We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc

Go down 
+15
ThorOfAsgard
Jimbob
flora-chan
Treesmurf
Athrun888
ZeroJones
beemoh
Balladeer
Cube
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
shanks
masofdas
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 7:36

Surprised not to see Wolverine. Razz
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:55

He dead.. well for now
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014 - 9:59

So just finished up with Shield, so far has been good and hope marvel are doing what I think there doing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:32

BUMP!

I recently stumbled upon an article regarding Marvel Unlimited being a mere penny for a month at the moment and have picked up a sub. I've never read any comics before and now that I have a non-windows phone phone I am actually able to use the app so I've given it a go and I'm really impressed. Other than a couple of issues trying to get signed up it's been a dream to use and there is a hell of a lot on there.

I decided to start with some 60s stuff with Fantastic 4, Hulk, Spiderman and I've found a site that gives me a rough order and tells me which of the Tales to Astonish etc. to read and I'm really enjoying it. Everyone should check it out for penny!

Also Ant-Man next week! Woo!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:10

I've started watching Daredevil and saw Drunka snapchat me him watching Agent Carter but it's on FOX which I don't have.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:38

What do we all make of Batman vs Superman? After seeing the most recent trailer I actually like the look of it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:45

It looks good also I saw the suicide squad & deadpool trailers with all 3 looking decent.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 1:13

andyman949 wrote:
BUMP!

I recently stumbled upon an article regarding Marvel Unlimited being a mere penny for a month at the moment and have picked up a sub. I've never read any comics before and now that I have a non-windows phone phone I am actually able to use the app so I've given it a go and I'm really impressed. Other than a couple of issues trying to get signed up it's been a dream to use and there is a hell of a lot on there.

I decided to start with some 60s stuff with Fantastic 4, Hulk, Spiderman and I've found a site that gives me a rough order and tells me which of the Tales to Astonish etc. to read and I'm really enjoying it. Everyone should check it out for penny!

Also Ant-Man next week! Woo!

Ah, cheers for bringing that to my attention. Definitely going to check that out!

I really recommend Inhumans from 1998. It's a short run with a great story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 12:25

Bats Vs Supes looks even better with that trailer and Gal Gadot looked good as Wonder Woman.

Deadpool will be awesome no doubt about that and well Suicide squad I'm interested for sure but not sure about the Jokers Laugh
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 14:49

Batman Vs. Superman is looking better and better after that trailer. It helps that Ben Affleck looks very much like my idea of Bruce Wayne from the comics - though someone pointed out that Henry Cavill does not say a word in the trailer. Odd choice.

Suicide Squad looks fun, although anything with Will Smith in it is usually so.

DIGRESSION ALERT: *brain immediately remembers Wild Wild West and After Earth*
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 22:08

I'm slightly more on board with Bats Vs Supes after that trailer, but it's still coming off the back of my least favourite superhero film.

Just got back from Ant-Man, it's brilliant! Funny, sweet and full of some really cool action.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 9:57

I am very much looking forward to Ant-Man! I have a soft spot for Paul Rudd and am glad to see him having the title role in a film for once... and the trailer makes it look fun. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 17:49

I'm a little behind but just watched Daredevil on netflix, really good I'm not sure about the costume at the end as he looks like The Crimson Bolt,
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 17:54

I think I would've preferred his costume if he'd moved more slowly from his black getup to the full costume over the course of the series. As it was, the leap from grounded to fantastic was a little jarring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 19:46

I suppose a gradual move wouldn't make sense in storyline, considering the suit was a power-up to help in the final episode.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 21:30

Saw Ant-Man yesterday and I was not that impressed, to be honest. Marvel films are usually as tight as a drum, but it felt so loose in comparison. This is going to sound obvious, but it felt like the person directing it didn't quite get the script. Some bits that should have lit up the screen fell flat. I felt sad, but an average Marvel film is still a pretty good film. Paul Rudd did good. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 22:35

I'm just back from seeing Fantastic 4 (or Fant4stic if you fancy the logo that seems to have largely been dropped thankfully). It was really good, but it felt like half a film. I'd really like to see the rest because it was really enjoyable...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 20:16

I will finally see Avengers 2 soon Cool

I'm excited for Jessica Jones coming in Netflix in November from what we seen from Daredevil even though I don't know much about Jessica.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 10:36

What do we think of the new MCU line up

Captain America: Civil War – May 6, 2016
Doctor Strange – November 4, 2016
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – May 5, 2017
Spider-Man – July 28, 2017
Thor: Ragnarok – November 3, 2017
Black Panther – February 16, 2018
The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 – May 4, 2018
Ant-Man and the Wasp – July 6, 2018
Captain Marvel – March 8, 2019
The Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 – May 3, 2019
Inhumans – July 12, 2019.
Untitled Marvel Studios Film – May 1, 2020
Untitled Marvel Studios Film – July 10, 2020
Untitled Marvel Studios Film – November 6, 2020
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:58

Three superhero films - minimum, not counting what DC is doing - is a bit much. I reckon the Marvel movie bubble could burst soon.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 12:02

Bring on 4 films a year! No, a film a month! No, a film a week! I really like the marvel films...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 12:20

You can't have enough Marvel films but annoyed Captain Marvel is pushed back as now Wonder Woman is the first big female superhero female.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 11 Oct 2015 - 12:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 12:22

I'm not sure I could...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 12:36

I meant can't Andy lol

Also you guy's seen all the new teasers for Jessica Jones, it's very good.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 12:50

Yeah, looking forward to Jessica Jones, especially considering how bloody fantastic Daredevil was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next