We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 17:50

A happy new year to y'all from the forum admin team! What are you most looking forward to this year, both in the world of video games and in your personal lives? I think my personal life will be much like last year and the year before that. Games wise loads just started my anticipated games videos and there seem to be lots of good ones but Nintendo it's Fire Emblem, PlayStation Spider-Man, Xbox/PC Ooblets then on all formats it has to be Red Dead Redemption 2.

Axiom Verge got a physical release last month. What is the most significant thing you've done completely by yourself?
Can't think of much which isn't boring like Zero's learn to ride a bike etc.

The forum's 3DS podcast was released last month. How much longer do you expect the handheld to survive?
I think after the recent financials it will have at least this year and maybe all of 2019 in-till the Switch is below at least £200.

Nintendo pleasantly surprised us with the announcement of Labo. Have you ever done any arts and crafts to the degree of Labo?
Yeah sort of as I used to make Airfix models and Warhammer etc along with LEGO but once made in the terms of the Airfix and Warhammer didn't get used where with Labo I can go I've made a piano and now I can use it.

It's forum awards season! Have you ever won an award IRL?
Does my Mortal Kombat cup along with Skittle trophies count?

Monster Hunter World released at the tail end of last month. Tell us how you'd take a franchise to that next level.
By not letting Sonic Team near anything.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 19:59

A happy new year to y'all from the forum admin team! What are you most looking forward to this year, both in the world of video games and in your personal lives?
I hope the most exciting game I get this year hasn't been shown off yet. TWEWYmix and Mario Tennis Aces look grand, but they're not (pardon me) gamechangers. Personally, more of 2017 please, only without the Brexitty bits.

Axiom Verge got a physical release last month. What is the most significant thing you've done completely by yourself?
Have I really done anything completely by myself? My dissertation relied on the work of those before me. I owe my parents and teachers a great deal for their support in getting into my university of choice. My greatest musical triumph had an orchestra at my back, and it's not like I wrote the music... actually that's probably it, there's probably a composition around somewhere that fits the bill.

The forum's 3DS podcast was released last month. How much longer do you expect the handheld to survive?
I reckon it'll get the odd 2019 release, trickling slowly down the toilet bowl of life.

Nintendo pleasantly surprised us with the announcement of Labo. Have you ever done any arts and crafts to the degree of Labo?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will fight Jay for least craftsy person on this forum... and lose because I'm that cack-handed.

School was the last time I was really good at stuff compared to those around me, to the extent I got awards. Not since.

Monster Hunter World released at the tail end of last month. Tell us how you'd take a franchise to that next level.
I'd make Meteos less dead in the water.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 5:38

A happy new year to y'all from the forum admin team! What are you most looking forward to this year, both in the world of video games and in your personal lives?
I am here in Japan and excited to have lots of adventures and do lots of writing Grin

I've never done anything completely by myself, I've always had the love and support of my family and friends and the apparatus of the state.

Dead already isn't it? :p
Mine will be in circulation at least until I've finished all the Ace Attorneys.

I remember making a little cardboard Charmander that came with a magazine and getting so frustrated with the fiddliness I dropkicked the bin and broke the lid and had to get a new one after telling my mum some story about tripping and landing on it.

The Doreen Roberts Poetry Award when I left school, a highly commended award from the police service, and of course I am the Master Cheese and World Excite Truck Champion of the World.

Pokemon needs a big update with a ruthless edit, streamlining and eliminating the chaff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:10

I'd be all the way up for that last one, but you'd get millions of fans stomping off because they can't import their level 100 EV-trained perfect-IVs Basculin.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 10:39

I would be happy if they gave all the monsters their cries from the anime, as opposed to updated versions of Game Boy screeches. And, as I always say, more of Pokémon in the world: Machamps helping construction workers, Blastoises on fire engines, Mr. Mimes casting Protect for police officers in riots. OK, maybe not that last one.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 19:04

Is this a thread? It should be a thread if it isn't a thread.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 17:53

The Beast from the East ravaged the UK, but your admins are unscathed. Let's meet them once again:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 19:53

Dragon Quest Builders was released last month. Which gaming series should get its own Minecraft-like spin-off next?
Final Fantasy could work also boo James Moyles

