Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)

Go down 
+8
gjones
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:12

I've stuck with this, and while my opinion of it hasn't changed much since my last post further up the page, I have enjoyed having it. I expect a lot more from FIFA 19, but this is fine.

As far as your Forest stuggles go, Zero: get it to Cum Dog.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:28

I hope we do get FIFA 19 but at the moment I'm not anticipating we get it on Switch due to how 18 has sold and EA being EA.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 19:56

My advice in FIFA for getting a playmaking midfielder to join in the attack: tell a hoiding midfielder to keep still inside the centre circle. They usually disobey you!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 8:27

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
As far as your Forest stuggles go, Zero: get it to Cum Dog.

He's not even in the starting eleven, in either the game or real life! It's a shame because he's generally impressive when he comes on (in the game and in... you get the picture). Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 16:09

I said not to anticipate FIFA 19
FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 DNjaNYNVQAAfceb
EA are bringing Fe to the system though but I think that's only because Zoink are working on it who've done Nintendo stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 16:48

I'd bet your entire games collection that FIFA 19 will come out on Switch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 16:55

Nah mate and I hope you're right but it is odd how some companies like EA (who might all EA about it, even if the Switch is on 14m at the end of March like Nintendo predict) and Capcom are taking this wait and see approach, then you've got Bethesda who's like never released a game on a Nintendo system going all in.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 17:47

I think that the 'wait and see' approach that EA and Capcom appear to be taking is nothing other than a guise for them not having anything ready.

I'd really like to see EA embrace the Switch. They were great on Wii, with the likes of Boom Blox, MySims and the MotionPlus sports games. I read that none of their Wii exclusives sold over a million copies though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 18:46

I expect Capcom to embrace the Switch before too long but EA to take longer to do so, if at all. I think there'll be enough Switches sold for EA to jump in to some extent but their long-term relationship with Nintendo has blotted their copybook with Ninty fans so 'we' might not buy their games in the first place. It's an odd one.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 9:56

I've seen that from Nintendo groups and comments on websites basically saying not buying their games anyway for numerous reasons some not even related to Nintendo such as all the stuff with the Star Wars games.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 22:50

It's the same old situation really, you get out what you put in and EA don't want to put the effort in, I said myself I was considering buying FIFA when it was all looking rosy and promising but in the end it doesn't seem worth the money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8