Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)

Go down 
+15
SuperPaperLink
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
Rum
masofdas
ZeroJones
shanks
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What is the best Zelda game ever?
The original
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Adventure of Link
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Link to the Past (including Four Swords)
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Link's Awakening (including DX)
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Ocarina of Time (including 3D)
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Majora's Mask
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Oracle of Ages
 0% [ 0 ]
Oracle of Seasons
 0% [ 0 ]
Wind Waker
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Four Swords Adventures
 0% [ 0 ]
Minish Cap
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Twilight Princess
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Phantom Hourglass
 0% [ 0 ]
Spirit Tracks
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyward Sword
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 14:57

I think I'd go pre - split as it would give you the most variety. Those four games couldn't be more different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2015 - 21:57

A website called the Gamer Professionals, have seen a video about Zelda & coming to the Wii U well the Video did pop up online for a bit then was taken down and reportedly was fake but a very good one as it even has Nintendo water marks.  

Even if it is fake and the website did see it and reported on it in good faith, it does sound like a great way to market Zelda & the Wii U also the whole rumored female Link being introduced as well.

Reading some of the posts back and TPHD is coming and so is another Hyrule Warriors in 2016.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:41

Today is The Legend of Zelda's 30th Anniversary, and it all started here
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Fatt04sfi9kwtitzxcxu

Zelda is pretty much the sole reason I own Nintendo systems and after the release this month of TPHD, HWL and my copy of Ripening Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love arrives along with guides. I'm going to do a my Zelda collection video of this great series.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:47

Happy birthday to a very grand old man of gaming. TP remains my number 1 game in all of ever, OoT(3D) is in my top ten, and even now, no release gets me as excited as a home console Zelda. ALBW wasn't bad 'n' all.

Proper best Zelda voting thread? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:48

It could be done and you have to rank them all in order.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:21

I'd be well up for that! If the best of Skyward and the best of Twilight were combined, you'd definitely have my Number One Game as well.

This might be the time to make an announcement: my next tattoo is Zelda related, and the design is complete. Looking into booking/ inking very soon!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:51

Triforce on your left hand? Winky Face

A real best ever Zelda poll? I'd sign up for that. Would you split into categories - 2D/3D would be a big one - or just a straight-up vote?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:55

I'd love to do that; I used to draw it on my hand all the time at school, and that was the first thing I did when I got the cast on for my wrist. But I intend to keep all my tattoos where I can hide them with a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 21:00

Honestly, I was joking, but if people are up for it... I think we'd just do the one vote, wouldn't we? One big ten-voter. Include things like Tingle and Crossbow Training, group up remakes/versions of TP but keep the Oracles separate.

Hypothetically, I mean.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 22:04

Up for a Zelda vote - the Mario vote was a lot of fun, so game for finding out what our second favourite Zelda game will be. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 0:00

If nobody else does it, I might set one up. When I'm not working and/ or so tired I want to cry.

By which I mean when I die in 80 years time.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 9:14

Looking forward to Phantom Drunka's Zelda poll in 2096! I bet that the Zelda/Metroid crossover from the PS17 wins it. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:46

It would be nice to see if it's Wind Waker or Twilight Princess is our Number 1 Zelda.

And I think Balla is right the offshoots like Hyrule Warriors should count as great games.

That maybe call it something like what's your 10 favourite Zelda Universe games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 17:42

Seen this today
General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Zelda-infographic-1
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:53

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 C8h1eGr
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:41

Exactly, Zelda is one of the few series I can forgive for being delayed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 16:30

Pitty Nintendo didn't delay half of the recent Wii U games Laughing

Zelda U stuff:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 18:20

The Legend Of Zelda inducted into Video Game Hall Of Fame. About time, too! Applause
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 10:40

DoPo (no!) but God Is A Geek did a small video praising Link's Awakening. It's a nice piece though I would have liked to have seen more of the original being played as opposed to the DX version.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 19:53

I just uploaded on my YT with me going through my Zelda games collection along with some thoughts and few other bits.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 15:26

Can we all change our votes to Breath of the Wild now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 17:49

No. Tongue
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 18:33

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:15

No! I think BotW would be such an overwhelming favourite (with a couple of (wrong) exceptions) that it's more interesting to see what we voted for before it. It's definitely the real winner, though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:28

I would part of the expectations and wouldn't be changing my vote, if it were to reopen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)   General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Zelda Discussion (and Best Zelda Poll)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next