Valentine's Day was last month. Describe your love life using the title of a video game.
Alone in the Dark

The Winter Olympics was held last month. How do you discover that you are good at bobsleigh?
Wait for snow every 10 or so years in the UK

The witch made her way to Switch last month with both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 sashaying their way onto the platform and along with it came a fresh flurry of blocks from Bayo director Hideki Kamiya. What would you tweet at Kamiya to earn your coveted Twitter blocking?
Resident Evil is better without you (I don't actually think this)

Black Panther impressed cinemagoers last month with one of Marvel's best to date. What would you do if you found yourself imbued with the powers of the Black Panther?
Could I just become a superhero?

Luigi invited us into his Balloon World last month with the first major update for Super Mario Odyssey. What else would you like to see added to the game?
F.L.U.D.D.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 20:26

This month has possibly the best MtAT question ever, and three brilliant responses thus far. Thumbs Up!

Dragon Quest Builders was released last month. Which gaming series should get its own Minecraft-like spin-off next?
Pokémon.  Build your own town, have trainers come to visit, be the Gym Leader, manage the Mart... okay this is getting more Sim City than Pokémon, but I don't really like 'buildy' games anyway.

Valentine's Day was last month. Describe your love life using the title of a video game.
Doki Doki Literature Club.  No really, we go to a monthly book club!

The Winter Olympics was held last month. How do you discover that you are good at bobsleigh?
I was angry, alright?  And Bob had it coming.

The witch made her way to Switch last month with both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 sashaying their way onto the platform and along with it came a fresh flurry of blocks from Bayo director Hideki Kamiya. What would you tweet at Kamiya to earn your coveted Twitter blocking?
'So you know how Star Fox Zero was pretty much the worst game in the franchise?'  (I do actually think this.)

Black Panther impressed cinema goers last month with one of Marvel's best to date. What would you do if you found yourself imbued with the powers of the Black Panther?
Feel really chuffing guilty that a white bloke has cast himself as the Black Panther, then write an angry letter to the Guardian about myself.

Luigi invited us into his Balloon World last month with the first major update for Super Mario Odyssey. What else would you like to see added to the game?
A side-story where Wario gets a cap of his own, and runs around the kingdoms mucking everything up.  Flicking mucus into the Stupendous Stew, burping as a Ty-Foo, and making a racket in the zen garden.  It would be wahnderful.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 20:55

Balladeer wrote:

Doki Doki Literature Club.  No really, we go to a monthly book club!

I mean, I know we're only referring to the title but I hope no element of the game itself is seeping into your love life. No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 21:10

It's a game, Jay, that seems rather unlikely. Incidentally, does anyone know anything about dealing with a partner with depression? Hypothetically speaking.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 21:18

I don't know what you're on about Balla. My answer was wholly accurate - I had to wage war through the hordes of hell to ask out my non-existent girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 21:29

Does this mean you've played Doki Doki, Balla?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 11:46

As always, writing this before I read anyone else's:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:59

@Drunka - I remember doing the exact same thing with a pink skateboard from Argos. Good times!

Blast Corps X Boom Blox. Boom Blox City has developed its first nuclear testing facility - what could possibly go wrong? Answer: everything. Knock over the Blox before the runaway missile strikes your cuboid c***s.

Condemned.

Going down the stairs in a cardboard box!

"I had one of your lovely Bayonetta ice creams at the weekend. "

Black Panther impressed cinema goers last month with one of Marvel's best to date. What would you do if you found yourself imbued with the powers of the Black Panther?

No idea what the powers are, so I'm going to roll with the pro-black movement of the 1960s/1970s. I'd instigate a devious plan to paint the White House black, via fireworks and paint (a la Mr Bean).

Not played it but it would be good to see some New Donk City DLC. That area intrigues me - maybe even a reference or game that throws a nod to the Chao mini-games from Sonic Adventure.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 18:41

masofdas wrote:
Does this mean you've played Doki Doki, Balla?

