Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The games you've been meaning to return to

Go down 
+9
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Crumpy Andy
shanks
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The games you've been meaning to return to Empty
PostSubject: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 11:18

Inspired by a comment Andyman made in the Bravely Second thread. What games have you been intending to return to recently?

Here are three I can think of:

Kirby Triple Deluxe
Crush3D
Metroid Prime
(after a discussion with Fronkhead on The Twitter™)
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 11:32

Yeah I have to get back to
Kirby Triple deluxe
Mario Sunshine
Metroid Trilogy
Luigi's mansion
Ocarina of time
A link to the past 2

The two Zelda games are when I downloaded them and forgot about them until recently on my Jap 3ds
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 11:35

Nice thread, my list isn't too bad at the moment:
Bravely Default
Persona 4
Smash Bros Wii U
Mario Kart 8

That's what immediately springs to mind anyway, there are almost definitely many other games I should return to (looking at you Witcher 2(Witcher Poo more like)) but I have very little energy to go back to.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 12:10

In approximate order of preference:

Super Metroid
Bayonetta 1 & 2
(never started 2)
Hyrule Warriors
Teslagrad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 12:44

They are many and numerous. I'll just list the retail ones.

Tales Of The Abyss
Bayonetta
Wind Waker
Deus Ex: Its Subtitle Shocked
Darksiders II
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Mario 3D World
Metroid Prime II
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 18:55

For me it's:

Metroid Prime (will be playing this when I finish Teslagrad)
Xenoblade Chronicles
PES 2015
Mario Kart 8 (still feel like I haven't given the DLC a proper go when it comes to online)

Also I still intend to get the plat trophy for both Dark souls games but that will only happen when there's a games drought which for me isn't happening any time soon.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 19:09

I should really go back to Dragon Age Inquisition and start Shadow of Mordor on the retail front.

I could list a good 25+ downloads I should look at.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 20:01

The big one for me is still Dark Souls. I'm nearly done with all the other PS3 games on my list, then I've got a week off work to dedicate to souls.
Other than that, it's the Metroid Prime Trilogy, the same as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 23:34

Every JRPG I have bought and never finished - Tales, Final Fantasy, Baten Kaitos, Dragon Quest, Eternal Sonata ......... the list is a mile long.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 1:01

Definitely Metroid Prime after recent talk of it, still need to revisit Fallout 3 and New Vegas then more recently there's Hyrule Warriors, mainly for the DLC and I've almost abruptly stopped with Captain Toad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 6:11

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, one of the three games I bought initially when I bought a 3ds, and the only game in my collection I've only got twenty minutes clocked in.  I keep meaning to return to it but just haven't felt in the mood.

There's also Infinite Space, which besides not being one of the three games I bought with its system is in exactly the same position as SMTDDO (stupid acronyms for the win!), right down to the fact it didn't click with me.

Oh, wait, there's also Ys: Memories of Celceta although while it was one of three games I bought with my vita I clocked in a good amount of time on it and it's only on the backburner because I want to leave something I want to play for a time later on in the year when I'll have nothing to do but game. Gotta have something to keep me engaged on those seven hour coach rides, can't blow all of it listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 7:46

Guess who forgot about Dark Souls again? This guy! It's definitely something that actually looms over me, telling me I must return (or is that Jaster's nagging).
Other games include Titanfall and Forza Horizon 2...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 9:00

andyman949 wrote:

Other games include Titanfall and Forza Horizon 2...

I've got both of these on the go but I don't really look at them as games I need to complete, just fun distractions for a quiet evening now and again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 9:20

I agree with you on Tit but Forza is a game I'm determined to actually beat. I've never finished a racing game and I damn well intend to get the most out of Forza.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 10:08

Considering how much I enjoyed what I played of it, I really need to dig my Vita out of its box and carry on with Persona 4. I was doing so well with it, too.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 11:37

I started Persona 3 ages ago after a friend lent me a copy, but I had to return it and never got round to finishing it. Downloaded it on PS3 so I fully intend to go back to it. Oh, and the Dark Souls II DLC is still sitting unplayed, so I need to get to that too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 11:44

Talking about DLC I've still got Destiny's to play.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 14:18

I suppose really I ought to be arsed to play Mario Kart 8 at some point, seeing as everyone raves about it. It didn't really blow me away to be honest. Sleep
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:18

Stu_the_great wrote:
I suppose really I ought to be arsed to play Mario Kart 8 at some point, seeing as everyone raves about it. It didn't really blow me away to be honest. Sleep

Stubert! Explain further.

~~~

Forgot my DS games! There is

Infinite Space
Sonic Rush (might be 2? Not sure)
Heroes Of Mana
Advance Wars: Dark Conflict
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:33

I've defended ∞S before, but I'm in no hurry to go back to it and do all the stuff I've done already all over again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 19:00

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:

Stubert! Explain further.

The track design didn't blow me away once again, and the zero gravity gimmick is purely that. You forget it's there once you're playing. The game looks pretty enough, mind.

Sonic Rush is a real gem! You must do that one justice. The soundtrack is one of the best on DS, too.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 0:27

Fantasy Life is another for me and even though I had been looking forward to it for ages it just arrived at the wrong time & it will get pushed further down the pecking order with MH4U out so soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 7:26

Fantasy Life! That's another one for my list. It's in my 3DS right now, but whenever I pick the console up (rarely at the moment), it's usually to play Clive 2.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 7:30

Stu_the_great wrote:
Sonic Rush is a real gem! You must do that one justice. The soundtrack is one of the best on DS, too.

I got it on the strength of the DS vote from a little while ago. After the first few worlds it hadn't grabbed me, so I left it. It is time to return to it, if only because my 3DS playing has dropped off good style since I beat Pokémon Link: Battle! Aww!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 8:15

Balladeer wrote:
Fantasy Life!  That's another one for my list.  It's in my 3DS right now, but whenever I pick the console up (rarely at the moment), it's usually to play Clive 2.

Snap! It'll probably stay inside my 3ds for a while yet as I'll have a digital copy of MH4U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to Empty

Back to top Go down

The games you've been meaning to return to
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next