Eris would be chuffed.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?

Go down 
+5
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Balladeer
Buskalilly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty23/12/23, 06:59 pm

That's Best Music of 2023 absolutely sewn up.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty31/12/23, 04:11 pm

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Sketch15
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty01/01/24, 03:00 pm

I seen the picture on the main page and hoped the actual post might provide some context.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty02/01/24, 11:39 am

Think Obama put out a big list of his favourite films in 2023 and obviously, his favourite music too as shared by Cappa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty03/01/24, 07:34 pm

I didn’t think that needed context in all fairness – Barack Obama (or his social media team) share his favourite films and songs at the end of each year. That one I posted on here was in no way, shape or form edited: he’s had the Wii Play theme on repeat because it’s an absolute belter.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty04/01/24, 07:38 pm

Mate! I forgot how good that was, I really miss the Wii series games, if there's one thing they absolutely nailed it's the presentation, something which I'm not sure Nintendo Switch Sports managed to emulate (I'd know if I actually booted it up more than once).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty12/01/24, 11:03 pm

Shimomura remixes some Shimomura tunes?  Don't mind if I do, don't mind at all.  If you can spare the time while you browse, leave that boss theme on past the 50s mark.  Forest Mushrooms meanwhile gets truly impressive in the second loop of the theme.

EDIT: Also I've found myself listening to this on repeat. Good productivity music.

Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3