whatever decision you’ve made about the OLED Switch, it’s probably the right one.

I bought one and put it up my bum.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Rotating Platform
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 14:26

Buskalilly wrote:
The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Whoever you are and whatever decision you’ve made about the OLED Switch, it’s probably the right one.

I bought one and put it up my bum.
Well they won't fix the JoyCons for free now.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.   Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) - Oh, Leds, this is so exciting.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3