We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more

Go down 
+5
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 17:23

I didn't know they were doing Minecraft... jesus, that's a lot of work Telltale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 17:37

I was thinking of Game of Thrones, Tales of the Borderlands, Minecraft: Story mode and Mysterious new IP

As I doubt Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us is being worked on and not sure if we will see TWD Season 3 so soon
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 18:29

Haven't seen any rumbling about S2 of Wolf yet, but pretty sure they confirmed TWD so sure they're working on it at least to some degree.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 10:47

Some news on the New IP
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 16:28

Just finished the first episode of Game of Thrones & absolutely loved it! The politics of the world just fits perfectly with TellTale's adventure games & I feel I have to be super careful with everything I say whereas in TWD I just reacted most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 16:32

Yeah the amount of thinking you need for a decision in that game is insane. Top notch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 16:42

You've guys have reminded me I need to get on to GoT at some point.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 19:01

2017 Marvel game from Telltale
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015 - 1:39

Yeah, I'm up for that. Marvel and Telltale seems like a great fit.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 23:01

Did any of you see the trailer of Minecraft: Story Mode, it actaully looks good also Walking Dead Season 1 is having a live performance ala The Last of Us Live performance.  

I think I will give it a watch as The Last Of Us Live Performance was excellent and TWD is rather good from a story point of view but might be weird seeing Melissa Hutchison instead of a little girl.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2015 - 19:02

masofdas wrote:
Did any of you see the trailer of Minecraft: Story Mode, it actaully looks good

I thought it looked pretty bad to be honest. It's probably not directed at me though - I'm sure the Minecraft kiddies will love it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 17:40

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Did any of you see the trailer of Minecraft: Story Mode, it actaully looks good

I thought it looked pretty bad to be honest. It's probably not directed at me though - I'm sure the Minecraft kiddies will love it.

I don't think kids will to be honest, they spoke about this on the recent videogamer podcast and they couldn't seem to figure out who it was aimed at as kids would just want to build things in minecraft not listen to dialogue.

Though half of them didn't seem too big on Telltale's games or lost interest after season one of TWD.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 18:20

Yeah, that's a fair point. Maybe some of the slightly older Minecraft fans, like fans in their early teens?

I think Telltale have spread themselves way too thin, to be honest. Supposedly there's very little variance in the story in Game of Thrones compared to some of their earlier titles.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 18:47

Aye totally agree that they're spreading themselves too thinly, I've really enjoyed GoT though and it's probably my favourite after TWD.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 11:34

I need to go play EP3 of TotB at some point

The Live Performance of The Walking Dead Season 1, if you seen The Last of Us Live Performance this nowhere near the same level but still good have a look.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 12:36

I think how thinly spread they are depends on if they get the current 2 out of the way before the next lot. I don't think they'll be suffering too much if they keep it in batches of 2, I'd just like the eps to come out a little bit quicker. Some of the Borderlands waits have been ridiculous, however I do feel that both GoT and TftB are both top quality and both are scratching very different story telling itches.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 13:06

The only criticism I can levy at Telltale Games for their narrative driven games is the wait between episodes. Maybe it's just me but they don't even seem to advertise when a new ep is on the way, although I do quite like seeing the sudden pop up on twitter and getting really exited for more GoT. I've enjoyed the game adaptation much more than the show's most recent season, but nothing can top the books for me.

Wolf Among Us/Walking Dead 1 are incredible, and I'm going to pick up borderlands when the full set's out.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 13:44

I think they tend to start tweeting about the game again 2 weeks before it comes out and then announce it the week before. I think I saw a Borderlands tweet this morning so fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 16:43

Minecraft Stroy Mode is coming in October and will even becoming to Wii U at some-point.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 17:42

I was really hoping you were going to say that the final Game of Thrones episode is out when I got a notification someone posted here. Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:38

It was a ruse, also did I see the other day the BttF is coming to PS4 etc.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:33

I don't know if enough people play it for it to deserve its own thread, so I thought I'd slot it in here.

Life is Strange is really bloody good. Only 2 episodes in and I think I prefer it to any of the Telltale 'interactive graphic novel' type games. It seamlessly integrates its core gameplay mechanic (reversing time) with the narrative, the characters all make sense, the writing is good and the graphical stylisation is nice and crisp.

The choices seem to have more impact than TT games (and it does better at tracking them than TT), and each episode feels longer. There's just more everything; stuff to interact with, decisions, secrets, puzzles, but all of a high quality. The final episode is going to be released some time in October.

Would recommend anyone into the TT episodics to have a look, especially since the whole set is nearly ready.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:37

I've really liked LIS, EP1 I found sort of so-so but each has gotten better & better.

It is the better "game" but not sure if it tops TT's overall storytelling though.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:40

I've heard that the first 2 episodes are pretty naff but with a lot of potential and that it turns into something amazing at ep3. I've been thinking about picking it up for a while, but I don't have the space to keep another episodic game on my PS4 and I'm kind of hoping it'll have a physical version/go on sale again soon...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:43

The end of EP3 is rather excellent along with a big emotional start for EP4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next