We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 18:07

There are loads of levels like that for me so I just look them up on bulbapedia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 5:23

Close family. Sometimes they can just be so damn annoying. And that's all I'll be saying on the subject, I wouldn't even normally talk about such matters publicly but I seriously need to vent and it's either this or punching a wall.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 22:20

I might of said it before but WORK, I now have to work Sunday but do have Tuesday off. So can watch the SMASH direct which is something.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptySat 5 Apr 2014 - 8:33

That the word 'amateur' means 'someone who is slapdash or shoddy'. An amateur originally meant someone who plays for the love of the sport - it comes from the same Latin root as the French verb 'aimer' - to love. In short, genuine amateurs should be celebrated, and clueless dickheads should be called 'clueless dickheads'.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:20

Inspired by something Drunkalilly said in the Forum Fiction thread: the "Knitted by Nanas" Shreddies adverts.

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 Tumblr_m7fdmyv1pX1qmpsis

Kindly, or terrifying? Especially the one on the right. No 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 22:14

masofdas wrote:
Now there is almost no gap between PS4 and PC, Battlefield 4 is the same on both of them.  

This game... What an unfinished piece of crap. The game-play is fine and all and I do have fun when i'm playing with my squad but to have frequent freezing during gameplay, especially the map dawnbreaker (AKA gamebreaker) is unbelievable.

I have exactly the same problem on NHL 14 (also an EA game) where you go to start a match with other players, the screen goes black and kicks everyone from the game. Only for you to get in another match with exactly the same players and it works fine.

I don't really care about any excuses or reasons for this happening. All I can do is draw a correlation between EA and a gaming experience akin to a pile of fermenting excrement.

Rant over.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 2:18

Religious door knockers.. (Knew I should have stayed out the back)

Just spent the last 5 min of my life going not interested to, uh huh, yep etc while some old bat and her seemingly bodyguard waffled on about Jeebus and how the 14th of April is an important date this year because he died or came back or something..

And they scared the cat
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 9:46

I hate anyone that knocks on the door. Nobody should knock on the door unless they've been invited to. The worst part is it's just preying on the weak and pissing off everyone else! What a horrible practice...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 10:16

Mold in the bathroom sink plughole. It just kind of sneaked up on me and now it's all yucky and a little slimy and just generally really disgusting. Time to bust out the bleach and disposable toothbrushes.  Meh 
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 10:59

Character limits on application forms. What a load of bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 13:09

itunes constantly asking me if I'm over fifteen years old when I'm downloading a MA15 show. Every. Single. Time. I. Sodding. Download. An. Episode. Not only is it completely moronic (gee, I wonder if the owner of a credit card is over 15 years old, huge mystery!) to be constantly asked this, it's annoying as all hell. And even if I wasn't well over the age of 15, do they seriously think asking a yes or no question solves anything? Now don't get me wrong, I get they need to cover their asses legally because there exist some truly moronic people in this world, but for f***s sake stop asking me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again! Once is enough.

And this can go for any site that asks the user if they're above a certain age repeatedly, it does jack s*** because the person either is or will lie, either way it's just a pointless, annoying, stupid, redundant, pretentious waste of time.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 13:11

iTunes has never asked me for my age..  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 13:29

Maybe it's because I'm using a different pc now or something, it didn't ask me for my age before either.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 13:36

Nah I think iTunes only cares when you are using a new PC as it wants you to authorize it, with the iTunes account being universal and all
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 14:22

I haven't used iTunes in many years. Having to use a dedicated program to access content is just so outdated. I'd use them to buy a few albums if they had a proper web store, but it's just not worth the hassle of the program to get them through that.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 15:21

I wouldn't use itunes for music if I was the one being paid to be honest, lossy just isn't worth money as far as I'm concerned.  It's just handy for keeping up with a couple of tv shows for me.

Another thing that f***s me off, headaches. It's not the worst I've ever had or even that bad, but I am so beyond sick to death of it. Constantly present, with a nice throb from the back round the right side of the head ending with the eye that while not crippling like some of them is enough to keep me from being able to think clearly or basically do anything worth a s***. The human body can be a real hunk of junk sometimes. I think I'm going to take some extreme pain killers and crash instead, it's seven hours early for my schedule but I'm just that fed up of this headache and not being able to do anything because of it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 20:29

Needing a wee while I've got a drink.

Whenever I've got a pint or a cuppa I need a wee. I hate going before I've finished the drink, it feels like a waste. The thing is, I always come back down and buy another pint or make another brew, that feels fine. It's just I don't wanna go while there's still drink in my cup.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 2:37

Beggars.

Now it may seem mean but they genuinely make themselves a nuisance to me, if I have spare change to give I will give it, I don't need someone stopping me in my path trying to make me feel guilty because I'm more fortunate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 2:51

That's definitely one of my problems because I never carry cash. They get so angry and refuse to believe that I don't actually have any money to give. I'm a poor student buried deep in my overdraft, if I did have any spare change I'd use it on food or bills dammit.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 5:05

Again down here we call them Bogans as they always can hear the rattle of loose change and if you say no well then you're taking your own life into your hands
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 9:33

I find that headphones help to stop people bugging you.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 9:35

Yeah,  I find that. Now that I'm bald, have a goatee and wear a suit for work people just assume I'm not the type who'll help.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 9:57

Once I was walking up the street to get dinner headphones in and all and passed a guy thinking nothing of it and kept on walking.. Well about 5 meters later up the road I hear "OI" and so I turn around and see the guy I passed behind me asking if I had a smoke. And so I said kinda in a surprised tone "no I don't" and then he got a bit ticked and turned around and headed back down the road.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 10:21

I probably look much the same as Buska does, going to and from work. I'll buy the Big Issue on occasion, but I'm not giving to random beggars in the street.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 10:35

One of the lovely perks of living in the sticks; no beggers. Or anybody who'd stop you on the street for that matter, I never ran in to beggers when I lived in Perth but boy did I get stopped frequently and boy was it annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next