We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 18:40

Getting confused with 4 there Balla, in 1 you can't aim and the guns are useless. No villagers, just zombies.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 18:41

I'm not on about 4 im now on about one on the gamecube as I brought up about if there's a better adventure game then twilight princess on cube.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 18:50

Ah, derp. No, I haven't tried that. I don't think I'd really get on with the ambience, at a guess, but the puzzle solving might appeal.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 1:10

REmake is great but not as good as Twilight Princess, would only put Wind Waker ahead of it myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 11:04

Question, suggested by a voter: would people appreciate an extension? Of about a week, say. I'm asking for twice as many votes as in previous weeks, and I know that narrowing down the entire list of Wii games (WII HAZ NO GAYMEZ LOLOLOLOL) might be tricky enough to require more time. I know that Phillips, for example, is stuck on eleven. Does anyone who wants to vote (which should be everyone reading this and also everyone not reading this) feel they need more time?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 11:59

I think we've looked back plenty over the last 10 weeks so I would like to request no extension. The wait would kill me!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 12:47

I'm actually stuck on thirteen now. Whoops. As for an extension, that's up to you.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 1:11

An extension would be great not had time to write any of my top ten down.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 1:26

I could go for an extension.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 5:19

Boo for extensions!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 8:33

We'll see how things look tomorrow. I can't really take out this advertising again: the fees I had to pay Stu were exorbitant. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 9:58

I would vote but I don't think I've even played ten Wii games, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 10:27

You can vote for less than ten! We're very inclusive in the voting thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 14:59

No he can't, its criminal to play less than 10 Wii games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 17:03

I'm really can't wait to see the top 10 as I've not played many wii games. I've found these votes really interesting as the forum as I played kirbys epic yarn thanks to you guy's which got in to two of my votes since.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 18:07

I wouldn't object to an extension. I've had several games battling it out to make my top ten ever since this final poll was announced last week, so a bit of extra time would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 7:18

EXTENSION! All right you lazy bastards, deadline has been extended to next Sunday. Now nobody has an excuse not to vote.

Also, do send your least favourite games in! Odds are that not many people will have played and thought that the same few were awful, so I won't be doing a full-on vote with rankings, but I will be tallying how many dishonourables any games got as a BONUS~! It'd be great if we could decide GNamer's least favourite game as well!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 10:31

Woo-hoo! Dance

Haven't played too many stinkers on Wii (that I recall), but I'll have a good think.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 11:09

Hissy fit Booooo! A sunday with no results to look forward to! What will I do with myself?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 11:43

An extension is a good idea, methinks. It's a tough vote - if I voted today and you asked me again tomorrow, I'm sure I'd change my vote! Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 17:38

This is the darkest Sunday I've experienced in 10 weeks. No
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 17:42

I'm actually happy about the extension so........ Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 17:50

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 Miz-girl-face-o
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 18:11

andyman949 wrote:
Hissy fit Booooo! A sunday with no results to look forward to! What will I do with myself?

Cheeky

Embarrassed

I'm on six votes, if anyone's interested. Only three of those have submitted votes for rubbish games, although I'll probably try and think of some myself. I can think of at least a couple that would annoy someone...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 16:43

Less than ten games and ultra-cliche vote away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next