We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
+14
Kriken
shanks
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 23:56

Be like Drunka said you'll have Let's Go Pokémon Gen 1 in this as guess you can use same asset's, some of the other gens and new Pokémon.

Then next with Let's Go Gen 2 you'll get all of those Pokémon and so on
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 2:45

Catching them all is good, but there are gonna be around 900 once this game comes out. Lets Go felt nice because it had a very achievable number of monsters. I am going to aim for a full dex, in Home for now I guess, and I want to get them into a proper game's pokedex eventually, but I reckon I'll be in a serious minority on that one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 7:20

It sucks that there is no National dex but at the same time it's not the end of the world. Well so long as it has a decent number not like catch 150 and that's it
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 19:06

Drunkalilly wrote:
Catching them all is good, but there are gonna be around 900 once this game comes out. Lets Go felt nice because it had a very achievable number of monsters. I am going to aim for a full dex, in Home for now I guess, and I want to get them into a proper game's pokedex eventually, but I reckon I'll be in a serious minority on that one.

I'm very much in agreement with this. Catching them all gets ridiculous once 'them all' is close to a thousand.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 19:16

Now no Megas or Z Moves either.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 19:26

Also good. Like the Pokédex, the mechanics were getting cluttered and needed stripping back.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2019 - 2:10

I'm happy to hear the extra mechanics are being stripped back, even I'm not sold on Dynamaxing yet. Having too many mechanics would be silly.

I'm still a bit sad about the National Dex not being in the game - I understand why and all, but the only positive I can see from that change is an incentive to visit older games in the series. Older games in the series have always done a fine job of having a manageable number of 'Mon for the core adventure and then opening that out to the full bunch in the post-game. That's an incentive to keep playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 4:45

Part of me just wonders, if they hadn't made a big announcement about this, how many people would even notice? Getting to the end of the main story and unlocking the national dex is already something that only happens to a pretty small percentage of players, and how many of them would have specifically then been desperate to move a monster which has now been cut? We don't even know how many that is, yet- Galar's pokedex could be huge for all we know.

I guarantee you 99% of these idiots calling for boycotts and petitions and shite would never have touched the pokemon who are missing. They should all come and do a stint working in a Japanese company - and not on the cushty hours they give to foreign workers so they won't leave - and see if they still complain about Game Freak not trying to overwork their staff.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 9:01

Cool I can come work in Japan, nah kidding I'm not moaning about lack of dex as the cynic in me just thinks they'll just remake Gen 2, Gen 3 etc and add those Pokémon then.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 9:09

Truth be told as I know Eevee is in the games which means I should be able to get Glaceon I'm set.

Mimikyu is up in the air but if it is great, if not, so be it.

I've seen some people complain about how there's a high chance that their favorite Pokemon won't be in the game, which is fair enough if you like one of the "forgettable" Pokemon, but there's no need to start whining on every Pokemon related post that you can't play with Heatmore (for example).

Also saw a story about how people want Blastoise to actually use its cannons to shoot water
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 9:20

shanks wrote:
Also saw a story about how people want Blastoise to actually use its cannons to shoot water

If they can pull that off, it's totally worth Thannossing a few hundred monsters.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 9:34

Yeah it would be fantastic it using it's cannons instead of Hydro cannon coming out of it's forehead or somewhere else head based
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 9:35

I assume they just assign a point on the pokemon where all attacks come from, and they generally just click on the head. I'm sure it would be entirely possible to make it come from a cannon, but it would still look weird seeing water always come from just one of them, and they'd have to create a whole extra set of animations for attacks coming from two distinct points.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 10:41

True, the animation would have worked for Mega Blastoise as they could use the bigger cannon as the focal point
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 10:49

shanks wrote:
True, the animation would have worked for Mega Blastoise as they could use the bigger cannon as the focal point

There's no excuse there. The Pokemon company are cowards and fools.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 11:40

They are, the same could be said for the voices.. All the Pokemon have been in the Anime and have their own voice and yet in the games they do not bar Eevee and Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 13:19

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/galarpokedex.shtml

Here's a list of so far confirmed Pokémon and it's pretty big and there's obviously gonna be plenty more still. A bit of a shame sure but I can live with it being a limited number. It's certainly not worth some of the pathetic comments I've seen about it, people calling them lazy and saying they'd rather not have as much animation to make room for then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 20:39

The main thing that bugs me now about the whole National 'Dex clamour thing is what Drunka and Shanks have been discussing above: to do this properly, like you might hope for what is essentially the first 'proper' home console Pokémon game and like they'll still fall short of (e.g. cries), would take a huge amount of work for all bajillion Pokémon. I can sort of see why people might object to not being able to carry their fave 'Mon over from previous games (even if that's Heatmor, although - let the past die for crying out loud); but if you consider the 'not overworking people ridiculously to make a great game' angle and still clamour for the National 'Dex, you need a slap around the face. It's not like it would be simple to patch in after launch either: it could probably be done, but how much work would it take, because some muppet in Arizona didn't get their Parasect? Better to move onto the next game and revolve the selection of available monsters, like I think somebody suggested earlier in the thread.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 3:31

And that's the thing.. This generation of gamers are the most self entitled bunch of cheap assholes ever, if something doesn't happen it's quite literally the end of the world for them and in the end makes the other (guess you could say) normal gamers look bad as one person can go on a one man (or woman) tirade kicking up the biggest stink and carrying on to make the rest look bad.

I mean yeah they just can't accept the changes that come along with new games. Hell they even complain about remakes of gen 1 but still go out and buy it

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 22:44

Hopefully it'll lead to a bit of continued incentive to keep coming back to the game - I'd love if they dedicated some post-launch support time to releasing little handfuls of new 'Mon into the Wild Area from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2019 - 18:58

I'm sure that'll happen, like in Pokémon Go. At the same time, as tipsy Balla ranted:

Balladeer wrote:
It's not like it would be simple to patch in after launch either: it could probably be done, but how much work would it take, because some muppet in Arizona didn't get their Parasect?  Better to move onto the next game and revolve the selection of available monsters, like I think somebody suggested earlier in the thread.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2019 - 23:46

Look, so long as Oddish and Umbreon are in there, I'll be a satisfied lad.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2019 - 23:11

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Img_2018
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2019 - 7:18

The vast majority of gen. 5's monsters can go to be honest. That's fair enough: they needed 150 new monsters, and not all of them can be outright winners. But that also means there's an awful lot of gubbins left behind afterwards. We'll get there...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2019 - 12:04

If there's no Dragonite I riot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next