We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over rated / Under rated Games

Go down 
+20
The Christ
shanks
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
fronkhead
Rum
beemoh
Cube
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Balladeer
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 17:56

Over Rated
Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 BOTW-Share_icon

Runs
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:09

That's just shite shitposting.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:19

Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:22

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
That's just shite shitposting.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:23

Cappa more or less summed it up but...

Mas, reviving a dead thread for a topic that has been covered to death in numerous threads is unnecessary - less of that, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:24

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:29

JayMoyles wrote:
Cappa more or less summed it up but...

Mas, reviving a dead thread for a topic that has been covered to death in numerous threads is unnecessary - less of that, please and thank you.

I was looking for the billion dollar thread and I came across this one. I did think that I would maybe post more seriously on anything else part from Zelda that could be over or under rated since the last post.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:32

That's fair for other games not discussed previously, but we've had pages of chat about this in the BotW thread already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 20:30

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Latest?cb=20090129051528

Overrated.

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Why-Shenmue-3-must-never-be-made_6

Overrated.

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Kojima-2

Overrated. Boo-hoo

I mean, I sort of understand how Mas feels, because it's how I feel when y'all go on about Soulsborne/MonHun. Boundless enthusiasm for something I really couldn't care less about. When it dominates discussion I feel left out, and it irks me. But my approach (now anyway) is to leave well alone, rather than... well, this.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 20:44

Their is that Balla and I do honestly find BotW to be over rated. Like I said was looking for another thread, when I came across this one and just answered one of the two questions.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 21:06

Balladeer wrote:
I mean, I sort of understand how Mas feels, because it's how I feel when y'all go on about Soulsborne/MonHun.

Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 21:22

You know what's underrated as fuck?

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Eu_wetrix2

That's Wetrix 2 for the unintroduced. The first one came out on the N64, and I borrowed it from Blockbuster one weekend after ONM gave away a free coupon to do so. I didn't even keep it for the weekend - it was that keech. I hated Wetrix back then. Utter bollocks. But Wetrix 2 came out on the PS2 as a budget game, and was fifteen quid when everything else was three times that. Being a skint twelve year old went that it was either Wetrix 2 or nothing. Nothing was considered, but I wound up taking a punt on this. I thought it was still bollocks, but I gave it a chance, because I basically had no choice. Dismal failure after dismal failure meant that I didn't warm to it immediately, but I eventually learned the rules, sussed out how to get the most points and how to properly rack up big scores. I ended up loving this. It really does tick every puzzler box: it's addictive, unique, clever, refeshing, challenging and deep. And yet nobody ever talked about it! It's long consigned to the past, which is a shame. This is one of those sort of games that deserves to be on all consoles. I think it's an absolute belter. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:01

I've heard of Wetrix, but never properly seen what the deal is and certainly never played it. I just watched a little of it on youtube. I had no idea what was going on, but it looked unlike anything else I've ever played. Aqua Aqua looked similar but a bit nicer, so I can only assume it would be improved if it launched tomorrow on Switch with gorgeous water effects.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 21:23

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Luigis_mansion_dark_moon_characters

Is it just me, or has everyone forgotten LM2? I thought it was a truly excellent game on its release, but... I dunno, it doesn't seem to be much remembered now. I wonder whether that's because of the mission structure, which I remember a couple of people not liking (self included). Or maybe it's just me seeing something that isn't there. Either way, I remembered it, and it's great, so I'm bringing it up as a game that's underrated after the passage of time.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 21:58

Its a weird one. I did enjoy the hell out of it, and it was lovingly crafted with lots of little touches . . . but I don't really remember it unless someone brings it up.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 16:47

I think that it was on the wrong console, and slightly limited by it's hardware. Luigi's Mansion 2 would have made for a cracking Wii U game.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:09

Luigi's Mansion 2 is towards the top of the second tier 3DS games, I would say. It doesn't challenge stuff like Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf or A Link Between Worlds but it's a rather good game. It's got me keen on a sequel, which is something I couldn't say about the original. Also, Cappa is right - as usual. Cool
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 20:06

Cappa is right, but I still feel it's up there with KIU, and so did most at the time (I also think it's miles above ACNL).  History appears to have judged it more harshly, as is perhaps its wont.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 18:33

It's definitely better than KIU but so are most 3DS games :medusa:

I'd take a new one on the Switch any day, it was definitely the wrong console to make a huge impact which is why I don't think we'd see one anytime soon but I'm hoping they can surprise us. Tempted to pick up both games again and give them another playthrough, if there's one series that got it's atmosphere spot on it's this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 18:43

Treesmurf wrote:

YASS!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 19:06

The_Jaster wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:

YASS!

Naw. My opinion differs from your opinion.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:46

ZeroJones wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:

YASS!

Naw. My opinion differs from your opinion.

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Thats_just_your_opinion
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 0:16

I loved KI:U, though I think it was helped by the fact I have quite small hands.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 6:03

Drunkalilly wrote:
I loved KI:U, though I think it was helped by the fact  I have quite small hands.

Awww man, that makes me want to do a statistical investigation so bad...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 17:21

I have large, but possibly fairly flexible, hands. KIU is a belter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Over rated / Under rated Games
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next