We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 19:25

I had 'except Antarctica' down originally, until I remembered that I hadn't been to Asia with the parents.

Anyway I'm going to nitpick over all the mistakes in Mas' posts now, see y'all in five years or so? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 19:30

You did leave you open for it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 19:33

*yourself

Arguably so, but you left yourself open for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 22:26

'Tis the season to meet the admins, falalala etc. etc.

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 12:00

LA Noire sees you roam the mean streets of 40s and 50s Los Angeles. Which city should get the open world treatment next and what time should it be set during?
Berlin in the 80's

Skyrim! At long last, Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series hits Nintendo platforms. What big franchise that's never seen the light of day on Nintendo do you want to see heading Switchwards?
Overwatch, I just think the game suits a Nintendo platform and I would like special costumes such as Zero Suit Samus Mercy

Justice League released last month. If you were a superhero, what would your superhero name be?
Nun the Wiser

Another League, Rocket League, arrived on the Switch eShop last month. What's your dream car?
Hmm this a hard one as I'm someone that does like cars but even if I won the lotto and I sure would like a Audi R8, but I would to scared to sort of drive it. That I think I would more and likely get a Audi RS3 with all the toys.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon were released last month, to critical mehing. What do you most want to see in Pokémon Switch?
I echo Jay maybe a sort of reboot starting from Kanto but in HD and all the new things to Pokemon over the years.

The engagement of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle was announced last month. Which two video game characters should get married?
Didn't we do this one before and Bayonetta was paired of with Samus?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 18:19

LA Noire sees you roam the mean streets of 40s and 50s Los Angeles. Which city should get the open world treatment next and what time should it be set during?

Apart from that Mario did it better first (albeit with a fictional city), London would be great, but I'd love to do Tokyo.  Specifically Shibuya.  TWEWY put it into my brain, now I want to see it in 3D.  And climbable.

EDIT: Blimey I didn't see the time query! Give me any point in feudal Japan and that'll be grand. #weeb

Skyrim! At long last, Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series hits Nintendo platforms. What big franchise that's never seen the light of day on Nintendo do you want to see heading Switchwards?

Jay's not actually wrong, but in the interest of giving a different answer: if we don't include imports Ni No Kuni, if we do Danganronpa.

Justice League released last month. If you were a superhero, what would your superhero name be?

The Balladeer.  I was going to type '(points to the left and up a bit)', like a clever fella, only of course I've changed my name for the festive season. Embarrassed

Another League, Rocket League, arrived on the Switch eShop last month. What's your dream car?

I don't like cars.  I can't drive them because of the level of multitasking they require, and they pollute the atmosphere.  So it'd be completely powered by renewables and self-driving.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon were released last month, to critical mehing. What do you most want to see in Pokémon Switch?

Let's make it simple: we're long overdue proper Pokémon cries in the main series games.  There's a bunch of other stuff I'd like to see, like perma-Repel and the complete removal of the Elite Four as the endgame, but I'm starting small and obvious.

The engagement of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle...

No I'm not going to let you finish the question.  While I'm no great republican, and don't begrudge them their right to marry, I do begrudge any attention to this subject.  A person who was born rich got married, big whoop.  That doesn't mean they deserve any focus at all outside their family and friends.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 18:51

Only thing with the Japan setting loads of games have done that already like Andys fav Yakuza plus Danganronpa has come out in the west but I would like to see it ported over and it was a VITA game.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 20:50

I'd like to see a faithful replication of Agartha, the supposed city under the Earth.

It would have to be a Rockstar game like Red Dead or GTA. Hopefully LA Noire proves rewarding enough to try either GTA V or Red Dead Remastered.

Something ridiculous like Mongoose McManus. You see, Spiderman, Batman... these are too obvious. "AAARGGH it's Batman! Scarper!". Instead you would see "AAARRGGH! What the hell is that? It's that bloke with the odd name, you know the one... Mon... Mr. Mc-somethin" *SMACK*

One that NEVER goes wrong or breaks down. Had a light come on today on my VW Golf and it powered the car down on the freakin' motorway. Luckily, turning off the engine and starting it again worked. Maybe it's powered by the Internet.

I'd be happy if they used the Xenoblade engine and replaced the enemies with Pokemon.

The engagement of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle was announced last month. Which two video game characters should get married?

Luigi and Daisy. Luigi's Mansion 3 revolves around their honeymoon stay in a lavish estate that turns sour.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 0:53

Troy, a couple millenia BC. I want the Homeric epics in sword and sandals videogame glory.

I don't even give a shit that this is predictable: Dark Souls. I love that game and would eat one of my own bollocks to be able to play it on the go and live the dream.

Golden Man. I'd have flowing blond hair emerging from the back and top of my mask, throwing everyone off my secret identity.

1978 Chevrolet Camaro, yellow with black trim.

Pokémon on the overworld. HG/SS-style followers, no random battles, no battle segues . . . its 2017, Game Freak!

Ryu and Ken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 6:28

Snowballadeer wrote:
The engagement of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle...

No I'm not going to let you finish the question.  While I'm no great republican, and don't begrudge them their right to marry, I do begrudge any attention to this subject.  A person who was born rich got married, big whoop.  That doesn't mean they deserve any focus at all outside their family and friends.

We just reflect the news and, where possible, the happy news. That was the biggest happy news I could think of at the time. I understand the frustration of some.

Drunkalilly wrote:
Ryu and Ken.

I do, Ken! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 16:55

Drunka wrote:
Golden Man. I'd have flowing blond hair emerging from the back and top of my mask, throwing everyone off my secret identity.

So you've chosen to be Dolph Ziggler in a lucha mask?

