We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 10:42

Can't think off any bad games mainly due to the fact I've played so little on the wii. I more and likely put bad games in my votes over all these weeks.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 17:31

I'm pleased to say that we've had two people so far who have cast their vote for the first time this week! They're both great. Not long to go now!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 19:03

Looking forward to these results. I found it easy to choose my top ten, I reckon it will be a tie for first place though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 19:44

Less than a day left! Any "last-minute" upvotes or downvotes gratefully received! (Any literally last-minute votes less gratefully received, Andyman.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:54

Looking forward to the results, once again. I got my votes in yesterday like a good lad. Dance
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 15:05

I'm expecting a lot of pomp and circumstance for these results, Balla. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 17:57

Pomp! Circumstance! Loud noise!

Welcome to the 2013 GNamer Wiikly Voting Awards Ceremony!

Hello, one and all! I'd like to welcome all thirteen voters this week to this highly prestigious ('onest guv) awards ceremony. I'm your wordy host, Balladeer; and I'm joined tonight by the Wii Music Orchestra, led by Sir Sebastian Tute. We'll be inviting in some "exciting" celebrity guests to talk about the various games throughout the week, but for now, it's just me. Without further ado, let's kick off with the absolute worst games on the Wii!

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 Hitmonlee

Dishonourable Mentions
Spoiler:

BONUS!

Miscellaneous Awards (THESE ARE FOR FUN PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME)

Spoiler:

Your tenth-placed best game will go up tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:12

No Balladeer NO! You can't do this to me! I've been waiting 2 weeks for these results now! NO!
Loved the awards though, good work!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:14

boo wanted to see top 10
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:15

Matthew still rated me 90% in NGamer.

Got a chuckle from that - roll on the results!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:20

I voted every week didn't i.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:25

masofdas wrote:
Sorry I've missed the last few weeks, been busy and not to cats i know much about but did want to vote. But will be voting in adventure cat.

No you didn't Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:27

I only missed music though I think, ohh and racing. That's all I think though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:31

Some absolutely cracking Dishonourable Mentions comments this evening. Top form, everyone! Had a damn good chuckle at those bonus awards, too. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroSuitSamus2
Grackler Bait
ZeroSuitSamus2

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:51

Balladeer wrote:

The Princess Peach "Award" for Least Participatory Girlfriend: ZeroSuitSamus2. Her boyfriend voted every week. Where's she been, then?

Oops xD I keep meaning to come on here and forgetting. Andy tells me to vote every time I see him xD I'll do better from now on!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 20:39

Right! Who are the right bastards that don't like Resi 4 and Sin & Punishment: SotS? I demand to know!

Great job balla & a slow reveal is great in my book.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 20:49

ZeroSuitSamus2 wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

The Princess Peach "Award" for Least Participatory Girlfriend: ZeroSuitSamus2. Her boyfriend voted every week. Where's she been, then?
Oops xD I keep meaning to come on here and forgetting. Andy tells me to vote every time I see him xD I'll do better from now on!
If it makes you feel any better hen, I get nagged too. Dead horse

But I always feel my votes are going to be skewed towards the very few games I have played, as I was very late to the Wii party; so it wouldn't be a fair reflection of the whole spectrum of Wii games.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:30

The_Jaster wrote:
Right! Who are the right bastards that don't like Resi 4 and Sin & Punishment: SotS? I demand to know!

Whistle I just want to make it clear, it's JUST the Wii version of it I hate of Res 4. S&P is just naff.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 22:00

masofdas wrote:
I only missed music though I think, ohh and racing. That's all I think though.

You get a rap on the knuckles with a ruler for taking the awards too seriously! (raps)

Seriously, you're all great, and I will say as much in my own words later in the week. For now (embedded Youtube):

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 22:55

If this thread has shown us anything, it's that andyman has a horrendous taste in games. Sin & Punishment 2 is aaaaaamaaaaaazing, signed, everyone. I'll spew flames once I discover who typed that Wii Sports comment...!

~

Brilliant job with this, Balladeer. You've truly gone above and beyond the call of duty, making my previous vote threads look like the apathetic, contemptuous pieces of rubbish that they truly are. I do love slow reveals, and am very much looking forward to the upcoming top ten.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 22:57

resident evil 4 is best on wii, and agree sin & punishment is great
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 23:03

I think I owe S&P2 another chance, I've given Sonic Colours a second chance recently and enjoyed it so I might just give it a shot. As for Resi 4 Wii edition the controls are horrid, pointing controls barely work at the best of times let alone in tense situations.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 23:19

andyman949 wrote:
I think I owe S&P2 another chance, I've given Sonic Colours a second chance recently and enjoyed it so I might just give it a shot. As for Resi 4 Wii edition the controls are horrid, pointing controls barely work at the best of times let alone in tense situations.

To be fair on you, I'm on the same boat with a few Wii games, like Mario Strikers Charged and Zack & Wiki. I remember saying on NGamer a few years ago that House of the Dead: OVERKILL was the worst thing I had played on Wii, but after giving it another go (and then some) it ended up being one of my five votes in the shooter week of this very thread. I think that shows that there's always a chance for redemption.

That said, I don't think I could play Resident Evil 4 any way other than on Wii.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 0:41

Ahh never played Resi 4 on wii as I tend to shun most remakes if I've played the originals, good to hear yer willing to give S&P another go & if ye don't enjoy it yer just plain weird :p
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 6:39

Andyman, I'm with you on S&P2, although that might just be me sulking at how frustratingly hard it was. However, I love Resi 4 on Wii. Granted I've never played the original but the game is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next