We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)

Go down 
+15
SuperPaperLink
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
Rum
masofdas
ZeroJones
shanks
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What is the best Zelda game ever?
The original
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Adventure of Link
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Link to the Past (including Four Swords)
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Link's Awakening (including DX)
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Ocarina of Time (including 3D)
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Majora's Mask
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Oracle of Ages
 0% [ 0 ]
Oracle of Seasons
 0% [ 0 ]
Wind Waker
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Four Swords Adventures
 0% [ 0 ]
Minish Cap
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Twilight Princess
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Phantom Hourglass
 0% [ 0 ]
Spirit Tracks
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyward Sword
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
The Christ
One of Sonic's Friends
The Christ

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 21:52

Balladeer wrote:
Best Zelda.
Very well, I shall judge which is the best Zelda.
Obviously, Wind Waker Zelda is too young.
Ocarina Zelda does turn up as an adult, but she looks like a man. I'm sorry, but the Son of Man doesn't bend that way. I've nothing against gays, though, despite what you may have heard.
Twilight Princess Zelda; 9/10 would bang. A bit serious and stern, though. I couldn't see myself hanging about. In the evening, Christ would be arisen but by the morning, there would be only empty sheets.
Skyward Sword Zelda is lovely though. She spends a lot of time praying, which suits me. Not because of the religion thing, but because she's used to spending a lot of time on her knees. Hey-oh!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:22

The Christ wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
Best Zelda.
Very well, I shall judge which is the best Zelda.
Obviously, Wind Waker Zelda is too young.
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Benedictsmiling
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:24

Actually how old is Tetra as she is captaining a pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:30

masofdas wrote:
Actually how old is Tetra as she is captaining a pirate ship.
Tetra's actually 52. Collagen is rife on the high seas of Hyrule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Dec 2013 - 17:42

So this has just been posted on GT.

I kinda want to hate that list but the main man behind it is a huge Zelda fan but does hate (he's said it his self) a Zelda of certain style. So I'm not happy where they put a certain title and it might because of his hate but as all Zelda's are very very good, it's hard to place any above any.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Dec 2013 - 18:42

I don't care much about any individual's list of Zelda games. They're good enough and (no matter what other console fanboys may say) sufficiently different enough that my order is very unlikely to match anyone else's, and that I don't care much.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sylveon
Chuffster
Sylveon

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:59

I would like to vote for the tingle game as it's my fav as tingle is a fairy like me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 10:10

You control a fairy in the two DS games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sylveon
Chuffster
Sylveon

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 12:23

That's fabulous, darling
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:34

You might of seen but NL has posted the results of the Top 10 Zelda games vote in a nice video.

They want a HD remake of one title all ready.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 11:00

WOW! Asking for that HD remake (sorry if any of you's want it) is beyond dumb, this is why devs/publishers are so eager to give us the same games multiple times because most of us lap it up.  Duh! 

---

As for the list I'd have the likes of Link's awakening & ALBW a lot higher than they were.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 11:04

Yeah I don't get the need for Skyward Sword, as Wii U is BC.

Twilight Princess maybe on the next system or something  as that has aged a bit.

I don't know how many people voted jas but I think top 2 is right.

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 9:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 8:26

The_Jaster wrote:
As for the list I'd have the likes of Link's awakening & ALBW a lot higher than they were.

Of course you would, you 2D-Zelda-crazed loony. Razz That said, which do you prefer, Jas? LttP or ALBW?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 17:27

Balladeer wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Of course you would, you 2D-Zelda-crazed loony. Razz That said, which do you prefer, Jas?  LttP or ALBW?

Laughing 

Oohh that's a real tough one, I've not played through LttP in years (probably more than 10 in fact) so its not fresh in my mind like ALBW is, now this might be all nostalgia here but I'd have to pick LttP.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 18:21

I thought you'd say that! I can't agree - LttP felt old when I played it on the GBA, and it's certainly not going to feel fresher now. But it's certainly the more challenging of the two, and I imagine that you rate that more highly than I do.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 10:54

I had a weird thought last night there's the live action Zelda coming and I've got weird thoughts that it could look like Twilight Princess. On Twilight Princess it will be 10 years old next year and seeing the Zelda Universe series seems to be annualised now.

Would a 10th Anniversary Version of TP make sense maybe for New 3DS and gives us a Zelda for 2016.

Also ages ago when the timeline was announced two of my friends and me planned to play the timeline in order, we kinda needed a 4th person so they can play the pre split.

Pre-Split Skyward Sword, The Minish Cap, Four Swords and Ocarina of Time
Hero Defeated A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Links Awakening, A Link Between Worlds, Zelda and Adventure of Link
Child Era Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Hyrule Adventure
Adult Era Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks

I think I was doing Child Era even though I've never really played MM but looking at them I would kinda like to play the Pre-Split, what about you guys if you had to go for 1 of the 4, I know which one Jas will go for.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 11:28

masofdas wrote:
Would a 10th Anniversary Version of TP make sense maybe for New 3DS and gives us a Zelda for 2016.

TP is my favourite Zelda, and one of my favourite games of all time, as well as (due to looking ugly as sin) a game that could do with prettying up. That said, my answer is still "no". More new games please!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:44

mas wrote:
what about you guys if you had to go for 1 of the 4? I know which one Jas will go for.

Without a doubt it'd need to be the games under the hero defeated section, however my second favourite Zelda game (The Minish cap) is under pre-split.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:58

I am ashamed to admit this, but I have in one way or another, every Zelda game (some in multiple formats) and I have never ever finished a single game. I haven't even gone close. I keep promising to complete one, start it then stop. Wind Waker is the longest I have gone at about 5 hours. In a lot of respects, if I am honest with myself, I want to like it more than I actually do, but I do like it, so I must really want to like it. Whistle
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 20:43

I'd go adult era as Wind Waker is my favorite game in the series
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 21:48

Wind Waker is my fav but I wouldn't want to play the two DS games.

@Balla new games would be good but a new Zelda 2016 unlikely maybe Hyrule Warriors 2, but just seems so easy to get the port team that are doing Xenoblade port on New 3DS to port the GameCube (Proper version) of Twilight Across. It surely would be easy money for Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 23:00

Yeah the DS games overly great but I'd still go through them
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 23:20

Surprisingly, it's the Child Era for me: I want to beat Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, and replaying any Four Swords is always worthwhile. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:56

It's a tough choice for me, since one of my favourite Zeldas is in every era (OoT, ALBW, TP, WWHD). I think pre-split is my choice, just: OoT and Minish Cap outweight the mediocrity (in Zelda terms) of Skyward and Four Swords. Although TP is my favourite Zelda evar, I didn't get on with MM.

masofdas wrote:
@Balla new games would be good but a new Zelda 2016 unlikely maybe Hyrule Warriors 2, but just seems so easy to get the port team that are doing Xenoblade port on New 3DS to port the GameCube (Proper version) of Twilight Across. It surely would be easy money for Nintendo.

I wouldn't mind a year without a Zelda, and with the team that otherwise would be working on the port working on something else. I can't imagine it would be as little work as you say to port it across, since the visuals would need a significant overhaul.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 14:01

But there a port team that's what they do also xenoblade hasn't had a visual overall and last time I played Twilight Princess in Cube it didn't look as bad as I think you think.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next