We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over rated / Under rated Games

Go down 
+20
The Christ
shanks
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
fronkhead
Rum
beemoh
Cube
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Balladeer
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 18:57

Handspan, in millimetres, against personal rating of KI:U on a twenty-point scale. For what it's worth, I have relatively small hands too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 19:00

Maths + gaming = Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017 - 11:27

Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 Img_2010

+

I would give KI:U 17/20.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017 - 16:38

Over rated - Monster Hunter

It's basically boss rush the game with the designs of said monsters being more realistic Pokemon.

I have wasted my life.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017 - 17:14

Admins., Jas has been hacked! Afraid
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 18:59

Under rated: Rainbow Six siege

Has kept Jasty boy from stealing my kills in overwatch, he'd be all up in it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 19:27

Laughing

Yeah that's true actually, as I would normally be up for trying something like Overwatch but I just know it wouldn't give me the same feeling that R6 Siege does - as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there the devs do an amazing job of keeping it fresh with the season updates and I'll actually be quite sad when they pull the plug on it's servers. (With year 3 content on the way though that is thankfully a long way off)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 0:05

The_Jaster wrote:
as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there
The_Jaster wrote:
complain about it on twitter here and there
The_Jaster wrote:
here and there
Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 0:07

IT'S OUT OF LOVE GOD DAMMIT!

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:30

The_Jaster wrote:
Laughing

Yeah that's true actually, as I would normally be up for trying something like Overwatch but I just know it wouldn't give me the same feeling that R6 Siege does - as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there the devs do an amazing job of keeping it fresh with the season updates and I'll actually be quite sad when they pull the plug on it's servers. (With year 3 content on the way though that is thankfully a long way off)

To be fair though they do a good job of keeping Overwatch fresh too but you'd have the added bonus of us lot complaining about getting Ana in mystery heroes.

Back on the Kid Icarus chat, it's actually not a bad game at all it just had horrible controls, a Switch version would be ace.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:37

They had to release Kid Icarus: Uprising with a stand to make it playable, FFS. It's a bloody brilliant and exhilarating action game that I just couldn't be arsed with.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 14:35

Treesmurf wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
Laughing

To be fair though they do a good job of keeping Overwatch fresh too but you'd have the added bonus of us lot complaining about getting Ana in mystery heroes.

Back on the Kid Icarus chat, it's actually not a bad game at all it just had horrible controls, a Switch version would be ace.

Yeah when I've been skype calls with Andy and Jay they seem quite happy about it in that regard, the whole style of it just isn't for me and apart from Splatoon I have went off online games that have the constant respawn rule.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
They had to release Kid Icarus: Uprising with a stand to make it playable, FFS. It's a bloody brilliant and exhilarating action game that I just couldn't be arsed with.

If it just had your standard 3rd person shooter style controls with a more acade-y twist I'd have enjoyed it a lot more.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 19:10

You know whats under-rated the Wii U as I looked back this morning of its first two years and sure it lacked the 3rd party games and didn't get that many indies but it had some right bangers which most were new at the time Winky Face

New Super Mario Bros. U
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
LEGO City Undercover
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Resident Evil: Revelations
New Super Luigi U
Pikmin 3
Disney's DuckTales: Remastered
The Wonderful 101
Rayman Legends
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World

NES Remix
Dr Luigi
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
NES Remix 2
Child of Light
Mario Kart 8
Pushmo World
Guacamelee!: Super Turbo Championship Edition
SteamWorld Dig
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Shovel Knight
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Bangers
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 8:06

Being into Wii U was really boring at a time, as it was ages between all the best games. Even that list there, there's some stuff on it that wasn't very exciting at all when it was new, as well as the odd thing that I think belongs nowhere near a list that's trying to convince folk how good a system was (namely Duck Tales, Dr Luigi, Injustice and maybe Pushmo and Wonderful 101).

I thought the Wii U was okay, just okay.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 8:32

I wasn't keen on DuckTales myself but I know people did like it, why I listed it.

Just found it interesting that a lot of the games the Wii U got in its first two years, the Switch has now got and I feel the Wii U was just as good to me personally as someone that pretty much only play the exclusives on a Nintendo system.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:31

Without wanting to go too far down this road again, I think it's more specific than just 'somebody who only plays Nintendo games on a Nintendo system' who thinks that the Wii U was up there with the Switch. Between SMO, MK8D, SSBU, and XC2, the Switch already has a better Nintendonly line-up to me than the Wii U ever did (without getting into the likes of Spla2n, ARMS, Rabbids et al.). That's ignoring the thing that doesn't matter to you but which sold the Switch: you can play the machine on the bus.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:40

It's personal taste and I think the Wii U had a better line up, which is hard to possibly judge as you bring up Mario Kart 8 Deluxe which is the better version on Switch but it's not exactly new.

That I'm looking at New Nintendo games and only Odyssey really stands out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Over rated / Under rated Games - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Over rated / Under rated Games
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9