We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 22:35

What they showed off at the end of that trailer seems to be worth the price of admission alone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 9:24

ZeroJones wrote:
You mean you haven't finished it yet, Andy? Shocked

Can't say I've felt the urge to! I absolutely hate
Spoiler for quest giving character name from main game:
so having a dlc that seems to have a whole lot of that isn't so much fun for me.

I've also had some incredibly bad luck with blood moons, rain, etc, which really doesn't help.

Just to add a quick positive to the end, have they increased the drop rate on arrows? I had a miserable time with them in the main game, rationing them heavily, but they seem to be dropping constantly now. Great change if so!

UPDATE: So I have now finished it and I have to say I feel a little short changed, a lot of busy work to get to a not overly exciting dungeon. If you've not invested yet I'd probably recommend you save your pennies. The best bits were the cutscenes (apart from Zeldas VA obv).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 18:20

What with Andy being a resident Grumpy Gus, as well as (correct me if I'm wrong sir) not a great fan of the original game at the first pass, I think I might try it out myself rather than going by that judgement. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 18:55

With Andy's write up I watched the cutscenes as I really couldn't be bothered to play more BotW to begin with, even I do own the expansion pass as I bought day one at launch like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 17:45

Anyone else gone back to it just to it and not even touch the DLC because the game is just too good at distracting you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 19:14

That's basically just what people were saying above you, sir! You're definitely not alone.

I must admit: after reading Nintendo Life's DLC review, I wonder whether I might not get more out of just doing the same. It doesn't look like my kind of thing: no new characters to play as, no new areas to explore. Which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:19

You lot are crazy! The new DLC is ace. Yes, they cut a couple of corners, but they've thought of quite a few new ideas in
Prepare for spoiler inception:
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 9:43

Aye I've enjoyed what I've played of it so far, I must get back to it actually.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 14:13

I didn't buy the DLC at launch as I was happy to wait until I'd played the base game first - and promptly thereafter forgot there was more. I'll probably pick this up when I've not got much on. I enjoyed playing BOTW in large chunks because it's just such a pleasant world to get your teeth sunk into. I'd like to be able to do the same with any new stuff so I'll wait until I can. Plus, like Smurf and Balla, I'd probably start getting carried away with exploring, going off on some wild tangent again!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:06

I think I'll be saving the DLC too. I'm planning on abandoning my Master Mode run - too much faff, I get the gist of it though - and starting another Normal Mode playthrough. A definitive run, if you will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 8:36

I done it!

It's more of the same. That is, more of the best thing ever. Away from treasure hunting, they've managed to come up with more clever ideas for things.

The downside? No more Zelda. Sad . I recall thinking at the end of the main game "at least there's DLC coming, right?", in the knowledge that most other epic games have add-ons that make you feel like "yeah, that's enough of that now" (Skyrim) or glad to be rid of the game (Fallout 4), but I am genuinely sad that, interminable hunt for Koroks aside, I've done it.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 10:57

Yes! I distinctly remember taking it slowly because I liked the idea of there being more. Finishing it is like coming to the end of a great tv series.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 0:07

This video adds a pretty intense layer of pathos to all those dudes sat in the shrines around Hyrule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 11:47

I've subbed to him and going to watch a load more of his videos, as I do want to go Japan be it this year if I can get out and crash with you Drunka or maybe in 2019 when I should get a decent amount from my Walmart shares.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 1:29

I've been watching a few Japan youtubers over the last couple of months but Chris Broad is by far my favourite.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 2:23

Yeah I've watched a few of his vids as well, top stuff. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 11:24

I spent all day yesterday watching 5 years worth of his video's pretty much. If you do have any other recommendations Drunka or anyone else, that would be great.

I think I may go play that Yakuza now that's be sitting on my shelf for a year now.

Finally BotW has been good for something, yay
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 12:56

Thank goodness for that - I was beginning to worry that you thought Breath Of The Wild was a total write-off! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 21:03

mas wrote:
Finally BotW has been good for something, yay

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 18:35

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 Dgp5cffda1d7e6ba

Now you all know what I feel about BotW but that trailer looked interesting and dark along with Zelda having a new hairdo. That I'm really curious where they're going to go with the sequel as if it's like Majora's Mask a story-driven adventure in that world, then even I might on board (I would anyway because Zelda).

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 12 Jun 2019 - 20:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:09

My main takeaway there is that new hair for Zelda is what this game needs for you to like it?

Looks a lot more story driven to me though you might be in luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 19:30

masofdas wrote:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 Dgp5cffda1d7e6ba

Now you all know what I feel about BotW but that trailer looked interesting and dark along with Zelda having a new hairdo. That I'm really curious where they're going to go with the sequel as if it's like Majora's Mask a story-driven adventure in that world, then even I might bored (I would anyway because Zelda).

Then even you might bored?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 19:35

Be on board is what that should be
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 20:07

masofdas wrote:
Now you all know what I feel about BotW . . .then even I might bored (I would anyway because Zelda).

I do like Zelda's new hair though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 20:19

Come on now, I made a mistake with what I wrote and saying even I'm a tad excited about BotW2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next