We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 7:29

Epic finish to an epic thread. I can't say Xenoblade surprised me, it seems to be one of those games that gets high praise from most who play it. And I'm glad to see the original Galaxy win, the sequel just annoyed me to be honest. It will sound appalling but it just felt like it was suffering from sequel syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 7:57

Thanks everyone for the compliments! You're all great. Grin

Phillips wrote:
Balladeer: you absolutely did do the core idea justice. All in all, I can say that this is the best thread I've seen on NGamer or GNamer since I started using the former almost five years ago. I'm convinced nobody associated with this forum could have made a better job of this than you did. Thanks.

~

Can't believe Mario Kart Wii did so badly! It's not my favourite, but I still couldn't imagine it not being in the top ten. Never played Xenoblade, had Twilight Princess several times without playing it, Galaxy is a classic.

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 Obamacry_slow

As for MKWii, I did consider voting for it instead of LoZSS, but overall I felt that a subpar Zelda is better than a subpar Mario Kart.

Jimbob wrote:
And also sorry for the really long vote comments.

Check the awards, Jimbob: I don't think anyone minded!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 8:43

Excellent, thanks for posting up all the votes. Was I not alone in voting for Rune Factory then? I figured the poor thing didn't stand a chance anyway but it deserves lots of votes!

thanks for running them Balla it's been a great 13 (?) weeks!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 9:15

Yup, thirteen weeks. (Blimey.) And one other person took pity on the farming/RPG hybrid other than you!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 11:14

If nothing else, this thread has reminded me that I really should play Xenoblade Chronicles. However, there is lots of something else, as it were. This is the best thread on the forum at the moment and I am slightly sad that it's all over. I can't quibble with any of the results - quality games, through and through. Roll on that DS voting thread! Grin
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 12:00

Annoyingly, my local HMV had two copies of Xenoblade since release. They just started a sale on all of their Wii stuff, most of the £34.99 stuff like Mario Kart Wii, Super Galaxy 2, Boom Street, Poképark 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns is now under £20. Lo and behold, both copies of Xenoblade are gone. I think I've missed my opportunity to place this (at a sensible price). Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 19:46

I need to pick up ABahB and Punch-Out! now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 10:08

well done balla, great top 10 in the end. whats next?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 19:56

Balladeer wrote:
I need to pick up ABahB and Punch-Out! now. Neutral

There's no excuse not to catch up with those two, and you also need to add Boom Blox to your checklist.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:23

Fantastic thread Balla, and a worthy winner indeed! Those Sunday afternoons where you basically ignored me while I was lovingly preparing a slap-up meal were definitely worth it. Was a bit disappointed that Beat the Beat didn't make it into the top 10, but equally glad that the winner was rated over its sequel.

Huzzah! :flower:
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 12:50

Andyman, I also voted for Rune Factory! Fun Game. Well done to Balladeer for making such a great thread which I am sure was time consuming, you are a Star.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 20:17

So, would we be looking to do another one of these, but for a different console? I suggested to Balla going backwards through Nintendo history, which would make the next console to vote on the DS. I'd be happy to take the reins, if we're keen for this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 21:03

Well guess who didn't read my "final thoughts". Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 21:10

I did! Razz Just wondering if it's time to pull the trigger on the Big DS Voting Thread. If you reckon it is, and everyone is fine with me going ahead with it, I'll kickstart it into gear.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 21:36

DS really, surely 3DS would be better seeing it's just had it's 2nd birthday recently and we were going to do a vote but waited for the big titles to come out up-to animal crossing new leaf which is now out. Yes I know theres still pokemon X&Y etc still to come but how long do you wait to redo the 3DS vote.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 21:39

Up to you!  Personally I'd recommend waiting until Sunday, because Sunday is obviously the best day to start voting (and on a more serious note gives people most of the weekend to think about their votes), but you have my blessing to start whenever you want, young padawan. Very Happy

Pre-post EDIT: 3DS hasn't been out long enough yet and doesn't have enough games to do the whole genre thing.  I'd imagine that the next 3DS voting thread (whenever it happens, and personally I don't think there's any particular hurry.  The trouble with doing threads while the console is still in operation is that there are frequently many great games just around the corner) would be a separate thing to the Voting Wiiks.  I'd vote in both, natch!

(They can't be "wiiks" any more, of course.  PerioDS?)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 21:44

wouldn't do the whole genre thing with 3DS just a top 10 or something from day one till now then do it again next year for 3rd birthday and so on. so that the new great game's get added in.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 9:49

I was thinking of us doing complete retrospectives of consoles so we can decide our definitive best games on a console, whereas with the 3DS the best games could be yet to come.

By all means though, a "happy 2nd birthday 3DS" voting thread alongside these big retrospectives would be nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 10:40

i would like to do a gamecube vote especially how represented cube games were in wii vote.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 10:50

Aye, I'm up for Cube as well - just don't reckon it makes sense to skip the DS if we're going backwards through Ninty's past.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 10:57

i suppose wii done, then ds, then cube, then gba, then n64 (be the hardest to vote for to main great games) and so on in till we get to nes.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 12:41

I think the DS will throw up a more interesting list than the Cube one as well.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 10:08

Seeing as people are booking up these threads in advance, I was hoping to carry out the Wii U After One Year thread! Grin
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 10:37

Are there 10 Wii U games to get a top 10 Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 10:40

I've played more then 10, but 1st birthday for wii u would be cool surely wind waker would get number 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next