We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 12:23

The Great British Bake-Off (hyphen may not be necessary) is back and as comforting as ever. We continue through House Of Cards - I thought it might drift off in Season 3, but not a bit of it! Grin
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 21:43

As someone who has ruined oven chips, I don't know why I love watching the GBBO so much; I haven't retained any knowledge of actually making a cake at all. I guess I just like cake.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 7:57

We all just like cake! Grin

On-topic... having finished House Of Cards last night, we made a start on The Killing US. It's almost a shot-for-shot remake of the first episode of the original, up to and including many of the same music cues. We've decided against carrying on. No
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 21:17

Finished watching the seventh series of Parks and Recreation the other night. The first series is patchy but from the second onwards it's brilliant, and now I don't know what to do with myself. Started watching Girls, but tonally it's a pretty big shift in humour!
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 22:25

Video Game Nation on Challenge. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 14:31

Finally watched the last episode of channel 4's Humans last night. Despite the odd moment of cringeworthy dialogue and ham fisted family drama, the main story was really going and the atmosphere was brilliantly tense and creepy in places. Recommend!

gjones wrote:

I keep catching the very end of this. Need to record one so I can give it a proper try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 15:12

Drunkalilly wrote:
Finally watched the last episode of channel 4's Humans last night. Despite the odd moment of cringeworthy dialogue and ham fisted family drama, the main story was really going and the atmosphere was brilliantly tense and creepy in places. Recommend!

gjones wrote:

I keep catching the very end of this. Need to record one so I can give it a proper try.

It's on Demand now
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 18:24

That's Still Game coming to Netflix tomorrow, and you've all to get it watched.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 23:09

Caught the first episode of Channel 4's Hunted tonight - pretty good stuff thus far. It's somewhat terrifying knowing how easy it is to track your location if you try and go off the grid. Doesn't help matters when that one stupid lass phoned up her mum when she's well aware the phoneline's being tracked. Worth watching though, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 7:08

I've been watching Community again. Have you watched Community? Why haven't you watched Community? Seriously get on it, it's on Netflix and it is the best TV show ever made. Seriously. Do it. Now. Don't go to work. Watch it now.

It's on UK Netflix so....
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 8:01

I meant to watch hunted but forgot. Will have to find a repeat.

I have watched Community, however! Top stuff, at least until everyone starts disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 8:35

I think it's still brilliant after the losses in cast, especially as Chang and the Dean get more exposure (as they deserve). I think Troy was the biggest loss though, that guy can make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 15:09

I loved the first three series of Community, but the latter three were hit or miss for me. Changes in writing staff, cast, moving to Yahoo... a lot of contributing factors to a decrease in quality.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 0:22

andyman94 wrote:
Seriously get on it, it's on Netflix and it is the best TV show ever made. Seriously. Do it. Now. Don't go to work. Watch it now.

It's on UK Netflix so....

I like Community (still a few seasons to see) and it's good but you can't go saying stuff like that without being called on it. If you have Netflix then you have access to Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. That's two shows better than Community right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 7:29

I hated both of those. Arrested Development I watched quite a few eps of and thought it wasn't funny at all, Always Sunny I didn't make it through the first ep, I do mean to give that another go at some point though.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 10:13

andyman949 wrote:
I hated both of those.
Crying or Very sad
I don't think we can be friends.

AD is a comedy masterpiece for the first 3 seasons. S4 is a little weaker but still has it's moments,

You need to give Sunny another chance, half an episode isn't enough. Besides Danny Devito doesnt even show up until season 2.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 10:31

I'm giving Sunny another go this morning, it's alright, certainly nothing special so far though.

I really didn't get Arrested Development at all though. I've heard there's loads of background jokes and stuff and I can't pay enough attention to tv to get on with that sort of thing. I'm mostly watching whilst replaying something so I just won't see it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 10:40

andyman949 wrote:
I'm mostly watching whilst replaying something so I just won't see it Laughing

You've made a huge mistake

Duh!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 14:09

Cracking taste in comedy, DL. Arrested Development is my favourite sitcom.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 10:01

Guys, I've just started watching Rick and Morty on FX (or is it now just called Fox?). It's the first "super-hyped hilarity suggestion", that hasn't been disappointing so far, in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 17:16

Drunkalilly wrote:

gjones wrote:

There was a 30th anniversary Mario special of this, this week. A nice review of Super Mario Maker in there too.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyMon 14 Sep 2015 - 7:38

Gogglebox has returned and I found it really very funny indeed. There's half an eye being kept on The X Factor, too - Grimmy always has the same grin on and the show's tricks are somewhat obvious now. Jo thinks it'll be the last series.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 19:16

Watched an episode of Still Game. Funny stuff, will go back for more!
Started Attack on Titan. OMEGA FORCE are making the new game so I'm suddenly interested.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 20:19

Cracking taste on both fronts Drunka. Still Game is required viewing for anyone who likes to laugh, and Attack on Titan is a superb anime. Let us know how you get on with both. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 8:04

I ought to get into SG - found the bits I've seen so far very funny indeed.

AoT, meanwhile, has its own thread somewhere. I'll dig it out myself when the new story appears - Drunka, feel free to give us your thoughts in there!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next