We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Rum
Muss
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2021 - 2:04

Balladeer wrote:
Yep it is a shame.  Gatekeeping the handful of new foes behind Yet Another Arzuros seems... funny.  Ah well.
I think you're just looking at it from a funny angle. Any game has enemies that repeat with slight variations or tougher fights as you play harder levels. Why is it not acceptable in this format?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2021 - 11:17

The_Jaster wrote:
This looks like the perfect opportunity for the occasional multiplayer sessions & while it can be a time sink if the game grabs you MH Rise is also great for short bursts of play as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed the small amounts of time I put into MH3 and MH4U back in the day, so this could be a good time to jump back in again. May need to readjust to the shock of starting from scratch again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 17:18

Everybody else: 'Yep I can see that the repeated monsters might seem annoying but there are good aspects to them, stick with it.'
Buska: 'FUCK YOU THE GAME IS PERFECT IT'S YOU THAT'S WRONG'
Laughing

JayMoyles wrote:
If you ever want some help in getting to the new High Rank beasties Balla, I'm sure myself and any of the Mash lads (well, maybe not Andy, lazy bugger) would be more than happy to help you with the Hub quests to get there. Like OR was saying, seeing some of the new moves in HR from the monsters you've already fought is a big part of the fun.

See, here it is me that's wrong. I'm lousy at carving out some time to play online. Aww! I do appreciate the message, and it'd also be good to play with some less expert players (Mas, Stu) at some point. It's just me actually doing it that stands in the way. It's always been like this.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyMon 29 Nov 2021 - 23:18

Balladeer wrote:
Everybody else: 'Yep I can see that the repeated monsters might seem annoying but there are good aspects to them, stick with it.'
Buska: 'FUCK YOU THE GAME IS PERFECT IT'S YOU THAT'S WRONG'
Laughing
Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 7:24

Tell me a time and place, Balla. Same for others but I might not have good gear to fight, what you want to hunt.
Back to top Go down
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 8:32

Balladeer wrote:
See, here it is me that's wrong.  I'm lousy at carving out some time to play online. Aww! I do appreciate the message, and it'd also be good to play with some less expert players (Mas, Stu) at some point.  It's just me actually doing it that stands in the way.  It's always been like this.

Admittedly, I'm not great at this either. The last online game I played with a member of the forum was Sporkhead on MH3 for the Wii. When NGamer Forum was still a thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 9:55

I guess I got really lucky; I got into Monhan originally when I had Jas, Andy and Jay to squad up with, and the free time to schedule around playing, managed to drag Muss in IRL, found multiple fans to play with in Japan*, even got my brother on it, so if anything I have more people than I can get around to playing with!

*This is less "luck" and more "why I moved to Japan" . . .
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 12:22

Balladeer wrote:

See, here it is me that's wrong.  I'm lousy at carving out some time to play online. Aww! I do appreciate the message, and it'd also be good to play with some less expert players (Mas, Stu) at some point.  It's just me actually doing it that stands in the way.  It's always been like this.

I'm free most evenings after 8pm, so if there's ever an occasion you're settling down to play some games and want to play some Monster Hunter, hit me up! I'd probably be easiest to reach on Twitter though for immediate requests like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 20:11

If I'm going to be free it'll be a Friday evening. No promises though, and not this Friday!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 3 Dec 2021 - 6:51

masofdas wrote:
Tell me a time and place, Balla.
Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 Asuka-3
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 12:14

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 20211210
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 14:27

Surprised you didn't post the teaser trailer as well.

So, here it is. :

---

My mind is kind of racing with all sorts of ideas, since Elgado is a port town I hope we see a sea monster & we can have a fight that's like a mix of Jhen Mohran & when you fought Seregios/Gore magala on a boat in MH4U.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 7:14

The_Jaster wrote:
Surprised you didn't post the teaser trailer as well.  
You're surprised Mas ignored the actual content and zeroed in on a product he could buy?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 8:23

I know he likes collectibles but more than video game news info dumps?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 8:32

It was news, news of more collectables I can buy.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 8:27

haha just not all the news which isn't like you. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyThu 6 Jan 2022 - 14:58

What level do I need to get to be ready for the expansion?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyThu 6 Jan 2022 - 21:27

You just need to have finished the Serpent Goddess of Thunder quest from the 1.0 ending.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyThu 6 Jan 2022 - 21:37

Thanks I'll have a looks see
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2022 - 21:48

First Capcom steal my likeness for the Admiral

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 Npc_img_02_02

....and now they add an edge lord named Jae?

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 FQOIxTtXEAkAC-d?format=jpg&name=small

I think someone at Capcom might be a Monster mash podcast fan. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2022 - 6:11

Everyone knows Monster Mash listeners like Andy the best . . .

I hope when they bring back cool drinks the item description says it tastes of fridge.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2022 - 9:28

They're saving me for the PS5, there isn't enough processing power in the switch to handle me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptySat 23 Apr 2022 - 9:46

(fat)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 10:01

The_Jaster wrote:
Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 FQOIxTtXEAkAC-d?format=jpg&name=small
How do you do anything with a character when their voice actor's named Griffin Burns?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 16:23

I'm not far off actually doing the HR hunt (Narwa right?) which would allow me to play Sunbreak and I really should get back to the game before it launches but seen the physical version

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 618085_3d-nsw

On Shopto for £48.85 which is only £12.86 more than buying the DLC from the eShop, that I'm going to flog my current physical MHR and hope I get more than £12.86 for it (£13 Cash from CEX or £18 trade at the worst, if can't get a good price on eBay).

Also, Shopto have the controller for £63.55, which I have ordered, and I've got a Standard Switch controller I can sell on as well to get some money towards this to go along with the current MHR one I have then I'll have two cool looking pads for my Switch.
Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 192862_3d-nsw

Just the amiibo now, which no one seems to have up yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS   Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Rise - I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S RISING LADS
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next