We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:01

Mario and Luigi for me, as I said in the thread it's brilliant.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:08

Time is divided between Animal Crossing: New Leaf (the lion's share), Oracle Of Seasons (the cub's share) and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (the mouse's share). I'm also on StreetPass Mii Plaza more often than I used to be, given that StreetPass Relay is helping to bump up hit numbers.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:30

masofdas wrote:
So is know one is playing there 3DS / DS. I started attack of the friday monster last night, it looks really nice that's about all i can say for the time being as i've only played 30mins-1 hour. So not seen any monsters yet or everything.
Of course you wouldn't, you were playing it on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:36

Mostly One Piece Romance Dawn and just going through some other games like Pokemon rumble and MK7 to finish them or in MK's case unlock more stuff
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 20:53

ACNL natch.

But also Castlevania Losmof. It's the first 'Vania I've played since SCIV on the SNES. Enjoying its Metroid-style exploration (hey guys, have you ever noticed that they share a similar style? Someone should come up with a name for that). It's a bit weird reading all the final notes of the dead people though: "Oh, I was too stupid to jump this chasm properly: Now I will die, having been too stupid to jump a chasm properly".
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 1:01

Started on Paper Mario alongside Animal Crossing and I'm not feeling too down on it as I thought I would, the structure feels strange and a little unsettling at times but it's still good fun and the stickering system is something that could possibly work really well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 1:58

Four hundred hours in, and I'm still managing to enjoy Animal Crossing. I enjoy wandering around the town not really do much, planning my next big makeover of my town, or watching Ken the chicken spend way too much time on the beach. Usually with his shovel out. I think he may have killed my former residents, and forged letters saying they'd moved out. Shocked 

Also tying together a few loose ends on Luigi's Mansion 2; three starring every level, sucking up all the Boos, finding all the jewels. Easily one of the best games I've played this year.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 22:29

Still playing Castlevania Losmof. Just got to the lesbian succubus bit... my mum was round, so I thought I'd better hit the home button and carry on with that another time.Embarrassed 
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 4:22

Fire emblem before it goes Cheerio on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 7:48

Jimbob wrote:
Still playing Castlevania Losmof. Just got to the lesbian succubus bit... my mum was round, so I thought I'd better hit the home button and carry on with that another time. Embarrassed 
Yes, that's... quite a boss battle. Embarrassed 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 11:47

I've still got Abyss in my 3DS at the moment, the reason I've not included it on my now playing section of the Backloggery however is I'm not really playing my 3DS at the moment. Still, felt like mentioning it however. Going back to it after getting in to Graces is going to be hard though, Graces battles seem to have more of a flow to them.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 16:24

I still have played very little except Animal Crossing since the game was released. Most of my friends seem to have stopped now, though.

But Animal Crossing and the Streetpass games is all I use my 3DS for lately (apart from a wonderful 10 hour venture into Steamworld Dig). I think I'm determined to pay off my house. I'm currently constructing a torture chamber in the basement.

Last edited by Axis1500 on Sun 1 Sep 2013 - 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 16:43

I am getting slightly more into the swing of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Its overreliance on random chance still irks me, but I'm managing to evolve my strategies such that they're perhaps less effected.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 18:52

StreetPass games aside, I've pretty much just been playing SteamWorld Dig on my 3DS at the moment. Great game, though I much prefer playing it in small bursts.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 23:16

Animal Crossing and monster Hunter are between them getting in the way of me doing anything else at all, games or otherwise, with my life. I have downloaded bugs v tanks and attack of the Friday monsters however, and when I'm done with them will go for steamworld dig.

I particularly liked the level on the game where you play as a Nazi tank captain which involved hunting down dew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 1:26

Still New Leaf-ing, everything else has fallen by the wayside (sorry, Dream Team Bros and Luigi's Mansion 2).
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 8:16

It's mainly Dream Team Bros. for me at the minute, though I did pick off my first Metroid on Metroid II a couple of nights ago. I doubt I'll get much further into the game but then I've hit impasses on most of my 3DS VC games.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 14:20

I hadn't played Animal Crossing for 6 days and all the townsfolk got accusatory.

Time to see what is new today.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 7:08

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Still New Leaf-ing, everything else has fallen by the wayside (sorry, Dream Team Bros and Luigi's Mansion 2).
Do you still play that everyday? I don't want to say its boring because it isn't but I find once I've went through my standard daily routine (which takes about 20 - 30 mins) I just can't play it for much longer & feel I'm wasting time that could be better spent on other things. (gaming or otherwise)

Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 23:59

I do, and I probably have it on for about an hour or so. I think most people who have been playing it since launch are at the stage where they only play it a little each day (if at all).
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 16:57

Just had a quick sesh on the awesomeness that is Picopict. Tried my hand at the later remix levels. That shizz be cray. As the, um, "street" kids say nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 19:13

Still Castlevaning - I'm enjoying the exploration still, but boy is the combat sluggish / tiresome. I played Darksiders for 30 minutes (before the disc borked again) and it's so much more fun. I've also decided that, given that I never played the original LOS, I don't mind if I leave the sound down curing the cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:18

I've been playing ACNL reasonably consistently recently (enjoying working in the café, not least because it's utterly bizarre that animals come in, ask for coffee but with no specifics on how they want it, and then go OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED) alongside Luigi's Mansion 2 (just gotten to the fourth mansion) and DKCR3D (gotten to the boss of world 3). The latter is good but a perfect example of how I am just not patient enough for difficult games. Though that is always overridden by my desire for a bargain, so I do now own Bit.Trip Saga...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:19

Rum Rapture wrote:
I've been playing ACNL reasonably consistently recently (enjoying working in the café, not least because it's utterly bizarre that animals come in, ask for coffee but with no specifics on how they want it, and then go OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED)
Evidently you've never worked in an actual coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:26

Well, at least in Animal Crossing they tend to accept it and give you the benefit of the doubt. At least it might teach people that someone who has never served you before can't know what your "usual" is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next