Picture for the non wrestling fans:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 19:47

ZeroJones wrote:
We just reflect the news and, where possible, the happy news. That was the biggest happy news I could think of at the time. I understand the frustration of some.

To make it clear: I'm not railing against the fine work you lovely admin. boys do here, I'm railing against the focus of the media in general. For a genuine answer, Luigi and Prince Peasley.

GJones' idea is also a good one, as long as Daisy spends most of the game in a painting. In fact, basically all of GJones' answers are top-notch this month! Especially the Xenomon idea. BotW eat your heart out, Game of Forever material right there.

ZeroJones wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:
Ryu and Ken.

I do, Ken! Winky Face

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 Best-comment-ever-award1
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:09

The_Jaster wrote:

So you've chosen to be Dolph Ziggler in a lucha mask?

Picture for the non wrestling fans:

See my twitter account for my opinions on Dolph Ziggler's gorgeous flowing locks made of pure sunbeams . . .
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:39

ZeroJones wrote:

Drunkalilly wrote:
Ryu and Ken.

I do, Ken! Winky Face

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 Latest?cb=20100621210311
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 19:11

A New Year, a new chance to Meet the Admin. Team!

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:08

Star Wars: The Last Jedi launched last month and despite the mixed impressions from the audience, we can all agree that the Porgs are brilliant. What are your favourite merchandising mascots from a game, film or TV show?
Pikachu

Christmas has been and gone! Get anything nice this year?
SNES Mini, KDB Signed picture and Ca$h which has now all gone on 4K, Anime and football goodness.

And on the flipside, tell us about a time that you received or gave a gift that didn't go down all that well?
Nothing I can think off but I did get my uncle a 3D Blu Ray Player a few years ago when he got a 3DTV and he's never used it and since has got a 4KTV which doesn't have 3D.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was released last month. Which Wii game should get a Switch sequel next?
Last Story

VS. Super Mario Bros. came to the Switch eShop last month. When is the Switch Virtual Console coming?
Never, in the same way as Wii, Wii U or 3DS.

The GNamer Forum Annual Awards for 2017 launched last month. Got your vote in yet?
Yep

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 12:54

Star Wars: The Last Jedi launched last month and despite the mixed impressions from the audience, we can all agree that the Porgs are brilliant. What are your favourite merchandising mascots from a game, film or TV show?
I'm surrounded by Princess Peach memorabillia, so i guess I have to go with her . . .

I got some clothes and useful bits and bobs for my Japan trip, a couple of fun knick knacks, a great Secret Santa haul and a children's computer game.

And on the flipside, tell us about a time that you received or gave a gift that didn't go down all that well.
For most of my childhood, I always got really fun gifts from my extended family and something really naff and practical from my parents.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was released last month. Which Wii game should get a Switch sequel next?
GHOST SQUAD

VS. Super Mario Bros. came to the Switch eShop last month. When is the Switch Virtual Console coming?
Alongside the paid online mode, with some sort of subscription service or incentive to lessen the blow of having to play for the online service.

The GNamer Forum Annual Awards for 2017 launched last month. Got your vote in yet?
Of course not!
I will at some point, but there is a part of me that still feels really weird about this vote. In a forum this small, there's something slightly off about formally voting to rank our friends. I'll still do it, though as always I will be leaving it until the last possible minute.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 15:57

Firstly, YASS PORGS!  I absolutely love the little blighters!  The scene where one gets belted into a window was my favourite bit of the entire film!  Which was pretty good, by the way, despite me knowing next to nothing about Star Wars.
In answer to the query, I actually prefer Yo-Kai Watch's Jibanyan to Pikachu.  

On the games front, XC2 and Skyrim (as well as the forum's own gift, DK Jungle Beat).  Also, some Terry Pratchett socks and a book of terrible puns.  Somebody knows me...

And on the flipside, tell us about a time that you received or gave a gift that didn't go down all that well.
The main one that springs to mind (giving-wise) is 2016's Secret Santa. Embarrassed

Mas' suggesting of The Last Story is a good one, although we have to be careful: legend has it, mentioning The Last Story three times on the same forum page conjures up an angry Vidofnir.  (crosses fingers and hopes)
But the actual correct answer is Okami.  

I predicted the latter half of this year in the Predictions thread, so I guess I'd better stick with that!

I was the first to get my votes in, mate!  I hope you thank me by being equally punctual for my Switch voting thread when it comes around. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 20:22

Balladeer wrote:
Mas' suggesting of The Last Story is a good one, although we have to be careful: legend has it, mentioning The Last Story three times on the same forum page conjures up an angry Vidofnir.  (crosses fingers and hopes)
But the actual correct answer is Okami.

Could only second that. As long as it's a Wii game that begins with the letter 'O', I appear to be happy. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:10

Also: Muramasa please. Sorely underrate game, but it made you feel like a proper ninja, and was as much of a love letter to weebs as Okami was.

Drunkalilly wrote:
I don't even give a shit that this is predictable: Dark Souls. I love that game and would eat one of my own bollocks to be able to play it on the go and live the dream.

Fried or boiled? I want a hospital report proving it's been done, too.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:16

Seems a bit sadistic, that, if I'm honest. Pale
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:22

I don't particularly want Drunka to make like Hitler, but it's the principle of the thing. If you're going to say these things you need to be willing to go through with them. Unless you're the President of the United States, natch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:21

I said I'd do it to make it happen, not I'd do it if it happens. Obviously someone at FROM decided the game was worth making whether I self-cannibalised or not.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:40

Either that or you're living with a missing bollock at the moment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 17:26

2018 trundles on and presents you all with another opportunity to meet the admin team!

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Questions:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next