We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 17:33

We're all going on a summer holiday... but not before you Meet Your Admins!

James "Jay" Moyles:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 19:28

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 20:41

Ever Oasis was released for the 3DS last month. What would be your first action as Mayor of where you live?
The dam traffic.

Pride was last month. Tell us your proudest moment, please, either in gaming or in your personal life.
Drunkas is good but was he part of the runners up team in a Halo: Combat Evolved tournament (OG Xbox), 3rd place in a fighting game tournament (where have my skills gone) mainly due to Mortal Kombat II, Top 100 in CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars and got paid to talk about games.

The General Election resulted in a reduction of the Conservatives' majority. What was the last time you did something you didn't need to to show off and it blew up in your face? I don't think I ever try to show off.

E3 has been and gone and regaled us with a flurry of new games to feast our eyes upon. What was your favourite thing to come from E3 this year?
BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2!

The SNES Mini approaches, surprising nearly nobody with its scarcity of stock or its general existence. If it could only hold five SNES games, what would be your dream line-up? Chrono Trigger, Yoshi Island, Kirby's Fun Pak, Donkey Country 2 and Link to the Past

ARMS! It's here at last, serving up some strikes and punches on Switch. Who's your favourite fighter from the game and why?
Twintelle as I just got gud with her
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 20:45

masofdas wrote:
Twintelle as I just got gud with her
And then conveniently traded it in so nobody can ever call you out on this blatant, blatant lie . . .
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 20:57

Ever Oasis was released for the 3DS last month. What would be your first action as Mayor of where you live?
Id introduce regular Nintendo meet ups and weed out those non believers
Pride was last month. Tell us your proudest moment, please, either in gaming or in your personal life.
My proudest moment thus far has been living and making games in Germany for 6 months without starving to death
The General Election resulted in a reduction of the Conservatives' majority. What was the last time you did something you didn't need to to show off and it blew up in your face?
Everytime I play street fighter in an arcade. I suck hard now
E3 has been and gone and regaled us with a flurry of new games to feast our eyes upon. What was your favourite thing to come from E3 this year?
Probably Mario Odyssey
The SNES Mini approaches, surprising nearly nobody with its scarcity of stock or its general existence. If it could only hold five SNES games, what would be your dream line-up?
Chrono trigger, Super mario world, Donkey Kong Country 2, F Zero and Yoshis island
ARMS! It's here at last, serving up some strikes and punches on Switch. Who's your favourite fighter from the game and why?
Well I only played the testpunch (letting the team down) but I did enjoy Helix because flubber....
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 21:18

A hyper-vigilant noise patrol at night.  I'm sick and tired of being kept awake by loud neighbours.  Everyone deserves a good night's sleep.  I'd come up with a funnier answer, but I'm too tired...

Getting into Cambridge for maths.  First person from my school in something like ten years.  Everybody, teachers parents career advisors, told me to drop this stupid idea and apply for something easier. 🖕🏻

The General Election resulted in a reduction of the Conservatives' majority. What was the last time you did something you didn't need to to show off and it blew up in your face?
I suppose this is a tacit showing-off of what little strength I possess: sweeping my girlfriend up in my arms, carrying her into bedroom, and depositing her on bed.  Snap. Shocked Bed hasn't been the same since.

SMO's extras is obviously the right answer, so I'll go for an 'alternative' answer (i.e. not MP4 either) and say that the new Yoshi game looked surprisingly accomplished considering.

The SNES Mini approaches, surprising nearly nobody with its scarcity of stock or its general existence. If it could only hold five SNES games, what would be your dream line-up?
The SNES, as with every retro console before the GC, is massively overrated IMHUAOWO. But:
  • Super Mario World - Not yet surpassed among the 2D Marios in my opinion;
  • Yoshi's Island - Runs its predecessor closer than it should have;
  • Star Fox 2 - Because it's new and exciting;
  • Super Mario RPG - Really surprisingly good, and hasn't aged that badly;
  • Final Fantasy IV - Still my favourite FF game, out of the four I've played.

Erm.  Not played it.  Design-wise, I really like Min Min.  Mmm, noodles.

EofGizmo wrote:
Id introduce regular Nintendo meet ups and weed out those non believers

Eof has best town thus far.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 18:36

Nah Balla we've got one town with a decent game shop with Nintendo meet ups, a corner shop with Branston Pickle Mini Cheddars, a restaurant, no traffic and everyone gets 8hrs sleep at least a night.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 20:05

Sounds like a pretty great town to be fair. Until Jimbob sets something on fire.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 21:07

I like the sound of allof that, but the idea of living in a place governed by all of us trying to work together sounds disastrous . . .
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 21:49

Balladeer wrote:
Sounds like a pretty great town to be fair.  Until Jimbob sets something on fire.
That only happened once as far as you know.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 16:23

I figured out how we will all get 8hrs sleep at least
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 Lets_s_go_to_sleep__morgana_from_persona_5_by_alexroivas-db963pp

@Drunka I think we went over this once before and we had Zero in charge of eduction
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:12

*scraps tuition fees*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 18:52

My vote's with Man of the People Zeromy Corbyn.  For a government that's strong and (time)stable.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 20:11

masofdas wrote:
@Drunka I think we went over this once before and we had Zero in charge of eduction  

I vaguely remember that, actually. Was it in the ask the admin thread or was it the old If I Ruled The World one?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyFri 14 Jul 2017 - 15:22

I'm not sure which one but would Cappa allow in the budget for free tuition.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyFri 14 Jul 2017 - 17:03

That's my only policy, to be honest. In a time where the country needs more highly skilled people than ever, it's just been made more expensive than ever to get those skills. No thanks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 23:12

An admin is never late, dear forum. He posts Meet the Admin. Team precisely when he means to.

