We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your computer?

Go down 
+16
Kriken
gjones
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Muss
masofdas
The_Jaster
beemoh
Cube
Axis1500
fronkhead
Gwyn400
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 19:51

I was totally on board with NCR until there was no peaceful way to resolve the Brotherhood of Steel bit. I stuck it through with them though. Only other issue was the Great Khans but I resolved that peacefully (at least temporarily).
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014 - 22:10

Finally started on Recettear, having been sat on a copy for God knows. For Backloggery purposes, does it have a formal 'end' or other goal?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 0:26

^
Sorry beemoh, never saw that! Yep, it does, although you may have reached it by now.

I've been playing a LOT of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Really really enjoying it - it kicked my arse several times though and I had to restart my game, but I'm finally constructing a team of super-soldiers to fight those alien scum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 8:57

I love XCOM so much! I could play that game for days.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 12:53

I pretty much have played that game for days.  Embarrassed 

I had to turn down the difficulty and switch off Ironman mode to make any progress though - my hardcore "LET'S PLAY THIS ON HARD RAAAAAAAH" instincts got the better of me. Now I'm making real progress and it's really satisfying.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 13:06

I can't not play it on ironman mode, but that's probably because I forget to save and if the game crashes I lose hours of progress! I've beaten it on normal but I need to get back and play classic. I kind of want to wait until I can get Enemy Within though.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 16:51

I've watched a few gameplay videos of Enemy Within, it seems like it really changes things up and makes it more difficult. The terror missions wiped out my squad a couple of times - being chased by Chrysallids was horrid.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Mar 2014 - 9:14

Crysalids are the worst thing in the world the first time you meet them. If you have a good Assault they're just such pushovers though. I love running up with Run and Gun then using the double shot ability. BOOM!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 0:55

Finished XCOM... now onto Dark Souls... wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 15:16

Luftrausers. It's a decent shmup that retains the sort of arcade feel you'd expect from the genre minus a lot of the conventions from more traditional scrolling shmups. Shame it isn't 60fps, though, and I must admit it feels a little thin in content compared to Vlambeer's previous game, Ridiculous Fishing.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 15:46

It looked like an odd shmup - you're more playing on a horizontal plane as opposed to a vertical one, right?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 22:01

Started playing Burial at Sea Episode Two. I'm enjoying it thus far - it seems to have more of a focus on stealth than anything in Bioshock Infinite so far, and the story seems to be progressing down the usual mindfuckery lane that Bioshock always meanders down, so there's that too. Gorgeous opening scene as well - probably spent a good ten minutes just walking about gawping at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 23:01

I'm really looking forwards to returning to Bioshock soon. Might replay Infinite over the coming weeks before I can afford the DLC. I hope the story is less blatantly obvious than the main game was though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014 - 0:35

I'm hearing the story is very good in Episode 2.

Didn't you go for the season pass Andy, also I don't think the story was Blatantly obvious. Bit's of it was but not all of it, even it was mindfuckery lane as Jay put it.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014 - 0:42

Naa knowing that the 2 parts would be so far away, with none of it being online that I'd need to play with everyone as it came out, it just didn't appeal to me. I'll be sure to grab it soon.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014 - 10:43

I picked up the season pass during a sales glitch when it was on offer for £4.50, so was well chuffed with that.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 19:07

Save The Date - a dating sim / visual novel with a difference.
Its completely free and I'm amazed by the depth. I'd say more, but you know, surprise is key.

http://paperdino.com/save-the-date/
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 12:10

Dark Souls II and a fun little card game called Card City Nights. It's very relaxing - I like to play for ten to fifteen minutes after undoubtedly rage quitting DSII.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 12:14

I bought the Star Wars bundle in the sale so I'm currently between Dark Forces and Battlefront with the occasional game of FTL on the side.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 12:46

Man, that Star Wars bundle is a cracking offer. Gutted I missed that sale.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 1:23

After reading this, http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/02/astebreed-review-shooter-heaven-4783726/, Astebreed.

Didn't realise it was even out until now, but it's a fantastic shooter. The link to Sin & Punishment 2 as mentioned in the review is a good one: it has some excellent mechanics involving trade-offs between two lock-on types and close combat melee. Really enjoying it right now.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 11:58

I've been playing a silly amount of Civ 5. What a game.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 8:27

JayMoyles wrote:
I've been playing a silly amount of Civ 5. What a game.
Yup. Me too. I don't know what I'm doing, but seem to be mostly winning.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 13:37

You'll pick it up soon enough! I recommend checking out FilthyRobot on YouTube, the guy knows his Civ 5. I'm playing a game as Korea on King difficulty, I just had a long war with Rome but it needed to happen in order to stop their dominance. The game's been blown wide open now.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 1:56

Trails in the Sky. I passed on the PSP port for a few years waiting for this, and it hasn't disappointed. It's such a well designed, forward thinking RPG that is comfortable enough to pick up and play without strictly adhering to tradition. Would have finished it by now had the final dungeon not been a trudge. Shame, since before it the game was anything but a trudge, with a thrilling since of pace to match its equally engaging plot and NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your computer?
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next