We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair

Go down 
+13
Marzy
Spiralcannon2-CW
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
oldschool
Jimbob
Treesmurf
masofdas
The_Jaster
Balladeer
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 19:03

There's only one Ghost writer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS_lD9_Ur3g
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 16:07

Guess who's doing the manual art, gents?

Playtonic e-mail:

Dance Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 19:37

Ah, top news! I'm assuming digital manuals are a thing, or is this just reserved to boxed copies?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 21:23

Yup! I can't wait for that one. Grin Every detail I read about the game tells me that they're trying to do things correctly. I fully expect that I won't be playing it before 2017, mind.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 21:53

Indeed they are, Jay!  And for nostalgia's sake, some of the pictures that came with that e-mail:

Titbits:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:49

DoPo: the updates from the team still amuse me. They're very British humour, very... NGamer-ish, dare I say?

Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 Bbq-1024x743

"One new character you may have spied in a recent issue of Edge is the slender lass below. Crayoned by our own Kev Bayliss, this yet-to-be-named NPC will require Yooka and Laylee’s assistance on the very first world of the game. Obviously she’s forgot to turn the iron off or something and they’ll need to go and get the spare keys off her landlord."

Brill. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:54

The caption to that picture said "Accident waiting to happen". Fine work, that person! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 11:04

Rextro Sixtyfourus, I see what you did there
Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 630x

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 20:10

Yay! That is all.

Actually it's not - I keep forgetting that this game is going to exist; then I see reminders like this, and all is well with the world.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 20:19

IGN has it as there first this month, which I'm a little iffy about as we get to see Rextro but as a backer on kickstarter shouldn't I know stuff first not joe bloggs who checks out IGN but it's still good to hear things about it.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 20:26

Jimbob wrote:
Yay! That is all.

Actually it's not - I keep forgetting that this game is going to exist; then I see reminders like this, and all is well with the world.

I don't. This is actually one of my most anticipated Wii U games. Some people may say that's indicative of a lack of upcoming releases for the console, but a new N64-era platformer would be pushing for my attention if we had a new Metroid, TWEWY, and Meteos all announced.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 20:51

masofdas wrote:
IGN has it as there first this month, which I'm a little iffy about as we get to see Rextro but as a backer on kickstarter shouldn't I know stuff first not joe bloggs who checks out IGN but it's still god to hear things about it.

I know what you're saying, but I'm happy for the team to advertise the game to a wider audience. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 20:40

More drip-feeding time!  With a picture and some more David Wise music, and y'all know how much I love DW's stuff.

Backers' e-mail said wrote:
“Yooka will be taking advantage of Kartos and his services, as he is for ‘hire’ at various stages in the game. And why not? After all, his slogan is ‘Mein Kart ist Ihre Kart’ after all!"
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 9:43

Drip-feeding time's over, Star Fox. Anti-capitalism, collectables, the Toybox demo. - all inside.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 19:48

I do like the story, it's like they've experienced it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 1:13

This is definitely Gandalf to Rare's Saruman! It still feels like I won't believe it's a real thing until I have it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 19:34

masofdas wrote:
I do like the story, it's like they've experienced it.

Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 8wW4_f-maxage-0
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 19:44

A collectathon 3D platformer by a load of former Rare guys... now with added satirical intent?! Where do I sign? Wait - I'VE ALREADY SIGNED?! Yessss! Dance

Really hope this is still coming this year. There are apparently more details coming in the next issue of EDGE. I might get a second mortgage and buy a copy...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 23:10

I've just realised I bought this for PC, but my laptop is now at the stage where I can't even play Civilization 5 without it overheating... welp, looks like I'll be essentially rebuying this on launch! Looks like it'll be worth it, though. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 23:27

What a great feeling it is to remember that I've already paid for this. The corporate overlord as a the bad guy is easily the best thing I've seen in gaming all year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 17:04

JayMoyles wrote:
I've just realised I bought this for PC, but my laptop is now at the stage where I can't even play Civilization 5 without it overheating... welp, looks like I'll be essentially rebuying this on launch! Looks like it'll be worth it, though. Thumbs Up!

They'll more then likely ask what you want it on with a survey unless the option you went for was PC only download.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 22:28

I think it was, sadly. Not too bothered about rebuying it though - looks like it's shaping up to be the business.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 14:49

Bad news: the game's delayed until Q1 2017.

Good news: the trailer looks the absolute business.

Transformations! Minecarts! Poking fun at Microsoft's library! It's all here!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 18:35

Whilst the delay is gutting, it already looks like twice the game Mighty No. 9 could dream of being. I did gasps of nostalgia when I saw the duo slide down an icy slope that seemed to be inside a hut of some kind... Grin
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 18:58

The colours! The power-ups! The exploration! The game's shaping up to be a must-play for me.

I don't mind the delay too much - Shigsy's quote about delayed games comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair   Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yooka-Laylee / Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: