We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more

Go down 
+5
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 17:24

I have played the first two episodes! Or more accurately, my girlfriend played them while I watched. It was very enjoyable Batman fiction. Some parts were very familiar Batman stuff, but there are some great little twists and new angles on certain character that I'm really enjoying it.

I'm glad to see a piece of Batman fiction acknowledge the fact
Spoiler:

masofdas wrote:
Did anyone else find the end of GoT a bit of a damp squid?

Just spotted this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 19:10

I do believe you may want to be careful if playing on Android, the games run pretty awfully on the home consoles and I've not heard a good word about mobile versions. I'd wait to see if you can pick up an episode on the cheap before commiting at least.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 19:15

Phone release tend to give the first episode for free.

I've never had a Telltale game run badly enough that it has hindered my enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 20:27

The first two episodes have been rather enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 19:42

It seems the Marvel game could be based on Guardians of the Galaxy from rumours going around due to the voice actor strike.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 20:25

Can confirm the GotG rumour is true - links to GiaG. Winky Face Decidedly up for this one. Grin

In other news, it turned out that my hudl2 doesn't have an advanced enough OS to play Batman: The Telltale Series. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 2:04

I bought Batman this evening because it was only a tenner on the PSN store.

Really enjoyed the first episode. Penguin stole the show, but there's plenty of good stuff throughout and a decent ending. It turns out, I still really enjoy the Telltale method of storytelling and gameplay.

On the downside, I can't play episode 2 because the game doesn't think I have the season pass even though I do! I'm prompted to buy the season pass to continue playing, and when I follow that prompt I'm just taken to the PSN store which tells me it's installed Hissy fit

This marks the first time I've ever had to contact a support team over a game since I couldn't play an old Battle for Middle Earth game online because I bought it pre-owned (EA helpfully told me to either buy a new copy, or find the person who originally traded in the copy I bought and ask for his login details! Laughing ) I'm sure this time will be better though.

Edit - LOL I figured out how to download the episodes (after I emailed customer support). I just had to click on 'purchase episode 2' and from there I was sent to the right PSN store page to start the download. Still really dumb that the game is asking me to "purchase" thing but there you go.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 8:36

I think that's just the rules of season passes in general, you'd have thought they'd have found a way to auto download by now, but nope!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 11:25

Ahhh ok. It might be a psn issue over a tt one, on steam their games auto update as soon as which is why I was so confused. Then again I've no experience with ps4 dlc so Eh?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 13:13

It's like how on xbox it makes me confirm that I want to use my card, and am okay with the lack of refunds, when I download a free game with gold.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 19:07

This may need a move as seems both Batman and Guardians are coming to Switch from what TT have said which was basically we bring our games to everything be it a end home console like a PS4 to low end mobile and Switch sits in between those.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 23:01

With Minecraft Story Mode out on Switch, I suppose this warrants a move to General Gaming. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 20:25

Here's a very interesting article about some of the internal development struggles within Telltale Games, which goes some way into explaining why the developer has so rigidly stuck to the same formula for so long. Here's hoping that the changes they've made recently pay off in the future in terms of making better games and - way more importantly - not treating developers like trash!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 22:24

I've only skimmed it but I know they've not been in a great state for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 11:57

I've just finished GotG and with only TWD S4 to finish, how would you rank the TT games you've played?

Myself would go

1st Borderlands
2nd Wolf Among Us
3rd TWD S1
4th TWD S2
5th Batman S1
6th Batman S2
7th TWD S3
8th GotG
9th Michonne

10th GoT
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 13:24

Interesting idea, your list is very at odds with mine!

1) TWD S1
2) TWD S2
3) The Wolf Among Us
4) Minecraft Story Mode S1
5) Tales from the Borderlands

I really just couldn't get into Tales from the Borderlands, I don't get all the praise it gets. The humour doesn't land for me and without that it does nothing.

TWD S1 and S2 however are some of the most emotionally invested I've been in a videogame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 14:26

The cap between the first 4 and 5-9 is almost as big as 9th to 10th personally.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 20:55

Yeah, I'll give this a go.

1) The Wolf Among Us
2) The Walking Dead Season One
3) Tales from the Borderlands
4) Back to the Future: The Game
5) The Walking Dead Season Two
6) Game of Thrones

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 21:36

From what I can remember these were the only ones I played before I lost interest completely.

1. TWD season 1
2. Wolf among us
3. TWD season 2
4. GoT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more    Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telltale Games and their games Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands and more
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4