We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirby's rumour buffet!

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
masofdas
Cube
Treesmurf
Axis1500
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
beemoh
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 14:23

Yeah as there' been a second samba on wii right or was that a port but there's defiantly been a second space channel 5. Also surely there's a outrun 3 just by how many there are.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 14:29

masofdas wrote:
Yeah as there' been a second samba on wii right or was that a port but there's defiantly been a second space channel 5. Also surely there's a outrun 3 just by how many there are.

I thought the last official OutRun was OutRun 2: Coast to Coast. Samba Wii was a) A remake and b) The biggest pile of gubbins ever.

Anyway, I will stop derailing this thread like a hooligan now.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 14:33

What they should do is get the team that did F-Zero on the Cube to make a sequel to outrun 2048.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 6:57

This just in: Outrun 4096 is on the cards! Dance
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 12:52

The ambassador new 3ds is so special it gives you access to the brain functionality of Mr Miyamoto & you can play his games as soon as he thinks of them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 12:53

ZeroJones wrote:
This just in: Outrun 4096 is on the cards! Dance

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 13:06

The_Jaster wrote:
The ambassador new 3ds is so special it gives you access to the brain functionality of Mr Miyamoto & you can play his games as soon as he thinks of them.

All well and good, until videos of his fantasies start appearing unbidden on the SD card...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 14:41

The Ambassador New 3DS programme is Nintendo's way of selecting who will live. Hence the secrecy regarding the selection process.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 14:43

Not sure I want to live in a world without ibbsters though (oh shit, my girlfriend didn't get in, her too then I suppose...)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 8:42

Ubisoft to release Assassin's Creed in weekly installments this year, like those rubbish magazines where you build a wooden ship over the course of thirty weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 9:23

Comes with actual buildable pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 9:37

First edition is only £1.99, every other one is £45.99.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 7:09

Cancelled after 9 releases, to the complaint of no-one.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 9:04

After the success of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Nintendo is looking into creating games for other secondary Mario characters. Hotly tipped to be receiving games are Il Piantissimo from Super Mario Sunshine, the manta ray from Super Mario Galaxy, and the first Goomba encountered in Super Mario Bros., who we're reliably informed is named George.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:01

George Goomba? Sounds like a BBC detective show.

Nintendo to start talks with major British networks to plant guys in rubber franchise character costumes as background extras in all British soaps. Might even make them more believable.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:18

Stu_the_great wrote:

George Goomba and Tenderloin Minimise to join forces in a special Christmas episode.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 13:03

Balladeer wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:

George Goomba and Tenderloin Minimise to join forces in a special Christmas episode.

Titled: Tender loins of a minimised goomba
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 6:50

The Tingle amiibo in the upcoming Zelda wave will be illegal to sell to minors.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 9:19

The Birdo Amiibo to include tiny detachable penis, catering for whether or not you believe the character's description from Super Mario Bros. 2.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 9:29

There are rumblings in the gaming scene that Nintendo is due to shock the world with the news that the next Zelda title will not launch on Wii U, but rather the Nokia NGage.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 9:43

Advance Robot Wars is allegedly on the way, with Andy, Nell and Olaf being replaced by Craig Charles, Philippa Forrester and Jonathan Pearce, and all the military and transport units being switched with Hypnodisc, Chaos 2, Diotoir, Wheely Big Cheese and the rest of the lads.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 14:50

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Advance Robot Wars is allegedly on the way, with Andy, Nell and Olaf being replaced by Craig Charles, Philippa Forrester and Jonathan Pearce, and all the military and transport units being switched with Hypnodisc, Chaos 2, Diotoir, Wheely Big Cheese and the rest of the lads.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 17:54

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Fun fact - I once saw a Robot Wars live show in Newcastle when I was 10 or 11, and upon arrival some chap told us Craig Charles wouldn't be there because he was ill. I wasn't fussed because all I cared about was seeing Chaos 2 flip some shit. But, near the end of the show, the lights dimmed, and Craig Charles appeared on a balcony. The place exploded like Jesus fucking Christ had appeared to grace us with his presence. All I took away from that show was mild disappointment at not getting to see Hypnodisc.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 23:31

JayMoyles wrote:
Fun fact - I once saw a Robot Wars live show in Newcastle when I was 10 or 11, and upon arrival some chap told us Craig Charles wouldn't be there because he was ill. I wasn't fussed because all I cared about was seeing Chaos 2 flip some shit. But, near the end of the show, the lights dimmed, and Craig Charles appeared on a balcony. The place exploded like Jesus fucking Christ had appeared to grace us with his presence. All I took away from that show was mild disappointment at not getting to see Hypnodisc.

No way, I think I went to the same show! I remember Chaos 2 being there as well as some battles between some less famous robots.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 8:18

Could very well have been! I think they were doing a tour back at the peak of Robot Wars's popularity.

I've tracked down another rumour. Nintendo are apparently banking a lot on the success of the New Nintendo 3DS, as they plan to launch "New" versions of every console they've ever released. Xenoblade Chronicles will be a launch title on all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby's rumour buffet!    Kirby's rumour buffet!  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby's rumour buffet!
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next