Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)

Go down 
+16
Silver light
shanks
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
beemoh
nupkin
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Axis1500
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 8:14

Polished off the motorbike level, Route 666, about half an hour ago. That was an exercise in frustration - Verse 3, man. The bike fell through the bridge after what looked like a perfectly good landing more than once. DAMN YOU! Still, onwards and upwards! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 9:27

ZeroJones wrote:
Polished off the motorbike level, Route 666, about half an hour ago. That was an exercise in frustration - Verse 3, man. The bike fell through the bridge after what looked like a perfectly good landing more than once. DAMN YOU! Still, onwards and upwards! Winky Face

I actually stopped playing at that point as it was like stepping back to the 1980s in terms of "one hit and you restart the level". At least it wasn't the whole game I guess.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 10:35

True - it was a nice change of pace. Thumbs Up!

I'm now on the final chapter of Bayonetta 2 - it's been a fun ride so far, with slightly improved mechanics than its ancestor... but I think I prefer the original, so far. It's got a bit more sass and I really miss Angel Attack. Aww!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:09

Moving this over to the Switch forum due to its imminent release. I am hyped. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 17:43

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Great. After reading the first impressions, my new most anticipated Wii U game is Buskalilly's walloper.

Buskalilly's walloper didn't deliver - a dishonourable mention of a walloper - but Bayonetta 2 did. First class. I just got it on Switch again - did anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 11:40

I hear that a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 22:16

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
First class. I just got it on Switch again - did anybody else?

I did! I'm playing the first game for now as I've never played it before beyond a brief outing with the demo on 360 back when it first came out - madness considering that I'm a big fan of the genre and Bayo is meant to be the queen of this brand of action game.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 7:28

You are in for a treat, Mr. Moyles. The Bayonettas are ace games with, in my humble, unsubtle and often wrong opinion, the first one slightly better than the second. In short, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:27

I've heard they're both cracking games. Long overdue, methinks!
Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7