I've seen the Zero Punctuation. Very Happy

Drunkalilly wrote:
Alone in the Dark Damnit  Mas!

masofdas Funniest Forumite 2018.

gjones wrote:

"I had one of your lovely Bayonetta ice creams at the weekend. "

That's it gents, pack it in, GJones has won this month's MtAT...

gjones wrote:

Not played it but it would be good to see some New Donk City DLC. That area intrigues me - maybe even a reference or game that throws a nod to the Chao mini-games from Sonic Adventure.

...nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 10:09

Story time!

I actually have been blocked by Kamiya Laughing

My last interaction with him was a perfectly reasonable tweet where I shared with him a picture of Amaterasu which my friend Katie drew. Some of you will be familiar with Katie, she's drawn some stuff for gintendo. She's legitimately one of my closest friends in the world. She's also very pretty; at least one member of this forum, and multiple real life friends from other friendship groups, has seen her in one of my snapchats and made lecherous comments.

Well, since sharing that picture she's done one or two others and tagged Kamiya herself. What I didn't realise was that he's been sending her messages, calling her cute, asking her to marry him and all of this! (all much to Kate's amusement)

So, yeah, I think I've been blocked out of pure jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 11:32

...eww. That doesn't make me look at the man in a particularly favourable light. Also I saw Katie's timeline due to GNamer retweeting her (fine) work - doesn't she have a boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 13:33

In Kamiya's defence, she's shown me the tweet since and it was literally just the words "marry me" tin response to her picture, not lots of creepy messages or anything.

But yeah. Bro . . .
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 21:43

Along with your chocolate eggs and your April 1st tomfoolery, it's a hearty dose of meeting the Admin. Team!

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

James "Jay" Moyles:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 9:43

As usual, writing before I read anyone else:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 9:50

JayMoyles wrote:
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 F7b
Quote :
Wii Play, but only the cow racing minigame.
Oh my god, the Wii Play cow game! I'd forgotten all about that ABSOLUTE BANGERANGER!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 10:13

I'm going to try the Drunka's 'only check other people after you've done your own' approach this time.

Detective Pikachu burst onto the 3DS last month but we’re more interested in the Switch sequel. Pick a new job and a different Pokémon for said sequel.
Nurse Chansey's Theme Hospital is too obvious isn't it? Let's have a Crazy Taxi-alike starring the Ride Charizards from Alola.

The results of the forum’s One Year Of Switch vote were presented brilliantly by Balla last month. How long should it be before our next vote?
Aw shucks guys. Embarrassed As for votes, I'll take mini-ones every month and a big one every quarter, for all that such an idea makes me unpopular. OI LOVE MY VOTE THREADS!

The Russian nerve agent attack took place in Salisbury last month. Which video gaming character was behind it?
I mean, Putin's basically a JRPG villain at this point.

Tomb Raider made its way to the cinema last month - what game are you dying to see given the Hollywood treatment?
I believe this was just done in the 'If...' thread, gents! Eh? But I've got to go with a different answer, because Hollywood would ruin Hotel Dusk I reckon. Star Fox, then: lots of bombastic action sequences and snark from the characters.

Kirby Star Allies erupted onto the Switch recently and brought with it an incredibly swole Dedede. Which video game character is next up to hit the gym?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 Buff_waluigi_by_midnight_hub-dahw4sb

Loads more Nindies were announced to be heading Switchwards as part of the latest Nindies conference. If you were to make an indie game, what zany concept would you go for and what genre would it be?
An office-based psychological JRPG. Playing as a normal suited drone in a normal office, you start going about your office work - then watch as the office deforms around you...

ZeroJones wrote:
With my serious hat on, I feel like the forum as a whole could benefit from having a break from votes until the 2018 Forum Awards... but my comedy hat thinks it’s about time we settled what the best 2D platformer of all time is. Winky Face

IT'S CELESTE AND YOU KNOW IT
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 10:38

Balladeer wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
With my serious hat on, I feel like the forum as a whole could benefit from having a break from votes until the 2018 Forum Awards... but my comedy hat thinks it’s about time we settled what the best 2D platformer of all time is. Winky Face

IT'S CELESTE AND YOU KNOW IT

In the modern era, you are as right as right can be - but my Number One is still Riker Super Mario Bros. 3. Love
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 10:41

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next