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 11:52

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 15:05

Drunkalilly wrote:
Spoiler:

This is BAE (Best Answer Ever). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 18:14

Splatoon 2 sees filthy salmon-like creatures called Salmonids to scrap with the squid-like Inklings. What sea creature is going to appear next in Splat3n?
Sea Lions

Spider-Man, Spider-Man... he's back and he's back to being a geeky schoolboy. Tell us about an awkward time from your schooldays.
Privately Tutored, mate

Hey! Pikmin sees Olimar and chums make the leap from 3D to 2D. What other series should get the two dimensional treatment?
Devil May Cry

The EU and Japan finished negotiating a free trade deal last month. Why is the UK leaving the EU again?
51.9%

Miitopia was released last month. Give us a brief outline of a game you'd like to make that features Miis.
None, kill them off

Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused? was finally released in Europe last month. Why was it kept from the continent for so long?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 19:40

Splatoon 2 sees filthy salmon-like creatures called Salmonids to scrap with the squid-like Inklings. What sea creature is going to appear next in Splat3n?
Anemones. Called 'Anenemies'.

Spider-Man, Spider-Man... he's back and he's back to being a geeky schoolboy. Tell us about an awkward time from your schooldays.
The school had a few music competitions. In my last year, after some poor performances in previous ones, I brought my A-game, in the form of tough-as-nails-but-very-beautiful violin piece The Lark Ascending. Unfortunately I suffer from stage fright up the wazoo, and stage fright + violin is not a good combination. My hands shook, I played it terribly, and I stormed back off to class without hearing the results. And my junior in the orchestra won. Aww!

Hey! Pikmin sees Olimar and chums make the leap from 3D to 2D. What other series should get the two dimensional treatment?
None of them. If it's worth doing, do it in 3D (as well in some cases). Allows for bigger, richer, more expressive level design. With the exception of puzzlers.

The EU and Japan finished negotiating a free trade deal last month. Why is the UK leaving the EU again?
Democracy is based on the fair principle that people should have a say in the running of the country. Unfortunately, this lets a bunch of selfish prejudiced short-memoried apes have a say in the running of the country.

Miitopia was released last month. Give us a brief outline of a game you'd like to make that features Miis.
An art-based game on the Switch. You draw pictures about a variety of games, with your Mii as an avatar. Then people vote for which ones they like, by means of, I dunno, saying 'Yes' or something. The goal is to draw lots of fun pictures for yourself and your mates: the reward, a warm glow inside yourself. I'd not be averse to that.

Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused? was finally released in Europe last month. Why was it kept from the continent for so long?
The incontinent were keeping it to themselves, and wouldn't hand it through the toilet door.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 18:17

Apologies for being a little bit late, but one half of the admin team was in no state to write anything coherent over the weekend... not naming names or anything. Winky Face

But now, it's time to meet said admin team once more!

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 18:51

Sonic Mania was released to general acclaim. Which game series do you wish would go back to its roots?
Resident Evil as ever since 4 they've gone down hill

Last month we missed asking a question about the fact that the first female Doctor was announced. Why did we fail to celebrate this?
We had some chat but like one of the admins I've not watched for awhile

There was a solar eclipse last month. What natural event do you look forward to the most?
If got Snow up to my knees that be great as I wouldn't be able to go to work

The GNamer Podcast is officially back under a new name. What are your podcasts of choice at the moment?
NVC and that is about it part from MonMash Specials

Monster Hunter XX crashed onto the Japanese eShop last month. Have you ever imported a game before? If not, have you ever been tempted to import?
I've even imported a console as my VITA is from Japan and I will have when MonHanXX comes 4 imported physical Switch games (I wouldn't count a download as a import myself) and likely to import DQX as well.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle came out at the tail end of last month. What video game mascot and what Nintendo franchise should be mashed together next?
Sonic and Mario in a proper platformer.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:05

Sonic Mania was released to general acclaim. Which game series do you wish would go back to its roots?
I liked it when Dark Souls went to its roots, as Ash Lake was a very visually and narratively interesting area. When Dark Souls III revisited the idea, I actually felt the addition of more combat and gameplay weakened the thematic resonance of the area.

Last month we missed asking a question about the fact that the first female Doctor was announced. Why did we fail to celebrate this?
Because we're not a bunch of SJW cucks who gladly take everything the liberal leftie loony lovie BBC shoves down our throats.

There was a solar eclipse last month. What natural event do you look forward to the most?
Death.

The GNamer Podcast is officially back under a new name. What are your podcasts of choice at the moment?
Monster Mash, obviously. GET ON IT.

Monster Hunter XX crashed onto the Japanese eShop last month. Have you ever imported a game before? If not, have you ever been tempted to import?
Back in school, I imported Muss a DS game for his birthday. It was that witch-touching DS game that NGamer gave a score of "no."

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle came out at the tail end of last month. What video game mascot and what Nintendo franchise should be mashed together next?
I want a game where Mario's actual decent controls and platforming allows me to enjoy Crash Bandicoot's mediocre-at-best level design.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:06

Mas get off the forum and get on skype you big willy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next